Canadiens in a battle of the Eastern Conferences

#1 von zhanjiao1212 , 27.10.2018 08:55

With the U. Jim Brown Jersey .S. Womens Open starting Thursday, not everyone is a fan of bringing Lucy Li into the field. Li - the 11-year-old who will tee it up at Pinehurst No. 2 in North Carolina - has drawn criticism from top-ranked womens player Stacy Lewis, who thinks that a sixth-grader shouldnt compete in a big event at such a young age. "Im not a big fan of it. She qualified, so we cant say anything about that," Lewis told USA Today. "But I like to see kids be successful at every level before they come out here. I just like to see kids learn how to win before they come get beat up out here. "When I found out she qualified, I said, well where does she go from here? You qualify for an Open at 11, what do you do next? If it was my kid, I wouldnt let her play in the U.S. Open qualifier at 11, but thats just me." Li isnt the first young player to compete at the U.S. Womens Open - Morgan Pressel and Lexi Thompson qualified and played at age 12, while Michelle Wie was 13. "Look, if youre good enough, youre old enough - or young enough, whichever way you look at it," added four-time major winner Laura Davies. "If you can play the golf and you can qualify, then have a go. Whats the worst that can happen? She shoots a million this week and everyone says, Wasnt it great she was here? So I dont think anything bad can come out of it because shes too young to worry about the pressure. "Shes just having fun. Shes got a week off school. Its perfect." Michelle Wie agrees. Wie was 13 when she played in her first Womens Open and has been asked a lot about Li this week. Seth DeValve Jersey . Louis Cardinals placed outfielder Allen Craig on the 15-day disabled list with a right knee contusion on Sunday. Chris Smith Jersey . But Josh Bailey scored the shootout winner to lead the Islanders to a 3-2 win over the Montreal Canadiens in a battle of the Eastern Conferences two worst teams. http://www.cheapbrownsjerseyssale.com/?tag=drew-stanton-jersey-sale . TSN 1290s coverage begins with Hustler & Lawless at 3pm. Rick Ralph hosts the Official Jets Pre-game Show at 5pm.Preparations for the Stanley Cup Final took a painful turn for the Los Angeles Kings on Tuesday when goaltender Jonathan Quick left the ice after stopping a shot in practice. Quick stopped a shot by Kyle Clifford in the throat area and skated to the boards showing some discomfort. He stayed hunched over by the Kings bench for a few minutes before leaving the ice without facing another shot. Chad Thomas Jersey. Clifford later said Quick told him hes fine. The Kings host the New York Rangers in Game 1 of the Stanley Cup Final on Wednesday. In 21 playoff games this season, Quick has a record of 12-9 with two overtime losses, a 2.86 goals-against-average and a .906 save percentage. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

zhanjiao1212  
zhanjiao1212

celebrations that night." Nelsen
.. These two teams meet again in

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz