help make a playoff push.

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 10.12.2018 04:13

HOUSTON -- The Texas Rangers talked before their game Saturday about how they didnt need new right fielder Alex Rios to be their saviour as he takes over for suspended slugger Nelson Cruz. Authentic Carter Hart Jersey . Rios ended saving his new team anyway in his debut. Rios tied the game with an RBI triple in the eighth inning and scored the go-ahead run to help the Rangers to a 5-4 comeback victory over the Houston Astros. "I came here to try to contribute in any way possible and take advantage of everything that Im given," said Rios, who fills the hole left when Cruz was suspended for 50 games in the Biogenesis investigation. "Tonight was a good game. We came up with some big hits." One of the biggest was a two-run homer by Elvis Andrus as the Rangers extended their winning streak to a season-high six games. Rios, who was acquired from the Chicago White Sox on Friday, tripled off reliever Lucas Harrell (5-13) in the eighth inning to tie it after a double by A.J. Pierzynski. Rios then slid feet first into home on a ball hit by Mitch Moreland, scoring when catcher Jason Castro dropped the ball in the collision for an error to put Texas up 5-4. "We had a contact play on and he ran down the line like a train," manager Ron Washington said. "Castro caught that ball and when he came around he knocked it out of his glove and that was the winning run. He can do some things out there on the ball field and thats all we want him to do, is just play the game the way he can play." The Rangers trailed by two in the seventh before the Astros bullpen failed them again, with Kevin Chapman allowing Andrus first home run this season to tie it at 3. The Astros regained the lead when Brandon Barnes scored on a wild pitch in the bottom of that inning. Pierzynski hit a solo home run in the sixth inning. Texas starter Derek Holland allowed six hits and three runs in six innings. Jason Frasor (3-2) allowed one run in the seventh for the win and Joe Nathan threw a scoreless ninth for his 34th save. Chris Carter had two hits, including his 20th homer, and Castro added a pair of hits to extend his hitting streak to 10 games. Carter is the first Astros player to hit 20 homers since 2010, when both Carlos Lee and Hunter Pence reached the mark. It was the first multihit game since July 3 for Carter, who has been in a monthlong slump. Jurickson Profar reached on an error by Jake Elmore to start the seventh inning. Chapman retired the next two batters before Andrus sent an 82 mph slider into the Crawford Boxes in left field and flipped his bat as he left the plate. "I always say if a guy hits 30 or 40, it doesnt look good," Andrus said of the bat flip. "I dont really hit too many. I have to enjoy it because I dont know when Ill hit my next one." Andrus was greeted by his enthusiastic teammates who jumped up and down, patted his head and gave him high-fives as he entered the dugout. The shot ended a 557 at-bat homerless streak for Andrus. He shook off a tough night where he struck out on his first three at-bats with his first homer since Sept. 4. Houston manager Bo Porter was more upset with the error by Elmore than the homer Chapman gave up to Andrus. "When you give a team extra outs, especially a team that has a good offensive team like the Texas Rangers, you put yourself at more risk to give up runs," Porter said. Barnes was at third in the seventh inning when a pitch by Frasor bounced in the dirt, off Pierzynskis arm and toward the Rangers dugout, allowing Barnes to easily trot home to make it 4-3. Houston took a 1-0 lead on an RBI double by Jose Altuve in the third inning. Carters no-doubter, which landed on the train tracks atop left field, pushed Houstons lead to 2-0 in the fourth inning. Leonys Martin walked to start the fifth before Andrus struck out for the third time. He had a few angry words with home plate umpire Phil Cuzzi before Cuzzi finally lifted his mask and told Andrus to get off the field. Pierzynski launched his homer into the second deck in right field with one out in the sixth inning to get Texas within 2-1. Houston got the run back in the bottom of that inning when Matt Dominguez hit a sacrifice fly with the bases loaded to make it 3-1. Starter Brad Peacock yielded three hits and a run in six innings for the Astros. NOTES: Texas LHP Matt Harrison, the teams opening day starter before two operations on a herniated disk in his lower back, left a rehabilitation assignment at Triple-A Round Rock with numbness in his throwing hand. Harrison is returning to Arlington to visit a doctor about the problem and Washington said he didnt have a report on his condition yet. Washington wasnt sure how to respond to the setback. "I dont know," he said. "Many things have happened to us this year, and its another one we have to get past."... Houston LHP Travis Blackley, who was designated for assignment on Thursday, has been outrighted to Triple A Oklahoma City. He has three days to accept the assignment or become a free agent. ... Houston SS Jonathan Villar was out of the lineup for a third straight game with a sprained left thumb. He pinch-ran in the eighth inning. ... The series continues on Sunday when Texas left-hander Martin Perez opposes Dallas Keuchel. Authentic Anthony Stolarz Jersey .4 seconds left and dribbled up court, weaving through Pitts defence. Authentic Tyrell Goulbourne Jersey .com) - Darius Carter and Ron Baker scored 18 points apiece to help 13th-ranked Wichita State beat Evansville 61-41 on Saturday. http://www.cheapflyersjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-wayne-simmonds-jersey . As if the individual strands of grey hair or the increasing amount of joint pain werent reminders enough, the impending end of Jeters career is a slap-in-the-face indicator of a generations fleeting youth.MIAMI -- The drive down the left-field line took a surprising path, clanging off the foul pole for a homer by a batter who rarely hits them against a pitcher who rarely gives them up. That narrow margin loomed large because of the way Jarred Cosart pitched against Adam Wainwright. Cosart went seven innings Tuesday to earn his first victory for the Miami Marlins, who beat Wainwright and the St. Louis Cardinals 3-0. Wainwright (14-7) missed a chance to become the first 15-game winner in the majors. He went seven innings and allowed three runs, with two coming on a fourth-inning home run by Donovan Solano -- only the sixth homer allowed by the Cardinals ace. "I thought for sure the ball was going foul," Solano said. He wasnt the only one. "That ball was 10 feet foul and it came back fair. It was just the craziest ball flight Ive ever seen," Wainwright said. "He thought it was foul, the umpire thought it was foul, I thought it was foul, everyone in the park thought it was foul. And then the ball started having this ball flight back to the pole, and it ended up hitting the pole. You cant do anything about that." It was stunner coming against Wainwright, who began the game with the best innings-to-homers ratio among all major league starters. The homer was Solanos first ever at Marlins Park in 133 games. His only other homer this year came against another All-Star, David Price. "You can book Donovan for every ace in the league from here on out," Marlins manager Mike Redmond said with a giggle. Cosart allowed three hits and one walk to win for the first time since July 7. The victory came in his second start for Miami after being acquired from Houston in a trade for prospects. "I think thats why I got traded -- they had confidence in my ability that I can help this team," Cosart said. "I have the utmost confidence in my own ability that I can come in here and help these guyys win games and help make a playoff push. Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys. " Hes 1-1 with the Marlins and 10-7 overall this year. Casey McGehee led off the Marlins fourth and hustled for a double when left fielder Matt Holliday was slow getting the ball back into the infield. Jarrod Saltalamacchia singled home the games first run, and Solano pulled an inside sinker for his homer. "I think I got so caught up trying to stuff it in there that I didnt juice it like I wanted to," Wainwright said. "That may be why he got to it. Youve got to tip your hat sometimes. It obviously looks ridiculously stupid that I gave up a two-run homer there, but the sad thing is it probably wouldnt have mattered because their guys pitched very good and we didnt score." TRAINERS ROOM Cosart, who missed his last turn because of a sore lower back, decided not to risk aggravating the injury at the plate. He took six strikes in two at-bats. FIRST SAVE With closer Steve Cishek given the night off, Mike Dunn came on with two on and two out in the ninth and earned his first save by retiring Matt Adams. The Marlins improved to 15-10 since the All-Star break. MVP? Marlins RF Giancarlo Stanton is aware of the buzz building that he deserves MVP consideration. "You understand what the possibilities are," he said, "but Im not typing MVP on Google every night." Stanton came into the game tied for the major league lead with 31 home runs, and he led the NL in RBIs, total bases and walks. He walked twice but also grounded into two double plays. UP NEXT Justin Masterson, who got only six outs in his most recent outing, starts for the Cardinals against Nathan Eovaldi in the final game of the series Wednesday. Masterson has an 11.25 ERA in two starts since joining the Cardinals, but manager Mike Matheny said he was encouraged by the way the right-hander threw in his most recent bullpen session. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713

New York Yankees general
its a good bet the salary

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz