as she was awarded a split-decision

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 12.11.2018 03:18

MALELANE, South Africa -- Morten Orum Madsen leads the Alfred Dunhill Championship after shooting a 7-under 65 in the opening round at Leopard Creek. Cheap Paul Richardson Jersey . The Dane followed up his first European Tour title last weekend with eight birdies and just a single dropped shot on Thursday for a one-stroke advantage over South Africas Allan Versfeld and Portugals Ricardo Santos. Defending champion Charl Schwartzel was in a four-way tie for fourth after a 68, while American John Daly shot a 72 for a tie for 48th in his second tournament back from right elbow surgery in July. Madsen came from behind to win the South African Open last weekend but was out in front early at the second event on the 2014 Race to Dubai. A bogey at the par-3 seventh was his only blemish. "I have a lot of confidence right now," he said. "I really believe I am going to hit good shots on pretty much every shot." Versfeld carded an eagle and four birdies in a bogey-free round, while Santos finished with an eagle to add to four birdies. Schwartzel had seven birdies, including five on his first six holes, but the 2011 Masters champion failed to fully capitalize on the fast start by making a bogey and a double-bogey around the turn. Starting at No. 10, he dropped his first shot on No. 17 and then double-bogeyed the par-4 first. Schwartzel won here by 12 shots a year ago and has also finished second four times at the Leopard Creek course in northern South Africa. Daly made his return to golf at the BMW Masters in China last month after surgery to repair a damaged tendon in his elbow. He struggled for consistency Thursday with two bogeys and a birdie going out and two birdies and a bogey coming home. Cheap Charley Taylor Jersey . -- Valentin Zykov scored in overtime as the Baie-Comeau Drakkar rallied to a 3-2 victory over the Blainville-Boisbriand Armada on Sunday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League playoff action. Cheap Shaun Dion Hamilton Jersey . Expensive. The NFL fined Tomlin $100,000 on Wednesday for interfering with Baltimores Jacoby Jones on a kickoff return in the third quarter of a 22-20 loss to the Ravens on Thanksgiving night. http://www.cheapredskinsjerseyssale.com/?tag=ryan-kerrigan-jersey-sale . The teams were scoreless for most of the first two periods before Canada scored three times in a span of less than four minutes. Sarah Potomak opened the scoring on the power play.HOUSTON - Sarah Kaufman fought valiantly in her UFC debut but ultimately came up short and suffered a razor-thin split-decision loss to fellow promotional newcomer Jessica Eye. The womens bantamweight fight took place on the preliminary card of Saturdays "UFC 166: Velasquez vs. dos Santos III" event, at Houstons Toyota Center. "Im a little disappointed because I thought the fight went my way," Kaufman said post fight. "The first round was close, but I felt I started to pull away in the second and tried to finish her in the third when I could see I had wobbled her. We put on a great fight for the fans, and I see this as a small bump in the road on my goal to hopefully become the UFC champion." Kaufman engaged with the smaller Eye from the opening bell, working both at range and in the clinch with heavy punches and the occasional knee to the belly. To her credit, Eye moved laterally and laced a stiff jab, working hard to stay away from her opponent and avoid eating counterstrikes. The strategy worked early on, and her punches battered and bruised Kaufmans right eye, which began to close in the second frame. Kaufman seemed to settle into her rhythm as the fight wore on, and she found her opponents chin more frequently. After a close second round, Kaufman did her best work in the third, and a stiff right hand wobbled Eye and saw her left eye instantly swell. Eye hung on until the final bell, and both women instantly raised their arms in celebration. "I thinnk I did great the first two rounds. Cheap Darrell Green Jersey. I think I stopped and let her get the third round. I dropped my hands and let her get that round," said Eye. "I hate it. I knew better than that and will do better next time, but I feel great." As it turned out, only Eye (11-1) had the right to enjoy the moment, as she was awarded a split-decision win that drew boos from crowd, he seemed to feel Kaufman (16-3) had done enough to take home the victory. Despite Kaufman winning the striking battle, 87-65 according to a FightMetric report, Eye earned the win with scores of 29-28, 28-29 and 29-28. "I feel unbelievable," Eye said after the win. "People say that its an amazing feeling. I cant even describe how I feel right now." Kaufman, a native of Victoria, B.C., is a former Strikeforce womens bantamweight champion who fought eight time for the now-shuttered promotion. She earned the title with a February 2010 win over Takayo Hashi and defended it once before ceding the belt to Marloes Coenen in October 2010. Kaufman also owns Strikeforce wins over onetime UFC title challenger Liz Carmouche and current "The Ultimate Fighter 18" coach Miesha Tate. Kaufman had ben expected to make her UFC debut in August, when she was scheduled to face Sara McMann at "UFC Fight Night: Condit vs. Kampmann 2." However, McMann was forced to withdraw from the card one week before the event, and a replacement opponent could not be secured in time. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713

the left-hander couldnt get an out
The man is on a mission

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz