y to go down to Texas to play those guys," he s

#1 von zhanjiao1212 , 17.10.2018 05:15

Mercedes boss Toto Wolff has admitted Lewis Hamilton was wrong to post a video of himself riding on a motorbike but vowed not to try to change Hamiltons off-track behaviour. Aaron Colvin Texans Jersey . Hamiltons social media activities have become a persistent talking point in the build-up to the season-opening Australian GP after the F1 world champion was investigated by police in New Zealand after he allegedly filmed himself riding a Harley Davidson on a motorway and posted it on Snapchat.The two clips were recorded while Hamilton stopped off in Auckland on his way to Melbourne. When is the Australian GP on Sky Sports F1 this weekend?In hindsight the thing on the motorbike wasnt the right thing to do and he knows that perfectly well, Mercedes boss Toto Wolff told Sky Sports.Hamiltons penchant for social media - the Mercedes driver boasts over three million twitter followers, almost as many as Mercedes, Ferrari and McLaren combined - can be considered an extension of the 30-year-olds increasingly high-profile celebrity lifestyle. While the rest of the field seemingly spent the final week of the off-season training and enjoying family time, Hamilton spent three days enjoying fashion events in Paris before flying to New Zealand for a trip that included hitting biodegradable golf balls off an ice glacier.But, with back-to-back titles in his personal trophy room, any notion that Hamiltons jet-setting would prove detrimental to his day job have been emphatically debunked. Little wonder, then, that Mercedes are adamant they will not be asking Hamilton to change his way. Hamilton hits biodegradable golf balls into the clouds while visiting a glacier He delivers on track. He wins races and he wins championships. His life seems to suit him and make him perform - and that is why, for me, it is absolutely OK, explained Wolff.And Hamilton, who was fastest in both of Fridays practice sessions at a rain-hit Albert Park, certainly has no intention of changing approach, on or off the track.I like social media and l have a great following. I have some incredible fans who follow me from all around the world.That is my channel to the people that do follow me, Hamilton said to Sky Sports F1. Lewis Hamilton will continue to use social media to keep in touch with fans While the debate about Hamiltons lifestyle and social media activities may sound trivial, the Englishman admitted last year that his ambitions for the remainder of his F1 career included revising the definition of what an F1 driver is.Im not in that box anymore - and Im winning. I am creating a new shape and Im happier here than l was in that other box.The first race of the 2016 F1 season, the Australian GP, is exclusively live on Sky Sports F1. The race in Melbourne starts at 5am on Sunday March 20. Also See: Button needed McLaren proof The Sky F1 2016 predictions Tyrann Mathieu Texans Jersey .com) - One point guard will return, while another will sit when the Minnesota Timberwolves visit American Airlines Center to take on the Dallas Mavericks. Tyrann Mathieu Jersey .com) - The Toronto Raptors are paying Rudy Gay a visit on Wednesday night when they head into the Sleep Train Arena to take on the Sacramento Kings. http://www.texansrookiestore.com/Texans-Sammie-Coates-Jersey/ . Right-hander Todd Redmond took the loss. Jose Bautista hit his second home run of the spring. Here are a handful of tidbits from around camp: Hutchison impressive The Blue Jays are being cautious when talking about their young arms but internally, excitement is building over the way Drew Hutchison is looking and performing this spring.EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- The New York Giants are giving wide receiver Victor Cruzs bruised left heel a little extra medical attention. The teams leading receiver the past two seasons, Cruz walked to a podium Tuesday using crutches and with his foot in a boot. It raised some immediate concerns about the severity of his injury. "Why does everyone look so sad," Cruz quipped after looking at reporters. The reality is the Giants are just being cautious with the regular-season opener at Dallas less than three weeks away. Cruz did not practice on Tuesday, and it seems unlikely that he will be a target for Eli Manning in the annual bragging rights preseason game at the Jets on Saturday night. He might not even play in the preseason finale against New England on Aug. 29 if Tom Coughlin wants to be very careful. "Its all about just getting better at this point," said Cruz, who recently signed a $43 million contract extension. "I think I have a firm understanding of the offence, and me and Eli have an understanding of how he likes to hit me and things we do out there on the field. So Im not too concerned about it. Obviously Im a guy that loves to practice, loves to be out there. Just a short setback. And a time where - you never want to have one - but if theres a time to have one, its now. So its nnot bad. Houston Texans Jerseys. " Cruz bruised the heel Sunday night trying to catch a long pass from Manning on the opening series. It was a jump ball type of play, and one of the defenders came down on his foot. It immediately went numb. The Giants have told him his status is day to day, but it looked more week to week with crutches and a boot. The 26-year-old hopes to shed the crutches soon. He is being treated with ice and medication to reduce the swelling. He added he doesnt think the injury will linger all season. "Once the swelling goes down, I think Ill be OK," said Cruz, who grew up in nearby Paterson and created a spot for himself with the Giants catching three touchdowns as a free agent receiver against the Jets in 2010. "I just want to be smart," Cruz added. Cruz didnt think his injury was serious when it happened because he did not hear anything pop. He even stayed on the field for one more play before going to the bench. An MRI showed some blood in the heel. There was no muscle tear and no broken bones, Cruz said, adding he expects to play in the opener. "I do see myself, envision myself out here on the practice field, getting ready for that Cowboys game, getting ready to go down to Texas to play those guys," he said. "Thats what I do envision." Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

zhanjiao1212  
zhanjiao1212

ost five of six. Colorado right fielder Carlos Gonzalez left the game after aggravating his sprained right ankle making a slidi
be lucky to escape without a ban. Louis van Gaal says Manchester U

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz