Tina Maze of Slovenia by 287. A maximum

#1 von zhanjiao1212 , 27.10.2018 08:55

Congratulations Kyle Lowry @Klow7 on becoming an @NBAAllStar. Brandon Davidson Jersey . Well deserved. pic.twitter.com/1gy9n7XB9F— TSN (@TSN_Sports) January 23, 2015 JUST IN: @Raptors G @Klow7 voted in a as a starter for 2015 @NBA All-Star Game. #WeTheNorth pic.twitter.com/NI1xzMNKh1— SportsCentre (@SportsCentre) January 23, 2015 #KyleLowry - #AllStar starter!! @thetorontoraptors #WeTheNorth A photo posted by TSN (@tsn_official) on Jan 22, 2015 at 4:19pm PST We The East. @JohnWall and @Klow7 are ready for #NBAAllStarNYC. #teamadidas pic.twitter.com/5La50IOSwf— adidas Basketball (@adidasHoops) January 23, 2015 Lowry trailed Wade by over 100,000 votes when the balloting was last updated! Kyle Lowry trailed the Heat's Dwyane Wade by over 100,000 votes at the last balloting update. He starts in his 1st NBA All-Star appearance— SportsCentre (@SportsCentre) January 23, 2015 The Raptors had prepared a short quotation from Lowry, thanking his fans for all their support. @kyle_lowry7 WILL start at the 2015 @NBA All-Star Game! Congrats Kyle and a huge thanks to all who voted! #WeTheNorth #RTZ #Toronto #Raptors #NBA #NBAAllStar #Canada A photo posted by Toronto Raptors (@thetorontoraptors) on Jan 22, 2015 at 4:25pm PST The Raptors players were all together at Lowrys house in Philadelphia for the evening and began congratulating their teammate one by one on social media after the announcement. @kyle_lowry7 and the squad await the announcement. #OpenGym #WeTheNorth A photo posted by Jeff Landicho (@thebasketballproducer) on Jan 22, 2015 at 4:09pm PST Congrats to my brotha!!! A photo posted by DeMar DeRozan (@demar_derozan) on Jan 22, 2015 at 4:26pm PST "Woooooo That Boy Good!!!" congratulations not only on making it but starting @kyle_lowry7 #WeTheNorth #CanadaStandUpPhillyToo A photo posted by @iamamirjohnson on Jan 22, 2015 at 4:45pm PST A little blurry but who cares.. Congrats to my big bro @kyle_lowry7.. Proud of u fam. #raptors #wethenorth A photo posted by Patrick Patterson (@pdpatt) on Jan 22, 2015 at 4:20pm PST Blessing to share the moment with your family n the team @kyle_lowry7 congrats A photo posted by @broke_3 on Jan 22, 2015 at 4:30pm PST Congratulations to @Klow7 on his all-star starting spot! #WeTheNorth— Landry Fields (@landryfields) January 23, 2015 Congrats big bro #allstar A photo posted by Terrence Ross (@3tross1) on Jan 22, 2015 at 4:46pm PST Well deserved for @kyle_lowry7 !!! Congratulations and I'm not surprised at all, I know how hard @kyle_lowry7 works.. @kyle_lowry7 se merece ser abridor en el juego de las estrellas por todo lo que ha hecho por nuestro equipo.. Es un profesional de alto nivel. #bigtime A photo posted by #TeamVasquez (@greivisvasquez) on Jan 22, 2015 at 4:57pm PST And even members of the media wanted to congratulate Lowry on his achievement! Yes!!! @Klow7 a starter!!! #NBAAllStar #WeTheNorth— Kate Beirness (@KateBeirness) January 23, 2015 Success! #KyleLowry #NBAAllStar Just sounds right. #RTZ #WeTheNorth— Nabil Karim (@NabilKarimTSN) January 23, 2015 Yes, it happened! You the @Raptors fans did it, congrats to you & @Klow7, you're all All-Stars! #WeTheNorth— Matt Devlin (@Matt__Devlin) January 23, 2015 No question without Bieber and Drake Lowry isn't voted in as an All Star starter . Canada made this happen. Congrats.— chuck swirsky (@swirsk054) January 23, 2015 Not really because he brought attention to Lowry...end result, social media is strong..people figure things out quickly— chuck swirsky (@swirsk054) January 23, 2015 And even the Prime Minister of Canada! Great work by all of Canada's basketball fans for helping to make @Klow7 an #NBAAllStarNYC starter. Congrats, Kyle. #wethenorth @raptors— Stephen Harper (@pmharper) January 23, 2015 And of course, no thanks to Justin Bieber for not following the NBAs rules on how to vote and having thousands of votes not counted (dont worry Bieber, its the thought that counts). Congratulations again, Kyle Lowry! Continue to make the Raptors organization and all of Canada proud! Torrey Mitchell Jersey . -- Derek Jeter spoke for 25 minutes, 44 seconds and answered 26 questions about his decision to retire at the end of this season. Jean Beliveau Jersey . -- Canadian ski cross star Marielle Thompson accomplished two goals in one race Saturday. http://www.canadiensauthority.com/authentic-andrew-shaw-canadiens-jersey/ . - David Tomasek had two goals in regulation time and was the lone scorer in the shootout as the Belleville Bulls upset the Oshawa Generals 6-5 on Wednesday in Ontario Hockey League action.LENZERHEIDE, Switzerland - A dramatic season-ending crash for Maria-Hoefl Riesch on Wednesday denied Alpine skiing one of its two overall title duels at the World Cup Finals. Hoefl-Rieschs exit — from the downhill course into safety nets, then airlifted from the slope by helicopter — left Anna Fenninger of Austria favourite to win her first giant crystal trophy one month after becoming an Olympic champion. Fenningers sixth-place finish in the final downhill built a slim 11-point lead in the standings over the 2011 champion with three races remaining. Hoefl-Riesch will miss them all after sustaining upper leg, elbow and shoulder injuries on her left side. "Its tough," Germany womens head coach Thomas Stauffer said. "We were up and running for the World Cup all season and at the end you cant battle for it." Earlier, Aksel Lund Svindal of Norway seized the mens overall lead from Fenningers teammate Marcel Hirscher, who skips downhill, in what also shaped as a back-and-forth duel this week on sunbathed slopes at Lenzerheide. Svindals fifth-place finish moved him only 41 points ahead and extended a series of results since the Sochi Olympics opened which left him just off the podium. The Olympic downhills proved a reliable guide Wednesday with mens champion Matthias Mayer of Austria repeating his gold-medal success in another tight race. Olympic silver medallist Christof Innerhofer tied for second with Ted Ligety of the United States, the Olympic giant slalom champion. They finished 0.11 seconds behind Mayers winning run of 1 minute, 29.99 seconds. Lara Gut of Switzerland, the downhill bronze medallist , delighted her home crowd with victory in 1:32.31. Runner-up Elisabeth Goergl of Austria was 0.05 back, and third-placed Swiss Fraenzi Aufdenblatten was 0.57 behind in her final World Cup race before retiring. Pre-race favourite Fenninger, trailing 1.07 behind Gut, failed to repeat her speedy training runs but 40 race points could yet be enough to clinch the sports most prestigious honour. "I hope Maria can race again," Fenninger said before the extent of her rivals injuries were known. "My focus is on the next two races. What she is doing, I cant change." Hoefl-Rieschs bitter-sweet day started atop the standings and goot better minutes before entering the start house. Tomas Plekanec Jersey. Fenningers failure to lead assured the 29-year-old German of her first season-long downhill title after six years of domination by Lindsey Vonn, the injured and absent American. Hoefl-Riesch crashed midway down the bumpy course when her skis slipped beneath her at a sharp right-hand turn, sending her sliding off course. The downhill trophy ceremony was staged immediately after the race with an empty top step on the podium and the German anthem playing as the helicopter landed nearby. Hoefl-Riesch was driven to a nearby hospital for checks. Fenninger now leads Gut, a six-race winner, by 235 points and defending champion Tina Maze of Slovenia by 287. A maximum of 300 points are available in the final three races. Fenninger can secure the title outright by finishing first or second on Thursday in the super-G, in which she is Olympic champion. She also won Olympic silver in giant slalom, which is the World Cup season-ending race on Sunday. Svindal and Hirscher will both start in the mens super-G also scheduled Thursday. "If I had to put money on someone I have no idea who it would be," said Svindal, a two-time overall champion, of his contest with the two-time defending champion. "I used to be 1-2-3 every race, and now Im 4-5-6. But Marcel is too." Ligety is the super-G world champion and will be a contender on a steep slope that produces sharp-turning corners which suit his technical skills. "This is a hill I know I have a good chance on," said Ligety, whose career-best result in downhill improved on his fourth here in 2007. Bode Miller had seemed poised for victory Wednesday until going wide near the end of his run. He placed eighth, 0.62 behind Mayer, who got his first World Cup win. In a rare choice by World Cup race organizers, the men and women raced through the same gate-setting down the 2.3-kilometre (1.43-mile) Silvano Beltrametti course. Mayers time was 2.32 seconds ahead of Gut, who raced two hours later on a warm day. Gut had the 18th best time and was faster than two men who completed the course: Johan Clarey of France and Canadas Erik Guay. However, the woman who did not finish safely, Maria Hoefl-Riesch, left the most significant mark on the day. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

zhanjiao1212  
zhanjiao1212

overtime. Weve got to find ways to prote
York Rangers and Philadelphia Flyers at C

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz