Listen, more crisp tweets!

#1 von ylq , 20.10.2018 08:49

Listen, more crisp tweets! "-" The little swallow is grateful for my kindness! There is still an unforgettable thing.One morning on the winter vacation, I was surprised to find that there was a nest on the eaves of the grandmother's house, which was small and delicate. I was going to take a closer look. Suddenly, a scream of screaming attracted me. Hey! How beautiful the little swallows are! Their feathers are black and bright Marlboro Cigarettes Online, like a layer of lubricant. A white hood is worn on the chest, matched with its black shiny coat Marlboro Menthol 100S, and a tail that is busy with spring cuts, which is particularly eye-catching and cute.I am ecstatic, I brought them two cute little guys back home. When they arrive home, they fly from time to time, from time to time, and sometimes use a small head to spy on the new home. After peeping for a while, I couldn��t wait to show off the cool posture. They volleyed, flew low for a while, flew high for a while, and stood on the tree for a while. Nice and lively little swallow! Sometimes, but also for the best place to take advantage of the yin! Since then Wholesale Cigarettes, I have given them two nicknames "Hehe" and "Pingping", which means that they can get along with each other, but the next thing makes me laugh and cry.In the morning, as always, I am ready to feed ��Hehe�� and ��Pingping��. Who knows, there is no bird in the bird cage Cigarettes Cheaper. I can be anxious, looking for it all over the house. Huh? How is my schoolbag heavy? I opened it with doubt, ah! "Pingping" is lying in the book and screaming, "Hehe" will find a place, and I found a cloth shoe cover and went in, and I slept sweetly! No matter how I call it, I can��t wake up.There are countless examples of this: "Hehe" hit a hole in the house light, "plain" thought that there was a road ahead, and the result suddenly hit the glass, "whispering" and "pingping" together whispering, making me inexplicable.But one day, they slammed into the cage, and I wondered, and took a closer look. They fell over and over again and again, again and again, as if to say, "Let me go out, let me go!"Yes, we have our own mother, China, no matter where we are in a foreign land, we always miss her all the time, and a kind of compassion is born.I couldn't help but open the bird cage, look at them, and said, "Goodbye!" They first glimpse, then slowly fly out of the cage, hovering back and forth over my head. Seems to thank me! I reluctantly waved to them. "Hehe" opened his wings and slowly flew into the sky. "Pingping" then flew up. After a while, I flew high and disappeared into the boundless sky.Listen, more crisp tweets! "��The little swallow is grateful for my kindness!I will always remember this winter vacation Cigarette Online.

ylq  
ylq

If people do not find a solution the increasing le
One afternoon, my brother and

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz