I was able to play and felt pretty good.

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 17.10.2018 05:25

Nashville, TN (SportsNetwork. Nate Thompson Jersey .com) - Colin Wilsons goal with 2:12 remaining lifted the Nashville Predators to a 2-1 win over the Columbus Blue Jackets in a matchup of teams going in opposite directions. Mike Ribeiro also scored for Nashville, and Pekka Rinne recorded 21 saves to help the Preds run their winning streak to a season-high four games. Since Ive been here we tend to get into close games, said Wilson. Its good to get some wins in where its tight and you learn how to win in certain situations. Columbus fell to 0-5-1 in its last six contests despite an outstanding effort from goaltender Curtis McElhinney, who kept his team in it with a 40-save performance. (The Predators) do a great job, said Columbus coach Todd Richards. They make it difficult executing, making plays coming out of your zone. Ryan Johansen potted the struggling Blue Jackets only goal on a power play early in the third period to tie the game at 1-1. After being stymied by McElhinney for most of the night and failing on four power-play chances, including one with the score tied with under eight minutes to go, Nashville finally put the Blue Jackets away in the final stages. McElhinney made an outstanding save on Craig Smith from in close, but left the net uncovered. Wilson backhanded the puck into the opening for the eventual game-winner. Columbus pulled McElhinney with just over a minute to go but couldnt get off a shot with the extra attacker. Ribeiro accounted for the lone goal over the first two periods of play, skating from behind the Columbus net to put in a loose puck after McElhinney turned aside Roman Josis initial chance. The score came 7:13 prior to the second intermission. McElhinney had been terrific up until that point, casting away 20 Nashville shots during an incredibly busy opening period. He made 12 more saves in the second. A high-sticking penalty to Josi 3:35 into the third enabled the Jackets to draw even. Columbus needed just 13 seconds with the man advantage to score, with Nick Foligno sliding a pass across the crease that Johansen one-timed home. Game Notes Nashville has now posted six straight victories at Bridgestone Arena, its longest home winning streak since a six-game run from Jan. 7-Feb. 4, 2012 ... Rinne recorded his 16th career win over Columbus, his most against any team, and improved to 12-2-2 in 16 home starts against the Jackets ... Columbus fell to 2-13-2 since Oct. 24 ... Forward Matt Cullen returned to the Predators lineup after missing Thursdays game against Edmonton with an upper-body injury. Fredrik Claesson Jersey .C. -- Cam Newton wasnt flawless on Sunday. Cody Ceci Jersey .Y. -- In a span of three days, Shabazz Napier and Connecticut knocked out both Philadelphia schools in the NCAA tournament. http://www.senatorsauthority.com/authentic-derick-brassard-senators-jersey/ .C. -- Cam Newton wasnt flawless on Sunday.NEWARK, N.J. -- Once Martin Brodeur and the New Jersey Devils got to the shootout against the New York Islanders they were doomed. That is the way this season has gone, and it didnt matter that Brodeur was looking for a win in what might have been his final start after 20 seasons with the Devils. New Jersey just cant win in shootouts. The Devils lost their 13th this season and extended their NHL record for shootout ineptitude to 17 straight over the past two seasons, dropping a 3-2 decision to the Islanders on Friday night. "Almost comical," Devils goal scorer Ryan Carter said of the shootout woes. The Islanders were impressive in the shootout with Frans Nielsen, Josh Bailey and Ryan Strome scoring. Bailey and Strome had highlight goals, doing it with 360 spin-a-rama moves. Devils coach Pete DeBoer said after the game that he wants to play the soon-to-be 42 year-old Brodeur in the season finale against Boston at home on Sunday, but he will talk with the goalie before making a final decision. Brodeur was matter-of-fact about playing. "Every time I play could be my last game," Brodeur said. "Thats the way I kind of approach it. I wasnt sure I was going to play today, either. I was able to play and felt pretty good." Brodeur, the NHL career leader in wins (687) and shutouts (124), is in the last season of his contract. He won three Stanley Cup titles with the Devils. Cory Schneider is in line to be the Devils No. 1 goalie of the future. "It doesnt matter," Brodeur said. "The last game is the last game. Im going to reflect on having an unbelievable career in New Jersey regardless if I decide to stay . or I decide to go do something else. "For me, its not about my last performance. Its about what I accomplished in the whole." Carter and Patrik Elias scored for the Devils. Anders Lee and Strome had regulation goals for the Islanders in a matchup of teams that failed to make the playoffs this season. The Islanders put on a show in the shootout against Brodeur, who made 28 saves through overtime. Nielsen snapped a shot past Brodeur on New Yorks first try, and Damien Brunner tied it 1-1 with a shot high into the net against Anders&nbbsp;Nilsson, who had 25 saves. Chris Kelly Jersey. "I was kind of guessing (Brodeur) was guessing a little bit," Nielsen said. ") just shot it quick." Bailey and Strome then dazzled the crowd, skating in on Brodeur, doing full turns in front of him and beating him with backhand shots. Jaromir Jagr lost the puck on the Devils second attempt, giving New York the win. The Islanders had tied it 2-2 with a power-play goal by Strome 19 seconds into the third period. Nielsen found Strome coming down the right side for a shot into the top corner that gave him his seventh goal of the season. The rest of the period belonged to the goalies. Brodeur stopped Casey Cizikas on a breakaway, and the four-time Vezina Trophy winner made a snapping glove save on Colin McDonald. Nilsson stopped a breakaway by Jagr, a rebound attempt by Dainius Zubrus, and a late chance on a wrist shot by Jagr. The opening minutes of overtime were just as exciting with Nilsson withstanding four Devils whacking at a loose puck in the crease. When the Islanders eventually cleared it, Brock Nelson got a breakaway, only to be stopped by Brodeur. New York had all four shots in the extra five minutes, thanks in part to a power play. Limited to a shot in the opening 10 minutes of the game, the Islanders grabbed the lead on their second shot. Nielsen poked the puck off the stick of Jagr, and Lee got the puck at centre ice. The rookie skated into the Devils zone and beat Brodeur to the corner at 10:04. New Jersey needed less than a minute to tie it with a goal from the fourth line. Stephen Gionta sent the puck behind the Islanders net. Steve Bernier threw a pass out front, and Carter got inside defenceman Kevin Czuczman for a slam dunk on Nilsson. Elias put New Jersey ahead 2-1 with 9 seconds left in the first period, taking a pass from Travis Zajac and beating Nilsson with a snap shot from between the circles. NOTES: Television analyst Glenn "Chico" Resch announced he is retiring from the Devils broadcast booth after 18 years. The 65-year-old Resch, an original Devils goalie, revealed his decision during the first intermission. ... The Islanders will finish the season at Buffalo on Sunday. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713

But after a replay review,
wing or down the middle

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz