Golden Nuggets: Wake Me Up When Monday Comes

#1 von liny195 , 13.11.2018 06:55

Around Good morning folks Cheap Solomon Thomas Jersey , unfortunately, that time of the season is upon us when we’ve got our first Sunday of football sans 49ers. Like many of you fine people, I’ve put off many Sunday projects over the past several weeks, and finally, the day has come where I have no legitimate excuse to avoid doing them. I’d love to tell you about the wonderful* slate of games scheduled for tomorrow, but, frankly, I don’t know what they are. I’ve got stuff to build, and my fantasy football season is akin to a plastic bag floating aimlessly in the wind until week 8 when Le’Veon Bell returns. The 49ers finished their week of practice yesterday, and the injury report, while shorter than it had appeared earlier in the week, remains saturated with offensive linemen, and in a new development, wide receivers. Linemen Joe Staley, Weston Richburg, and Mike Person remain questionable to play on Monday after the trio were all on a limited basis on Saturday’s practice. However, the WR group is showing up all over the injured list - Dante Pettis remains out Cheap DeForest Buckner Jersey , Trent Taylor has missed every practice this week and is optimistically considered doubtful, and Pierre Garcon is listed as questionable. Fortunately, Marquise Goodwin has since returned as a full participant and is expected to be available for Monday, after a murky several weeks suffering with a deep thigh bruise.In other news, Chris Biderman, now of the Sac Bee, has officially jumped the shark. Ladies and/or gentlemen, we’ve got the first technical 2019 offseason preview that I’ve read so far this year. I’m not talking about the “wAy ToO eArLy 2o19 MoCk!” that gets published 45 minutes after the first round of the draft ends, either, folks. Biderman has thrown in the towel, and he’s already preparing for free agency & mock draft season. I know things look bad now, but a 12-4 season finish is a mere 11 game winning streak away. Keep the faith!Saturday injury report | Maiocco, NBC Sports Bay Area | Biderman, Sac Bee | Madson, NinerswireYoung WRs to get more snaps with injured starters | Maiocco, NBC Sports Bay AreaK’Waun WIlliams hit with $20k fine for roughing the passer | Maiocco, NBC Sports Bay AreaRichard Sherman doesn’t see youth as an excuse | Almquist http://www.49erscheapstore.com/k_waun-williams-jersey-cheap , KNBRA look ahead at the 2019 offseason | Biderman, Sac BeeRobert Saleh explains Solomon Thomas workload, why he did not play as many snaps in Week 1 The San Francisco 49ers have considerable depth along the defensive line, which provides for an extensive rotation throughout the game. In Week 1, defensive tackle Arik Armstead led the team with 59 snaps, which represented 83 percent of total defensive snaps. Defensive tackle DeForest Buckner followed him with 54 snaps and edge rusher Cassius Marsh was next with 39 snaps. Second year first round pick Solomon Thomas showed up next with 35 snaps.Thomas is one of the team’s starting defensive ends when they are in their basic 4-3 look, but his work in sub-packages was a little bit all over the place against the Vikings. Buckner plays inside on passing downs, and on Sunday, Armstead was the primary second defensive tackle in those situations.On Thursday, defensive coordinator Robert Saleh explained why we saw more of Armstead this past week. And his reference of “two six-foot-seven-trees” makes a ton of sense.What’s the plan then with Thomas? Saleh was asked if the plan was to have him play primarily on first and second downs.Saleh is still confident in Thomas, and citing his strong run game work.Thomas’ best plays usually have come in run defense. It feels like we see him each week shooting into the backfield for a solid run stop. It does not happen with regularity in a given game, but that’s where he seems to make his bones. It’s not exactly ideal performance from the second overall pick, but it is an area where he has success.The 49ers will need to get pressure on Matthew Stafford this weekend. He struggled with accuracy last week, but that came in spite of the New York Jets not getting all that much pressure on him. If the 49ers struggled to get pressure on Stafford, I don’t think we see a similar performance from the Lions quarterback. Pressure will be key to shaking him up, and they need Thomas to add to the mix.

liny195  
liny195

Will we see a three inside linebacker look in Kansas City? Fooch’s update: Maybe it will happen!
D.J. Reed has been the 49ers most valuable day 3 pick this year

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz