walking and stealing second in the second.

#1 von zhanjiao1212 , 27.10.2018 08:56

ST. Tajh Boyd College Jersey . SIMONS ISLAND, Ga. -- Chris Kirk was at his best when the wind was at its worst Friday in the McGladrey Classic. Kirk rolled in a 40-foot birdie putt from off the green, chipped in from nearly 60 feet for birdie on another hole and wound up with another 4-under 66 at Sea Island to take a one-shot lead going into the weekend. "Definitely shot my score on that back nine," said Kirk, who started the second round on the back. "I made a pretty easy bogey on No. 10 and it was just kind of like, Yeah, this is going to be a pretty tough day. But I didnt let it bug me." He followed with five birdies to get into the lead, and stayed there with a pair of saves -- one for bogey on No. 4, another from a plugged lie in the bunker on No. 8. Kirk was at 8-under 132, one shot ahead of Kevin Chappell (68), Webb Simpson (68), John Senden (67) and Briny Baird (70). Eighteen players had to return Saturday morning to finish the round, none closer than three shot of Kirk. Even though he recently moved back to the Atlanta area, Kirk was one of the early PGA Tour pros to settle at Sea Island. This was one time where it paid off. The conditions were cold and blustery, with gusts up to 35 mph, and Kirk was ready for just about anything. "Ive played this course hundreds of times," he said. "Ive seen every wind direction, every wind strength. Ive seen it blow way harder than that before. You still know how well youve got to play to shoot a good score, but at least theres no surprises." He missed his 3-wood ever so slightly into the wind at the start of his round and had to hit hybrid for his second shot. Its normally a 3-wood and a wedge. "I guess that is a little bit of an advantage, just not being shocked by it all," he said. Chappell had a few surprises, good and bad. He reached the par-5 15th hole in two and felt a gust helped blow his eagle putt into the hole. That was good. But on the par-3 third, aiming at a small tent well right of the green to cope with a strong right-to-left wind, he came up so short of the green that his ball disappeared into a hazard that Chappell didnt even know existed. That led to a double bogey. "You hit some not-so-perfect shots and get some bad breaks with the wind gusting and you get exposed really quickly," Chappell said. "I think I was fortunate to come to that realization that theres some luck involved today and that maybe for a period of time I was one of the luckier guys out here. But that tough stretch in the middle of the round I wasnt so lucky, and the law of averages, it averaged out." The law of averages was reflected in the scoring. George McNeill finished off the fog-delayed first round Friday morning with an 8-under 62, when the course was soft and benign. It only made sense to Kirk that the lead going into the weekend was 8 under. Simpson, who lost in a playoff at Sea Island in 2011, had a flawless round spoiled with a bogey from the bunker on the 17th hole. Even so, he was poised to go after his second win since this wraparound season began a month ago. Simpson already has won in Las Vegas. The group at 6-under 134 included Jason Kokrak, who had the low score of the second round at 65. That included a birdie on the par-4 fifth hole, which wraps around a marsh. With the wind helping, the big-hitting Kokrak took a short cut toward the green and came up just short, setting up a chip-and-putt for birdie. That was two shots worse than how he played the hole in a pro-am round. With a similar wind, he smashed his driver over the marsh, onto the green and into the hole for an albatross ace. Too bad it was only practice. "I think it will play into my favour to play a little bit windy," Kokrak said. "Maybe not quite as gusty and windy as it is today for the putting aspect, but 15 to 20 mph wind would be fine with me. I think its an easier golf course for me to climb closer to the leaders with a little bit of wind as opposed to shooting 7-, 8-under par like the first round." McNeill struggled in the wind, making five straight bogeys on his way to a 76. He was six shots behind. Kirk moved to Sea Island in 2007, among the early settlers of PGA Tour players, and he still keeps a place here. Its not a big problem being a local and having to deal with ticket requests. "Im probably the seventh- or eighth-best player on the island," he said with a laugh. But he has been the best over two days, thanks to mixture of solid shots and long birdies. Perhaps his best shot of the day came at the par-5 15th, when Kirk had a tree blocking his second shot to the green. He had to play a hook around the green, not easy considering the wind was hard from left-to right. "I had to effectively hit a 30-, 35-yard hook just to get it around the tee and fight the wind," Kirk said. He would have taken the left bunker, but instead hit the shot into about 10 feet and two-putted for birdie. DIVOTS: Tournament host Davis Love III, who shared the 54-hole lead a year ago at Sea Island, went 75-74 and missed the cut. ... Will MacKenzie was 7 under in his first 13 holes and 11 over on his next 13 holes. He went 66-79 to miss the cut. ... Matt Kuchar opened with rounds of 68-68 and was four shots behind. Kelly Bryant College Jersey . The England international raised his middle finger toward Manchester City supporters during Saturdays game at Etihad Stadium, which Arsenal lost 6-3. The incident was not seen by match officials at the time but the FA charged Wilshere retrospectively after a study of video footage. Sammy Watkins College Jersey . A lovely summer day in England with abundant sunshine and minimal wind allowed him to attack Royal Liverpool. http://www.cheapclemsonjerseys.com/?tag=clemson-travis-etienne-jr-college-jersey .C. -- Kurt Busch put his chances at "70 per cent" at running the Indianapolis 500 this year because of recent developments that have pushed a potential program along.SAN DIEGO -- Phil Hughes threw seven shutout innings and Trevor Plouffee homered in the Minnesota Twins 2-0 victory over the punchless San Diego Padres on Wednesday night. Padres starter Tyson Ross (5-4) nearly matched Hughes, allowing one run on three hits over seven innings, walking three and striking out eight. Chris Parmelees sacrifice fly to left in the sixth scored Joe Mauer and Plouffee hit his third home run in the eighth. Glen Perkins pitched a perfect ninth to collect his 14th save in 16 chances. Hughes (5-1) came over from the Yankees in the off-season, signing a $24 million, three-year deal. He won his fifth straight decision and didnt walk a batter for the fifth consecutive start, while striking out seven. The Padres have been shut out eight times, tops in the majors. Ross struck out eight for the third consecutive start, which is one off his season-high. Mauer walked with one out in the sixth and stole second off Rene Rivera, who threw out three runners attempting to steal in his last start Sunday in Denver. Plouffe then hit a slow chopper to third and beat Chase Headleys throw, with Mauer moving to third. Mauer scored on Parmelees sacrifice and Plouffe advanced to third on a throwing error by Headley. Ross then walked Kurt Suzuki, but escaped further damage when Jason Kubel flied out. Ross breezed through the first five innings, allowing two singles and a walk while striking out six. Kubel was the only Twin getting into scorinng position, advancing to second after walking and stealing second in the second. Austin Bryant College Jersey. Kubel was stranded when Danny Santana struck out and Aaron Hicks grounded out. The Padres looked poised to tie the game in the sixth when Headley and Yonder Alonso singled with no outs. But Jedd Gyorko and Cameron Maybin grounded out and Will Venable struck out. The Padres, who had hits in each of the first four innings, threatened in the third with two outs when Seth Smith and Headley had consecutive singles. But Alonso, who was elevated to fourth in the order, flied to centre. Another Padres baserunner reached with two outs when Maybin collected his second hit in the fourth, but Rivera struck out to end the inning. Smith had three of the Padres eight hits. NOTES: Padres manager Bud Black will miss Thursdays game against the Cubs to attend daughter Jessies graduation from the University of Maryland. Black will return for Fridays game. . OF Carlos Quentin remains sidelined with a groin injury, but will likely avoid the DL. . With 18 doubles, Plouffe is four doubles shy of last years career high. . Ex-Twins 3B Corey Koskie and area scout John Wilson will represent the team at the first-year player draft on June 5 . Twins RHP Kyle Gibson (4-3, 4.20) faces Giants RHP Tim Lincecum (3-3, 4.74) to open a three-game series on Friday. The Padres send LHP Eric Stults (2-4, 4.50) against Cubs RHP Jake Arrieta (0-0, 2.70) on Thursday. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

zhanjiao1212  
zhanjiao1212

Rivera has received enough targets the past two weeks to ma
he speaks and he said lets fight to the end and make

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz