It took me a while to get really comfortable

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 02.11.2018 03:15

MELBOURNE, Australia -- Norways Suzann Pettersen birdied her last three holes in a 6-under 66 on Thursday to lead the womens Australian Open by a shot after the first round at the Victoria Golf Club. Roc Thomas Jersey . Pettersen, winner of last years Evian Championships, had nine birdies and three bogeys, holding off a series of challengers led by Marion Ricordeau of France. The second-ranked Norwegian made her season debut after missing the LPGA Tours opening event last month in the Bahamas because of a shoulder injury. Shes in position to take the No. 1 spot in the world from Inbee Park with a victory or a solo second-place finish. "In the first round of the year youre always anxious to get started," Pettersen said. "It took me a while to get really comfortable, to trust what Ive been working on. "In the end the trust was stronger than the rest. I hit a lot of great shots but I also have to say I left a lot of shots out there. I three-putted a lot of greens, stupid three-putts really, but I also felt like I played good and gave myself a lot of birdie chances." Ricordeau, who had eight birdies, a bogey and a double bogey, briefly drew level with Pettersen before finishing among a group of four players with rounds of 67. Tied in second place were Park Hee-young of South Korea and Americans Jaclyn Sweeney and Jessica Korda, daughter of former tennis star Petr Korda and already a tournament winner this year. World No. 4 Lydia Ko of New Zealand was among a larger group at 4-under after a mixed opening round. The 16-year-old was one-under after her opening nine but came home with five birdies and two bogeys, including birdies at her last two holes. Australias Karrie Webb, a record four-time winner of the event, opened with a 71. The Hall of Famer had another brush with rules officials after being disqualified last week at Royal Pines for signing an incorrect scorecard after the second round. Webb started her round on the 10th tee Thursday and was told she had teed up fractionally in front of the tee marker. She was allowed to replace her ball without incurring a two-shot penalty. Stefon Diggs Jersey . TSN Hockey Insider Bob McKenzie tweeted on Monday that Hemsky will be going to market as an unrestricted free agent on July 1. Trevor Siemian Jersey . The win puts Arsenal four points clear of Everton in fourth place with two games to play in the Premier League, a position which would qualify the club for Europes top competition for the 17th straight year. http://www.cheapvikingsjerseyssale.com/?tag=xavier-rhodes-jersey-sale . According to a report from ESPN, the veteran safety has signed another one-year deal with the team Raiders, the team that drafted him, and who he returned to last year after a long stint with the Green Bay Packers.(SportsNetwork.com) - Fresh off a victory in the 2014 Winter Classic, the Toronto Maple Leafs will aim for their first four-game winning streak of the season when they host the New York Rangers in Saturdays Original Six clash at Air Canada Centre. Toronto had won two straight heading into Wednesdays outdoor game, which was hosted by the Detroit Red Wings at Michigan Stadium. The Maple Leafs battled the Red Wings and snowy conditions en route to a 3-2 shootout decision in Ann Arbor. After both teams scored once in the shootout, Tyler Bozak lit the lamp as Torontos third and final shooter to allow the Maple Leafs to skate away with a memorable victory. Bozak skated through the middle and fired a low shot past the stick side of Jimmy Howard for the win. James van Riemsdyk and Bozak supplied Torontos regulation goals, while Jonathan Bernier turned aside 41-of-43 shots to allow the Leafs to jump over Detroit in the Atlantic Division standings and win their third straight. The Leafs are one point ahead of Detroit for fourth place, but are still five points behind Montreal for the third of the Atlantics three automatic playoff berths. "It was something really special that, as a hockey player, youre never going to forget that," Bernier said of playing in the Winter Classic. Toronto is beginning a brief two-game homestand tonight and also will welcome the New York Islanders on Tuesday. The Leafs are 14-8-11 on home ice this season compared to a 7-8-4 mark everywhere else. Andrew Sendejo Jersey. The Rangers had won four straight in Toronto before the Maple Leafs recorded a 4-3 regulation decision against the visiting Blueshirts on April 8 of last season. New York has won five of six in the series overall and posted a 2-1 shootout decision when the Leafs visited Madison Square Garden on Dec. 23. New York had won two straight and four of five before getting slammed 5-2 in Pittsburgh on Friday. The Penguins led 4-0 after 40 minutes and were able to keep the Rangers at bay in the third period. Mats Zuccarello picked up a goal and assist for the Rangers, while Henrik Lundqvist gave up all five goals on 28 shots in defeat. "We didnt trust each other defensively and we gave them too much space," Zuccarello admitted. "Pittsburgh is a good team and its easy to get confused about assignments when its not tight." In addition to the defeat, the Rangers also lost forward Derek Dorsett to a broken left fibula suffered while blocking a shot. Dorsett, who has three goals, two assists and 103 penalty minutes in 37 games this season, is expected to miss 4-to-6 weeks of action. The Rangers fell to 2-2-0 on a five-game road trip that wraps up tonight in Toronto. New York has been better on the road than at home this season, going 12-10-0 away from the Big Apple compared to an 8-10-2 mark at Madison Square Garden. Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713

who won the award seven times
his other three majors

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz