The guys picked it up for me

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 10.12.2018 04:01

DULUTH, Ga. Authentic Martin St. Louis Jersey . -- UFC president Dana White has dismissed Georges St-Pierres concerns about drug testing, calling them ridiculous and "a little kooky." White, speaking after Wednesday nights fight card at the Arena at Gwinnett Center outside of Atlanta, had harsh words for his former pay-per-view king who announced he was taking a hiatus from the sport after a controversial win over Johny Hendricks at UFC 167 in November. "What I heard is Georges St-Pierre is upset about some of the things I said at the (UFC 167) press conference and hes upset that I said that he didnt win the fight, that I thought Johny Hendricks won the fight," White said when asked about GSPs drug-testing comments earlier this week. "But if thats the case, call me man-to-man. Lets talk on the phone, lets sit down face-to-face. I talked to him after the fight face-to-face, he didnt say any of that to me. So the whole thing is a little weird." "Everything Georges St-Pierre says is a little kooky," White added. St-Pierre spoke his mind Tuesday in his native Montreal when asked by a reporter about the UFC not supporting him when he proposed drug testing in the weeks preceding the Hendricks fight. White said deals for such extra testing never come to fruition. "You see it in boxing all the time. One guy comes out and says I want to do extra drug testing because Im worried about this guy and I want to see whats going on. They never come to an agreement. This guy says I want to use this one, this guy says I want to use that one. "The Nevada State Athletic Commission is going to test them, OK?" The Nevada commission routinely tests all fighters on its cards for performance-enhancing and illegal street drugs. The commission also does random testing (heavyweight Alistair Overeem tested positive for elevated testosterone on a random test). The UFC boss also pointed out that St-Pierre asked for the extra tests to prove that he wasnt cheating, not because he thought Hendricks was taking anything. St-Pierre, he said, had been accused of cheating for years but had never tested positive for anything. White also defending the sports drug-testing policies, saying both heavyweight Josh Barnett and opponent Travis Browne were tested before their recent fight because of Barnetts drug history. "We paid for that drug testing. Also, for him (St-Pierre) to say were very lenient on drug testing, when we go out of the country and we regulate ourselves we test everybody on the card, not just the main event, not just the co-main event." White pointed to the Antonio (Bigfoot) Silva-Mark Hunt fight in Australia, where the UFC had tested Silva for testosterone levels. "So we tested him again after and his levels were through the roof and he got destroyed. Lost the win money that we gave him, lost the bonus money that we gave him, and obviously hes not getting an extra bonus. The guy got smashed, and hes suspended for a year. So if thats lenient on drugs I guess were lenient then. I mean, I dont even know what to say to it." White also dumped on St-Pierre for not reaching out with his complaints directly. "Ive been on planes, and doing all this stuff. Lorenzo (UFC co-owner Lorenzo Fertitta) reached out to him and Lorenzo still hasnt heard from him yet. If Georges St-Pierre wants to talk like a man he can pick up the phone and call us or come see us face-to-face, but everything that he said is ridiculous." Authentic Brayden Point Jersey . - Florida State has suspended Jameis Winston for the entire game against Clemson on Saturday, extending its initial punishment of one half after the quarterback made offensive and vulgar comments about female anatomy earlier this week. Authentic Mikhail Sergachev Jersey . Diego Costa headed in Gabis corner seven minutes from time to secure victory ahead of the return match in Madrid on March 11. "We know that at Madrid it will be another game, which will also be important and very difficult," Milan coach Clarence Seedorf said. http://www.cheaplightningjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-adam-erne-jersey . It was the start of one nice night for the goalie and the Minnesota Wild. Backstrom made 33 saves in his first win of the season and the Wild defeated the Chicago Blackhawks 5-3 on Saturday in a rematch of their first-round playoff series.LANGLEY, B.C. -- The Vancouver Stealth picked up the win in front of a boisterous crowd Saturday, and it was veteran sniper Rhys Duch who ignited the fans as the National Lacrosse League returned to British Columbia. Duch scored twice and had an assist as the Stealth defeated the Minnesota Swarm 8-5 in the first regular season NLL game in B.C. since 2004. The Stealth moved to Langley from Everett, Wash., during the off-season, giving the province its first professional lacrosse team since the Vancouver Ravens folded 10 years ago. Duch scored the first two goals of the night Saturday, electrifying the near-capacity crowd. The Langley fans came out in droves to show their appreciation for their new club, which has made three of the past four NLL finals. When doors opened an hour before game time, the line-up snaked around the Langley Events Centre, which can seat about 5,200. "We were in Colorado last weekend and there really wasnt much difference," said the Stealths Tyler Richards. "Twelve-thousand there and 6,000 here. You can hear it in my voice -- I have nothing left because I had to scream over it." The Stealth averaged 4,184 during their final season in Everett. "The energy in the building, even in the warm ups, was great," said Duch. "It certainly a change from going into Denver where youre the most hated people on the planet. The crowd support was great and it was great to see the full building. Its super loud in here for how small the arena is." Richards made 45 saves in the win, including many key stops early in the game while the Stealth seemed to be playing a little nervous. "Even though it was a home game for us, there was a lot of pressure on us," said head coach Chris Hall. "We played nervous for the first five minutes but we managed to get the two early goals and that seemed to settle us down." Richards was voted the games first star. "When he gets settled in there, hes probably one of the hardest goalies in the league to beat, in my opinion," said Duch. Cody Bremner, Mike Grimes, Cliff Smith and Tyler Digby had a goal and an assist each, while Jeff Moleski and Lewis Ratcliff also scored for Vancouver (1-1), which was coming of a 13-12 loss to the Colorado Mammoth last weekend in the season opener. Duch now has a team-high nine points in the first two games, though it was the timing of his goals that were essential for the club Saturday. "Guys look to you to make plays when things arent going right," said Duch, in his sixth year with the franchise. "The guys picked it up for me in the middle of the game when I waas struggling. Authentic Alex Killorn Jersey. It feels good to get the team going, but they turn around and lift me up when I need it too." Kiel Matisz had two goals and an assist to lead the visiting Swarm. Josh Gillam, Scott Jones and Callum Crawford also scored for Minnesota (0-2), which hadnt played since losing its season opener 8-6 in Rochester on Dec. 28. Tyler Carlson finished with 26 saves. Duch scored the opening goal at 5:42, using a quick release from the slot to beat the netminder after taking a feed from Bremner. Duch made it 2-0 at 9:58, taking a pass from Alex Gajic before beating the goalie five-hole for the power-play goal. Matisz got the visitors on the board, getting a shot over Richards shoulder at 12:26. The Stealth regained the two-goal cushion in the final minute of the first with Moleski scoring a short-handed goal. Minnesotas Jones scored at 1:12 of the second, giving the rookie his first NLL goal. However, Vancouvers Grimes restored the two-goal lead just over a minute later. Gillam drew the Swarm back to within one at 8:30 with a nifty move in close. Smith scored at 3:46 of the third, giving Vancouver a 5-3 lead. However, a power-play goal by Crawford at 7:52 for the Swarm again cut the deficit to one. Bremner gave the Stealth some momentum heading into the final quarter, scoring with 68 seconds left in the third to make it 6-4. Digby then gave the Stealth their largest lead of the game, scoring at 2:09 of the fourth as he beat Carlson stick side. Ratcliff scored with less than four minutes left to make it 8-4. "Youre always trying to get separation and in this league its probably three goals," said Hall. "But when we got that goal from Lewis Ratcliff, with a real good screen from Smith ... it gave us a little bit of a sense of relief." Minnesota didnt give up, however. With the goaltender pulled, Matisz scored with 2:22 remaining, cutting the deficit back to three to cap the scoring. With the home opener in the books, now the challenge will be to keep the seats full for the remaining eight home games, and for that itll take more of the same. "Keep winning. Especially in a city like Vancouver -- they like their winners," said Duch, a Victoria native. "And were going out to sign autographs tonight. Its not a sport that sells itself, unfortunately, so we have to go out and sell it." But regardless, the players loved the new setting since the team is loaded with 14 B.C.-born players, many from the Lower Mainland. "I woke up late this morning for shoot around and I got to practice in 12 minutes," said Richards. "Its great." cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713

Enroth then stopped Tyler
straight games with six touchdown

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz