you tend to improve.

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 06.12.2018 02:31

Best goalie mask: There were some great masks from Nordiques goaltenders. Cheap Nike Suns Jerseys .Ron Hextall:(Image via Pro Hockey FR)Jocelyn Thibault:(Image via Tenders Lounge)Stephane Fiset:(Image via Goalies Archive)Best moustache: Michel Goulet(Image via Jsportsblogger)(Image via The Score)Best/Worst mullet: Chris Lindberg(Image via Mile High Hockey)Did you know? Montreal Canadiens anthem singer Ginette Reno had previously performed at a Nordiques game.Do they have a goal song? Why yes they do. Its incredibly campy.Did they have a mascot? Yes, its name was Badaboum.(Image via Flickr)Biggest fight: Ah, the provincial rivalry: Montreal vs Quebec. Things often got testy, for example this bench clearing brawl.Best trade:(Image via Melt Your Faceoff)In what arguably is one of the best trades in NHL history, the Nordiques traded the rights to Eric Lindros (who didnt want to play with the team) to the Philadelphia Flyers for the rights to Peter Forsberg, Ron Hextall, Chris Simon, Mike Ricci, Kerry Huffman, Steve Duchesne, a 1993 1st round selection (which turned out to be Jocelyn Thibault) a 1994 1st round pick (traded to Toronto) and $15 million dollars. The trade ultimately shaped the 1996 Stanley Cup winning Colorado Avalanche.Check out the TSN special on the deal.What would the Nordiques new logo look like if they hadnt moved? The team ran this new logo in the Canadian press they would have used had they not moved to Colorado(Images via Wikipedia)Last game: May 16, 1995. The Quebec Nordiques fell to the New York Rangers 4-2 in Game 6 of their first round series.Captain: Joe Sakic(Image via Denver Post)Whyd the move? The team faced serious financial problems, despite having a fairly stable fan base. With the weakened Canadian dollar, the team just couldnt compete against American teams. Eventually the team was sold to the same owners of Denver Nuggets, and the team became the Colorado Avalanche.What does a former player have to say?Goaltender Ron Tugnutt(Image via Goalies Archive)What was it like to be a member of the Nordiques?It was pretty cool actually. I loved the city and the culture. Theres a fortunate and an unfortunate; for me they were going through a youth movement change therefore I got to crack the lineup at a young age. At 20 I was playing in the NHL, which was nice. The downside was that we were going through that youth change and there was a lot of losing that was taking place. In general though, it was a great experience.What was it like to play in the Quebec market?It was great. I did pick up some French along the way, I took it in school, but once youre living their, you tend to improve. The old part of downtown was very French and ordering food and dinner was tough, but the culture was fantastic. It was a great place to start my career.What was the best part about playing there?I think playing my first NHL game would be the highlight, because everybodys dream is to play in the NHL, so it was cool to accomplish that. My biggest highlight was meeting a lot of good friends - they were all young guys – and getting to know each other and stuff. I think that would be a huge highlight for me in Quebec City. Its hard; I enjoyed my time there. I have no problem with being there at all.Do you think hockey could thrive in that market again?Yeah, with the cap world they might be able too. For small market teams, its always going to be hard to keep all of your players, like in Winnipeg and Ottawa, because its difficult because there is bigger money elsewhere.Was it tough being in the same market as Montreal?No not at all because that was the rivalry, to me those were some of the best games to play. We never knew what would happen on those nights. It was always a very physical match. I thought that was a great thing to be so close to Montreal and be in that same market. Believe me, there was almost as many Quebec Nordiques fans in la belle province, and it always made for great entertainment.Previous #TBTsAtlanta ThrashersHartford WhalersCalifornia Golden Seals Colorado Rockies(Stats and info via Hockeydb and Sports E-Cylcopedia) Authentic Elie Okobo Jersey . -- Arkansas didnt need a spectacular dunk to beat No. Wholesale Suns Jerseys . The freestyle skier from Calgary finished sixth in the qualification round with a total of 82.00 points. Groenewoud won a silver medal at the X Games last month, just over five weeks after undergoing double knee surgery. http://www.cheapsunsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-brandon-knight-jersey . Bryant, who signed a five-year, $34 million contract as a free agent with Cleveland in March, reported symptoms on Monday morning, a team spokesman said.MONCTON, N.B. -- Its down to the final four countries at the FIFA U-20 Womens World Cup. Nigeria and France won their quarter-finals matches on Sunday and will join Germany and North Korea in the semifinals -- which are set for Aug. 20. In the first game of the day, Asisat Oshoala and Uchechi Sunday each scored twice as Nigeria downed New Zealand 4-1 at Moncton Stadium in Moncton, N.B. Oshoala opened the scoring for Nigeria -- which will take on North Korea in the semifinal in Moncton -- in the first minute of the match and added her second goal in the 12th minute to make it 2-0. Sunday added her goals six minutes apart, with her first coming in the 84th miinute. Suns Jerseys China. Emma Rolston scored New Zealands lone goal in the 89th minute. Later Sunday, Claire Lavogez scored the decisive penalty kick as France edged South Korea 4-3 in a shootout after a scoreless draw through regulation at Olympic Stadium in Montreal. Eve Perisset, Griedge Mbock Bathy, and Sandie Toletti also scored on penalties for France, which will play Germany in the semifinal game in Montreal. Oh Yeonhee, Kim Hyeyeong, and Lee Subin replied for South Korea. Germany advanced to the semifinals by eliminating Canada on Saturday with a 2-0 victory while North Korea moved on with a 3-1 penalty kicks win over the United States. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713

2,084 rushing yards on 388 attempts
ioneering astronomer Vera C

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz