snapping the Penguins mini-slump

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 22.10.2018 05:34

CHICAGO -- Luol Deng and the Chicago Bulls found a way to win, so this ugly game looked just fine to them. Desmond Trufant Jersey . Deng scored 21 points and the Bulls overcame a rough shooting night to beat the Charlotte Bobcats 86-81 on Monday for their fifth straight victory. "As I told our guys, it got choppy, particularly in the second quarter, and they do that to you. Theyre very good defensively," Bulls coach Tom Thibodeau said. "I thought in the second half we did a better job of getting the ball to the second side, which you have to do." Carlos Boozer had 12 points and 17 rebounds for Chicago, which is on its longest winning streak since taking eight in a row from Feb. 20-March 7, 2012. Jimmy Butler had 14 points and Derrick Rose finished with 12. Dengs 3-pointer with 27.1 seconds remaining gave the Bulls an 85-81 lead. Gerald Henderson then missed for the Bobcats, and Rose had a free throw to help Chicago wrap it up. The Bulls went 26 for 31 at the foul line, compared to 8 for 16 for the Bobcats. "We fought hard. Obviously, the difference in the game was the difference in free throws," Bobcats coach Steve Clifford said. "You come here and theyre a great team, theyre well prepared. You cant get outscored by 18 at the free-throw line. Thats the game in a nutshell." Rose, who hit a career-high six 3-pointers in the Bulls 110-94 win Saturday over Indiana, went 4 for 13 from the field. The Bulls shot 27 of 75 (36 per cent) overall. "Well take it," said Rose, who played 31 minutes in his second game back after missing Chicagos win at Toronto on Friday with a sore right hamstring. Butler missed part of the game with a right toe injury but came back with 6:35 left in the fourth. Charlotte was looking for its fourth consecutive road victory and third in four games overall, but it was unable to take advantage of the Bulls poor shooting. Once again, the Bobcats struggled from the floor despite a strong effort in the paint. The Bobcats were shooting a league-worst 40.2 per cent from the field coming into the day, and they were 28th from 3-point range at 29.3 per cent. On Monday, they shot 36.3 per cent despite outscoring the Bulls 38-28 in the paint. "We played hard the whole game," said Henderson, who made two free throws with 51.3 seconds left to cut the Bulls lead to one. "We came out a little sluggish. We played them hard. We just didnt come up with the plays at the end of the game, defensively." Jeffery Taylor led Charlotte with a career-high 20 points and Henderson had 16 in a game that featured two of the leagues top defensive teams. Entering Monday, the Bulls were third in opponents scoring at 90.0 points per game, while the Bobcats were fourth at 93.6. "Theyre great defensively," Thibodeau said. "Steves a hell of a coach. Hes doing an unbelievable job. Im happy for him that hes finally gotten an opportunity and the job that hes doing." That defence helped Charlotte stay in the game without one of its best scorers. Bobcats centre Al Jefferson missed his third consecutive game with a bone bruise in his right ankle. Clifford said he hopes Jefferson can play Wednesday against Brooklyn, but he will more likely play Friday against Phoenix. Jefferson, who signed a three-year, $40.5 million contract with the Bobcats in July, has played in three of Charlottes 11 games and is averaging 15 points and 8.7 rebounds. Without him, Charlotte had a chance to win in the final minutes in Chicago, but couldnt find a way past the Bulls. "It was a long summer. We havent played in a while, all together. I think were starting to get a rhythm," Deng said. "Our offence, it still can get a lot better." NOTES: It was the Bulls last home game before they host New Orleans on Dec. 2. Their next six are away from Chicago as they go on their annual circus trip. ... Clifford and Thibodeau were on the New York Knicks coaching staff from 2001-2003 and in Houston from 2003-2007. ... Charlotte plays five of its next six at home. ... Chicago mayor Rahm Emanuel, former Houston Rockets centre Yao Ming, Bulls Hall of Famer Scottie Pippen and NBA deputy commissioner Adam Silver were in attendance. Ryan Schraeder Jersey .Y. -- Sore nose and all, Sidney Crosby had a goal and three assists to help Pittsburgh beat Buffalo 5-3 on Friday night, snapping the Penguins mini-slump and slowing the Sabres late-season surge. Terrell McClain Jersey .500 were once common achievements for the Dallas Mavericks. Now, both are season highs as Dallas slowly works its way back into playoff contention in the Western Conference. http://www.cheapfalconsjerseysonsale.com/?tag=damontae-kazee-jersey-sale . With Van Osch out with a flu bug that has been rampaging through the tournament, Knezevic stepped in to lead B.C. (4-3) to a pair of victories on Tuesday before 1,131 at the Maurice Richard Arena.Harlequins prop Joe Marler feared his England career would suffer following his latest ban for a kicking offence on Grenoble hooker Arnaud Heguy. The 25-year-old has revealed those concerns for his Test career led him to seek the help of sports psychologist Jeremy Snape.Marler conceded he was relieved to receive a two-week ban that will see him return for Quins European Challenge Cup final clash with Montpellier in Lyon on Friday night. The England prop is delighted he will be available for the remainder of the campaign, including the tour of Australia.I didnt think Id play again this season, said Marler, who has had several sessions with former England cricketer-turned sports psychologist Snape.I thought Id be having the summer off as well, I thought Id get a ban that would take me off the tour. Marler was given his latest ban following this incident with Arnaud Heguy Im very lucky to be in a poosition to pull on the shirt for Quins again and even luckier that its a final and a chance to get hands on a trophy. Takkarist McKinley Jersey. Very lucky.Im raring to go, chomping at the bit to get out there and prove to myself more than anything that I am capable of playing a game of rugby on the edge without being [stupid] basically.Marler, who was also banned for calling Wales Samson Lee Gypsy boy in the Six Nations, kicked out at Heguy in Quins 30-6 Challenge Cup semi-final victory over Grenoble. While Marler remains confident he is winning his own personal battle of wits, he fully accepts England coach Eddie Jones will not stand for any further disciplinary wrangles.The last couple of months just was the final nail really, to go, actually, stop pretending that I can keep dealing with it on my own, said Marler. Joe Marler playing for England against Scotland in the Six Nations Although he denied he had a lot of problems, he added: Im saying theres stuff that needs addressing in and out of rugby that Im getting hold of now. It is making me feel better and so hopefully I can continue on that.Eddie Jones has been in touch and hes been pretty firm. As well as being supportive its more in a come on mate it is time to wind your neck in way.You can only be supportive so many times cant you? If I go out on Friday night and kick someone else in the head then I dont think that he is going to be supportive any more. There is a limit to his support. Also See: England demands No 1 status PRO12 v Premiership: Who wins? Great opportunity for Cipriani Rugby Union on Sky Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713

which is a little disconcerting over
"I think hes going to be good.

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz