sending the Indians to their fifth straight defeat.Phoenix Coyotes goaltender Mike Smith was

#1 von zhanjiao1212 , 23.07.2018 03:13

With the second round of the NHL Playoffs set to begin, heres a look at a handful of players that might provide good value in the Playoff Hockey Challenge, a contest in which you set your lineup under a $100 salary cap. Bo Scarbrough Cowboys Jersey . Drew Doughty, D, Los Angeles (Cost: $6.8) - After scoring a point-per-game (1 G, 6 A) against San Jose in the first round, Doughty appears to be at his best, which means hes as valuable as any defenceman in the game and Doughty comes at a cost of $0.9 less than top-priced P.K. Subban and the same price as Matt Niskanen and Andrei Markov. Dougie Hamilton, D, Boston (Cost: $4.7) - The second-year blueliner is emerging as a bigger contributor, getting more power play time late in the regular season and into the playoffs, putting up four points (1 G, 3 A) in five games against Detroit in Round One. Hamilton isnt yet as productive as the top defencemen, but hes dramatically cheaper, which could allow for more roster flexibility elsewhere. Paul Martin, D, Pittsburgh (Cost: $4.6) - Opened the playoffs with four straight two-assists games, playing big minutes on the Penguins blueline, including the power play. For the same price as Robyn Regehr and Raphael Diaz? Yes, please. Justin Williams, RW, Los Angeles (Cost: $5.8) - Consider the Kings a good value team going forward, but Williams, who tied Anze Kopitar for the team lead with four goals, and led the Kings with 21 shots on goal in Round One, costs less than MatT Moulson, Nick Bonino, Brandon Saad or Reilly Smith (among many others). Patrice Bergeron, C, Boston (Cost: $6.6) - Produced an efficient five points (1 G, 4 A) in five first-round games and is one of the games premier two-way talents. He also has 17 goals and 43 points against Montreal in his career, tying for his best against any team, so grabbing Bergeron for the same price as Reilly Smith or Patrick Maroon is a gift. Bryan Bickell, LW, Chicago (Cost: $3.4) - If youve maxed out your budget and are left perusing the bargain bin, dont overlook Bickell, who had three points (2 G, 1 A) in the first round, while ranking third on the Blackhawks with 19 shots on goal. Hes back on the wing with Jonathan Toews, so for the same price as Justin Fontaine or Teemu Selanne, Bickell offers a favourable alternative. Click here to set your Playoff Hockey Challenge roster for the second round. Scott Cullen can be reached at Scott.Cullen@bellmedia.ca and followed on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tsnscottcullen. For more, check out TSN Fantasy on Facebook. Dorance Armstrong Jr. Jersey . The defending champions’ roller coaster season included trading offensive star Percy Harvin in the midst of the team’s 3-3 start. That move that reportedly irked several Seahawk players, but one management saw necessary to save the team’s chemistry. Chidobe Awuzie Cowboys Jersey . Pedroia reached the milestone with a little panache, hitting a grand slam in the sixth inning and propelling the Boston Red Sox to a 7-1 win over the Oakland Athletics on Friday night. http://www.shoptheofficialcowboys.com/Elite-Michael-Gallup-Cowboys-Jersey/ . -- Howie Kendrick had a two-run single in his first game batting leadoff this season, Chris Iannetta hit a pair of RBI singles and the Los Angeles Angels beat Cleveland 6-4 Tuesday night, sending the Indians to their fifth straight defeat.Phoenix Coyotes goaltender Mike Smith was helped off the ice Monday after New York Rangers forward Derick Brassard fell on top of him in the crease. Brassard and Coyotes defenceman Derek Morris were battling for position in the crease whhen a nudge from Morris sent Brassard on top of Smith late in the third period. Jihad Ward Cowboys Jersey. Brassard landed on Smiths legs and Smith, appearing in his 62nd game of the season, needed help to skate off. Thomas Greiss came in to replace Smith. Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Discount Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store NFL T-shirts From China China NFL Hoodies Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys ' ' '

zhanjiao1212  
zhanjiao1212

had 23 matches under my belt since January and its allowed me to bring my game to its
Turn One when Nico ran me off where I lost the most ground. Im just grateful I was able to

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz