Batum finished with 11 points and seven assists.

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 31.10.2018 06:10

New York, NY (SportsNetwork. Daren Bates Jersey .com) - LaMarcus Aldridge posted his fifth straight double-double and the Portland Trail Blazers kicked off a five-game road trip with a 103-99 win over the New York Knicks. The Knicks led 97-96 late in the fourth when Aldridge made a pair of free throws to put Portland in front. Aldridge then converted a layup and after Amare Stoudemires dunk had the Knicks within one, he potted a stepback jumper for a 102-99 edge. Carmelo Anthony and Pablo Prigioni missed jumpers on the next two Knicks touches, and Wesley Matthews split a pair of free throws to seal the contest. Aldridge had 24 points and 11 rebounds, Damian Lillard scored 20 points and Matthews chipped in 18 for the Blazers, winners in four straight and 13 of their last 14. Anthonys 23-point, 10-rebound effort and J.R. Smiths 20 points off the bench werent enough for the slumping Knicks, who just cant seem to find the winning formula. Seven of New Yorks eight consecutive losses have been by seven points or less. Nicolas Batums driving layup, plus a free throw, with 1:22 left in the third gave the Blazers a 78-71 lead. Portland kept the momentum going when Batum fed Chris Kaman inside for a lefty hook and Allen Crabbe blocked a Tim Hardaway Jr. 3-pointer and converted a fastbreak layup at the other end. His layup made it 83-73, and the Blazers led by eight heading into the final period. Matthews hit consecutive 3s early in the fourth to help Portland keep its distance, but Smith got hot and helped the Knicks make it a game. Smith scored on four straight possessions for New York, totaling nine points in a 1:22 stretch. After Steve Blake made it 95-88 with a 3 at the other end, Anthony hit from deep then canned a mid-range jumper. Stoudemire tied it with his 16-footer with 4 1/2 to play, and Anthony scored at the rim at 3:33 to give the Knicks their first lead since the second quarter. Lillard then split a pair of free throws before Aldridge and Matthews won it for Portland. Game Notes Portland improved to 9-0 against the Eastern Conference this season ... Stoudemire had 16 points and 10 rebounds ... Portland won the rebounding margin, 44-37 ... Batum finished with 11 points and seven assists. Adoree Jackson Jersey . PAUL, Minn. Wholesale Tennessee Titans Jerseys . Costa injured his right thigh muscle against Barcelona last Saturday and had sought treatment in Belgrade from a doctor specializing in using fluid derived from horse placenta to repair damaged cells. http://www.cheaptitansjerseyssale.com/?tag=corey-davis-jersey-sale . Cabrera is hitting .218 with three homers and 16 RBI in 80 games this season. The Padres recalled second baseman Brooks Conrad from Triple-A El Paso to replace Cabrera on the roster.BASSANO DEL GRAPPA, Italy -- Colombias Nairo Quintana showed off his climbing strength and increased his lead in the Giro dItalia with a victory Friday in the 19th stage, a mountain time trial. Quintana, runner-up at last years Tour de France, clocked 1 hour, 5 minutes, 37 seconds over the 26.8-kilometre (16.7-mile) route from Bassano del Grappa to Cima Grappa. Italys Fabio Aru finished second, 17 seconds behind, and Colombias Rigoberto Uran was third, 1:26 behind. "I had a great feeling and I took full advantage of it," said Quintana, who rides for the Movistar team. "I was really well prepared." After his second stage win in this years race, Quintana moved 3:07 ahead of Uran in the overall standings. Aru moved ahead of Pierre Roland into third, 3:48 back. Victorias Ryder Hesjedal dropped to ninth overall after finishing 26th in Fridays stage. Svein Tuft of Langley, B.C., was 138th Friday and sat 155th overall. Giuseppe Martinelli, Arus team director with Astana, continued to discuss the controversial 16th stage, which was also won by Quintana amid questions whether the dangeerous descent from the Stelvio pass was supposed to be neutralized or not. Discount Tennessee Titans Jerseys. "I think that conditioned the race," Martinelli said. "Quintana probably would still have won but not with a three-minute advantage (on Aru)." The opening five kilometres (three miles) of the time trial were nearly flat but then the road tilted uphill dramatically, reaching a gradient of 14 per cent at one point. Many riders changed bikes after the flat section, going from a specialized time trial version to their regular road bikes for the climb. Quintana even changed his helmet. "It only cost me a few seconds," Quintana said. "I was really calm. We practiced it." Stage 20 on Saturday is the races last mountain leg, a 167-kilometre (104-mile) route that starts in Maniago and finishes with a climb up the demanding Monte Zoncolan. "I think I already did today what the fans wanted to see," Quintana said. "Tomorrow I hope me and my team can control the stage." The race ends on flatter ground Sunday in the northeastern port city of Trieste. Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713

Morneau hit a two-run homer in the 10th inning
It gave a great momentum push going into halftime

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz