She also earned tournament most valuable p

#1 von zhanjiao1212 , 27.10.2018 08:55

KANSAS CITY, Mo. Cheap Texas Jerseys Free Shipping . -- Billy Butler and the surging Kansas City Royals wrecked things for the Cleveland Indians for the second straight night. Butler homered for the second consecutive game and the Royals overcame a five-run deficit to beat the Indians 7-5 on Saturday night for their fifth straight win. A day after his pinch-hit, two-run homer in the eighth inning beat Cleveland, Butler connected for a tiebreaking shot in the fifth inning. It was 5-5 when he tagged Nick Hagadone for a 433-foot drive over the Royals bullpen in left field, 11 feet further than Fridays shot. "Ive never been a guy thats usually gotten distance," Butler said. "I caught the last two pretty good. Maybe Im starting to figure it out and starting to put the barrel on it. "I got a good pitch and got a good result. Im just going to keep building off that." The pitch was a mistake by Hagadone. "It was supposed to be down and away," Hagadone said. "It was an 0-1 fastball that was down and in the middle. He hit it pretty good. He put a good swing on it. Once he hit it I knew it was gone." Carlos Santana hit his third homer in two games for Cleveland, which has lost six of seven. Jeremy Guthrie (6-9) won despite giving up five runs, 10 hits and two walks in 5 2-3 innings. "I didnt feel as bad as the results were in the second inning," Guthrie said. "I just couldnt make a big pitch to get anybody out. They started banging around a little when I got a little tired. I really just felt frustrated. I understood the bullpen needed a rest today. "I wasnt certainly going to accomplish that goal as much as I wanted to after the second inning. At that point, I wanted to get as many quick outs as possible." Greg Holland, the fourth Kansas City reliever, got his 27th save in 29 chances. Zach McAllister (3-6) couldnt hold a 5-0 lead. He gave up a single to Salvador Perez to start the fifth and was replaced by Hagadone. Guthrie had lost his previous three starts. He has an 8.44 ERA in three starts this season against the Indians. The Indians scored five times in the second. Santana led off with a home run, and Jason Kipnis broke an 0-for-11 rut with a two-run double. "Jeremy had a hard time stopping the bleeding in the second," Royals manager Ned Yost said. "But he doesnt let much bother him. Hes very calm and very composed." Santana is 12 for 25 with six RBIs in his last six games. "Right now I see the ball very well," Santana said. "I feel comfortable. Im not thinking too much. Im enjoying my time and enjoying my game." McAllister, just brought up from Triple-A Columbus after going 5-0 with a 2.23 ERA, faced 22 batters and 10 reached base. After starting the season 3-0, he is 0-6 in nine starts. "When they scored those runs I just kind of fell behind," McAllister said. "I wasnt able to mix when I needed to, and they were able to put the ball in play." Omar Infante had an RBI grounder in the third, and the Royals tied it with four more in fourth. Nori Aoki hit a two-run triple with two outs and scored on a passed ball to tie it. NOTES: 3B Lonnie Chisenhall was scratched from the Indians lineup because of an illness. ... Indians SS Asdrubal Cabrera hasnt played since Monday because of back spasms. ... Aoki batted first for the Royals after hitting in the bottom third of the order for seven games since being activated July 11 from the disabled list. He opened the season batting leadoff. ... The Indians optioned RHP Josh Tomlin, who was 5-7 with a 4.47 ERA, to Triple-A Columbus. ... Royals LHP Bruce Chen will make his seventh start Sunday and his third since coming off the disabled list on June 24. Brian Orakpo College Jersey . - The Raiders have released guard Mike Brisiel after two disappointing seasons in Oakland. Texas Jerseys From China .Bacca took advantage of Cristian Alvarezs hesitation to head a lobbed pass over the goalkeeper and then used his feet to roll the ball into an empty net in the eighth minute. The Colombia strikers 10th goal pulled him level with Lionel Messi as the leagues third-leading scorers, far behind Cristiano Ronaldos runaway tally of 23 goals. http://www.cheaptexasjerseys.com/?tag=texas-colt-mccoy-college-jersey .Sinclair, from Burnaby, B.C., led the Canadian team with three goals at the four-nation competition. She also earned tournament most valuable player honours.The Canadian captain scored on a penalty kick in the 63rd minute and added the winning goal a minute later.MINSK, Belarus -- Alex Ovechkin will miss at least one game at the world championship after injuring his right leg in a collision during Russias game against Germany. The star forward needed hospital treatment Sunday after taking a hit to his right knee from Marcus Kink midway through the third period. He stayed on the ice for several minutes before he needed assistance to leave. The International Ice Hockey Federation said Ovechkin will miss Russias final group game against host Belarus on Tuesday but remains with the team. Russias ice hockey federation said it is not clear if he will be able to keep playing at the tournament but Ovechkin posted on Twitter "alls OK" with a photo of him giving a thumbs up. "Sasha (Ovechkin) will definitely stay with the team," Russia general manager Andrei Safronov said Monday. "Even if he couldnt play hed still be here. Hes not just a part of this team, hes a leader." A medical scan of the Russia captains knee ruled out torn ligaments, providing some good news. "Hes OK at the moment," Safronov said. "Theres some pain, but hes working with the doctors." The Washington Capitals, Ovechkins NHL team, said they had revviewed available medical reports and were confident Ovechkin would be completely healthy by training camp. Earl Campbell College Jersey. "We will continue to monitor his progress and request additional tests and medical information for our review," the team said in a statement. "Once our medical staff receives and reviews that information, we will be able to make a better determination of the injury." Kink was not penalized for the incident during the game, but the disciplinary panel of the IIHF suspended him for Germanys last group game against the United States on Tuesday. The panel said Kink didnt intentionally try to hit Ovechkins knee, but he lowered his body and hit him with his hip, which is classified as clipping. International Ice Hockey Federation President Rene Fasel said Monday it was an "accident ... bad luck." Another Russian star forward, Evgeni Malkin, was training Monday for the first time in Minsk after his Pittsburgh Penguins were eliminated from the NHL playoffs by the New York Rangers. Malkin is expected to be available for Tuesdays final group game against Belarus. Russia has won all six of its games and is the only unbeaten team in the tournament. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

zhanjiao1212  
zhanjiao1212

.. These two teams meet again in
then simply wore out in extra time as the

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz