Report: Preliminary diagnoses for Joe Staley

#1 von liny195 , 05.11.2018 04:13

San Francisco 49ers Hats , Dante Pettis are NOT an ACL injury Of the many injuries the San Francisco 49ers suffered in Sunday’s game against the San Diego Chargers, one of them is already beginning bring a bit of relief. Per Matt Maiocco, left tackle Joe Staley’s knee injury is looking like it’s not ACL related. Fooch’s update: It also sounds like Dante Pettis avoided an ACL tear, but again, we’ll find out more on Monday.Now, that doesn’t mean it’s not an ACL tear. As Maiocco noted, Staley still needs an MRI, which will confirm the injury (which happens Monday). It does at least show a good sign and the 49ers aren’t fearing the worst. When Jimmy Garoppolo went down last week against the Kansas City Chiefs San Francisco 49ers Hoodie , the 49ers leaned the opposite direction and feared it was an ACL injury, the MRI later confirmed it. Staley went down in the first half favoring his knee and didn’t return to the game. While he walked off of his own accord, it wasn’t a good sign he wasn’t going back to the field. He wasn’t the only one; the 49ers were decimated further by the injury bug Sunday, losing Dante Pettis, Solomon Thomas, and even Mike McGlinchey for a spell. Staley is one of the most important people on the 49ers offense and a influential voice in the locker room. Losing him would be a severe blow.The 49ers have faced worse and will keep it together The San Francisco 49ers 0-9 start to the 2017 season was one of the worst things that the franchise has had to face. This season has started out nearly as tough with the offense being decimated by injuries amidst a 4-1 start to the season. They have failed to put a complete game together, and we saw it again on Sunday. Facing the Arizona Cardinals, the 49ers offense ran 92 plays and had 33 first downs and 447 yards of offense. Unfortunately Youth Customized San Francisco 49ers Jerseys , they turned the ball over five times.The team was frustrated after the game but there was no infighting, which is a good thing. In several of the post game interviews you can see that there is ownership from mistakes and no finger pointing which is incredibly valuable. Here are a select group of quotes from players and Kyle Shanahan which exemplify the closeness of the locker room which will only help the team as they try to push through the rough patch of this season: C.J. Beathard“Obviously, after a loss like that it doesn’t feel good for anybody. We’re going to stay positive throughout it all because we’ve got to move on to the next week. Obviously, we’ll watch the tape of this one, learn from it and get better from it. But, you can’t dwell on it for the next few days. Obviously, today and tonight will hurt and sting but you’ve got to get past it.”Mike McGlinchey“Football is a game that tests you all of the time. Unfortunately we have a rough couple of weeks by going 1-4 and not being able to close out games and having bad bounces go against us. Today was obviously another day of that. I am not worried about the character of this team at all. Kyle addressed us after the game and he is not either. The guys that we have here are awesome and ready to play and win. We just have to execute a little bit better. It is not recreating the wheel, it is just little things that we have to do a little bit better each and every week to get a little more consistent at. I think we can start turning the tide a little bit.”Kyle Shanahan“I sensed the same thing. Guys are frustrated. Our guys are working. They are putting a lot of work in and when you go through some of that stuff it’s tough. We’re all competitive people and we want this to change and we know it will. But www.49ersauthorizedshops.com , no, I think we’ve got a tight group of guys. I think we’ve got guys who work hard. I think it’s going to take a couple days to get over this, just like it always does and I believe our guys will show up. We’ve got eight days now to get ready for Green Bay. Tomorrow, except for the injured guys, they’ll get it off and we’ll come in on Tuesday and treat that like a Monday and go through this hard with all the guys. And by the time they show up on Thursday, we’ll have a new game plan for them and they’ll be ready to go.”DeForest Buckner It says a lot. We found out what the problem was on that play, and we moved on and shut it down. Guys continued to play the game we know we can play. It shows a lot to the guys on the sideline, not pointing any fingers and figuring out the problem and solving it.Matt Breida“Just get better. We have to really dig deep and see what our team is made of now. This is not where we planned on being at San Francisco 49ers Womens T-Shirt , but this is where we are. We just have to overcome adversity.”Adrian Colbert“On Josh Rosen’s 75-yard touchdown pass to open the game: It was just an undisciplined play by me. I saw Larry [Fitzgerald] flash and it was just a bad play on my part. It is something that I have to correct.”Cassius Marsh“I’m proud of the way everybody fought til the end. It’s just rough. I’ve seen teams across from me because, I’ve played on several teams, they get to screaming at each other. You can see it on the field and on the sidelines. I don’t ever see that here. It’s all about supporting one another. We’re close here. Everybody loves everybody. We know we have to get back to work and get better.”

liny195  
liny195

Seek to eliminate fried, unhealthy fats from your diet
You can find 3 versions of baseball, such as

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz