announced in August his decision to have

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 22.10.2018 05:34

Dallas, TX (SportsNetwork. Joel Iyiegbuniwe Jersey .com) - Dirk Nowitzki scored 23 points and Monta Ellis contributed a double-double as the Dallas Mavericks dismantled the Los Angeles Lakers, 140-106, on Friday. Ellis netted 20 points on an efficient 7-of-10 shooting to go along with a season-high 10 assists and help the Mavs score more than 100 points for the sixth straight game. Our goal is to play consistent every night, not only at home, but also on the road, Ellis said. Dallas, the NBAs top-scoring team, went up against the worst defense in the league and it showed, as the Mavs put up their highest point total of the season on 51-of-82 (62.2 percent) shooting -- including a blistering 18-of-35 (51.4 percent) clip from beyond the arc. Chandler Parsons deposited 21 points and J.J. Barea added 16 points off the bench for the Mavs, who have won six straight overall and four straight over LA. The Lakers shot a decent 44-for-85 (51.8 percent) from the floor, but they were no match, with Jeremy Lins 18 points leading the way. Kobe Bryant dropped in 17 points on 6-of-22 shooting as Los Angeles had its two-game winning streak snapped. Tonight is a setback, but sometimes you take a couple of steps forward before taking a step back, said Bryant. Sometimes you take a step back before you can take a couple of steps forward. Tonight was a step back. Dallas entered the locker room at half with a nine-point lead, then it opened things up in the third quarter to turn the game into a rout. Ellis scored 12 points -- including three 3-pointers -- during a 14-2 run midway through the quarter that helped the Mavs extend their lead to 90-71. Although Los Angeles made 50 percent of its shots in the period, it allowed Dallas to shoot 14-of-18 from the floor and 6-of-10 from beyond the arc, trailing 110-83 entering the fourth. The Mavs lead swelled to as many as 38 in the fourth. Earlier, Dallas led by two with just over a minute to go in the first when Jae Crowder hit a 3 that started an 11-2 quarter-ending run for a 38-27 lead. The Lakers managed to trim the deficit to 68-59 at the half. Game Notes Dallas scored 20 points off 10 turnovers and had a 54-38 advantage in the paint ... The Mavs had a season-high 33 assists as a team ... Al-Farouq Aminu and Brandan Wright scored 13 and 12 points, respectively, off the bench for Dallas ... The Lakers will open up a four-game homestand against Denver on Sunday. Taylor Gabriel Jersey . On Saturday, the paths of Drew Tate and Kevin Glenn cross again as opposing quarterbacks. Aaron Lynch Bears Jersey . Betancourt was 2-5 with a 4.08 ERA and 16 saves for the Rockies last season before tearing a ligament in his pitching elbow. He considered undergoing platelet-rich plasma therapy to fix his arm, but announced in August his decision to have Tommy John surgery. http://www.bearsrookiestore.com/Bears-James-Daniels-Jersey/ . Tyutin has missed the last nine games with an ankle injury which occurred while playing for Russia at the Olympics. The top-two defenceman has four goals and 20 assists, 30 penalty minutes and a plus-6 rating in 53 games with Columbus this season. PERTH, Australia -- Milos Raonic and Eugenie Bouchard each won their matches to give Canada a 3-0 victory over Italy in a group tie at the Hopman Cup on Thursday. But that was not quite enough to give the team a berth in Saturdays final. Poland narrowly reached the championship by winning a set in mixed doubles against Australia to mathmatically clinch and then went on to win the evening tie 2-1. Canada would have needed an Australian victory to reach the final. Montreals Bouchard needed only 15 minutes on court for a 4-0 victory as Flavia Pennetta quit with right wrist pain to hand Canada a 1-0 lead. Raonic, from Thornhill, Ont., hammered 10 aces and 21 winners in his 6-2, 6-4 win to keep Italys Andrea Seppi winless over six matches and two editions in Perth. Canada won the mixed in a walkover due to Pennettas injury absence. The 23-year-old Raonic said hes pleased with his improving form as the Australian Open start approaches on January 13. "I played much better today, it was night and day between today and my previous two matches," said Raonic. "I had to take matters into my own hands, thats something weve been working oon. Roquan Smith Bears Jersey. I took the initiative today. "We are leading into a Grand Slam, and you want to make the most of every competitive opportunity." Bouchard would have preferred to have played a proper match against Pennetta, who said that she woke up feeling poorly with the wrist pain, which she also felt at times last season when she returned to the WTA after surgery. "Its disappointing not to play a full match, but Flavia was having problems," said Bouchard, 19. "I was excited to play. "Its also tough to play an injured opponent, it can do things to your game. But I was playing with confidence, I believe in my game and am confident. I feel good, Ive had a good start to the year." Bouchard was playing for the first time since Canadas last group match Sunday. On her one of days off, she visited a horse show and also advised Raonic against going swimming with non-lethal sharks in the city aquarium, which he did anyway in a publicity effort for the event. The 32nd-ranked Bouchard had previously beat Australian Samantha Stosur and fell to Pole Agnieszka Radwanska prior to the Pennetta result. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713

president of the World Baseball Softball
a quiet force in the Lac Megantic community

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz