three years at the top

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 01.11.2018 03:45

STOCKHOLM - Spains Javier Fernandez won his third straight European figure skating gold on Friday with a free program that had some technical faults but never faltered on verve. Xavien Howard Jersey .Fernandezs consistently vivid skate to music from The Barber of Seville began with an attention-getting strong quad toeloop. He later fell on a quad salchow attempt, a planned quad to open a combination turned into a triple and he doubled a triple lutz.Russians Maxim Kovtun and Sergei Voronov took silver and bronze.In pairs, Ksenia Stolbova and Fedor Klimov led after the short program, edging Russian compatriots Yuko Kavaguti and Alexander Smirnov.Frances Vanessa James and Morgan Cipres were in third place, but a full nine points behind.Despite Fernandezs lively presentation, he said the free skate was especially tiring.I couldnt even bow to the people at the end, he said.He wasnt sure why he was so tired, but said the air in the Globen arena seemed dry.Kovtun also complained of tiredness, saying I felt like a stone was striking me down on each of my jumps. Kovtun did two quads, but the first was marked down for under-rotation and he put his hand down on the second.Voronov said he was satisfied with his second Europeans medal and paid tribute to Fernandezs three years at the top.I think I already know the Spanish national anthem by heart because Ive heard it three times, he said.There wasnt a fall by any of the top pairs. Stolbova and Klimov, last years Olympic silver medallists , kept precision throughout their martial-arts themed program, even in the combination spins that saw their challengers lose synchronization.The two Russian pairs ended just 1.5 points apart, almost all the difference due to Stolbovas and Klimovs higher program components marks. Their triple throw also was a lutz, whereas Kavaguti and Smirnov did a throw triple loop with a lower base value.The programs percussive, non-melodic music was a contrast to the music of the others, and a challenge for the pair.Its not so easy to skate to this music because youre looking for a kind of rhythm, and theres just the drums, and the choreography also is different because of that, but it does suit our fast skating style, and so we feel comfortable skating to this music, Klimov said. I dont know if it was our best skate, but the marks were fine.Kavaguti and Smirnov, who were European champions five years ago before some seasons troubled by injuries and surgery, chose a more classical approach, skating to a placid and soothing Massenet piece.This music suits us very well, especially Yuko, and its not like something sad that puts you down. We want to show something romantic, and with flying feelings with this music, Smirnov said.Kavaguti in fact looked downbeat when exiting the ice, but explained: I was thinking so much. Thats why I didnt smile, its not because I was disappointed. Jason Taylor Jersey . The Brad Jacobs team from Sault Ste. Marie, Ont., advanced to Fridays championship game with a 10-6 win over Chinas Rui Liu in the semifinal. Stephone Anthony Jersey . Patrick Deslisle-Houde and David Rose each scored in the second to give the fourth-seeded Redmen a 3-1 lead after Jean-Philippe Mathieu scored in the first. http://www.cheapdolphinsjerseysonline.com/ . - Titans quarterback Jake Locker will miss the rest of the season with a Lisfranc injury to his right foot, leaving Tennessee trying to rally with Ryan Fitzpatrick.ENSTONE, England -- Lotus has hired Pastor Maldonado to replace Kimi Raikkonen at the Formula One team for the 2014 championship. The Venezuelan driver leaves Williams after three years and will partner Romain Grosjean, who stays on at the English-based team for a third season. Maldonado, who won just one point this season for Williams, says on Friday "its no secret that I have wanted a chaange of scene to help push on with my Formula One career and Lotus F1 Team offered the very best opportunity for me to be competitive next season. Matt Haack Jersey. " Lotus finished fourth in the constructors championship, helped by Grosjeans four podium finishes in five grands prix before a blowout in the season-ending race in Brazil. Raikkonen has joined Ferrari for next season. Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713

The Baltimore Orioles are percentage points
but in order to keep the playing field

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz