Series race in 2012, and his No. 9 Chevrolet was the fastest car in two of the three practice sessions. Elliott said Saturday

#1 von zhanjiao1212 , 16.10.2018 03:19

NEWTON, Iowa -- Ryan Blaney became the youngest winner in the history of the NASCAR Truck Series at Iowa Speedway two years ago. Stan Musial Jersey . On Sunday, hell attempt to become the youngest driver to win a NASCAR Nationwide race on Iowas short track. The 20-year-old Blaney wont be the only kid pushing a podium finish. Blaney will start from the pole for Sundays race at Iowa Speedway after finishing first in qualifying on Saturday. Blaney won a pole for the first time in the Nationwide Series, and he did so less than 24 hours after a disappointing 22nd-place finish in the trucks race in Charlotte, North Carolina, on Friday night. "Its been a busy 24 hours," Blaney said. My team "did a great job of getting everything ready, for me to just come to jump in the car and have it close to where we need it to be." Sam Hornish Jr. will join Blaney on the front row, followed by Michael McDowell, Regan Smith and Dylan Kwasniewski. Series points leader Chase Elliott will start sixth in the Nationwides first stand-alone race of the season -- which will feature three drivers aged 20 or younger in the top six starting spots. Elliott, a point ahead of Elliott Sadler, graduated from Kings Ridge Christian School in Georgia on Saturday morning and flew right back to Iowa for qualifying. "I definitely think it was worth it to go home and be part of that," Elliott said. "It was definitely weird to be here, and then gone, and then back just for qualifying. Its a little odd, but other than that were happy to get back." The rest of the field might wish Elliott stayed in Georgia. Elliott has already won twice this season, at Texas and Darlington, and he has led the standings for well over a month. Hes also won at Iowa before, taking first in a K&N Pro Series race in 2012, and his No. 9 Chevrolet was the fastest car in two of the three practice sessions. Elliott said Saturday that hes looking forward to directing his focus on racing rather than school. "I was checked out way before they gave me that paper," Elliott joked. "To not have to go home and be worried about doing homework and getting stuff done on Monday morning will hopefully be an improvement." Sundays race will also feature a pair of hometown drivers coming off their best runs of the season. Fairfax, Iowa native Landon Cassill scored his first top 10 of the year when he finished eighth at Talladega two weeks ago. Joey Gase of Cedar Rapids finished a career-best 11th at Talladega despite having his engine run out of water on the last lap because it had overheated so often. "We had to take a baseball bat to the car a few times, but that was all right," Gase said. "It was really great to get our name out there." Cassill will start ninth, while Gase will be 29th. This will be the first of two Nationwide races this season at Iowa, which was bought by NASCAR in the off-season. The second will be held on Aug. 2, and NASCAR announced Saturday that it will be the final event in the four-race "Dash 4 Cash" program that could award up to $1 million to a series regular. The move is part of a push by NASCAR to make Iowa a featured track for a series often overshadowed by the top-tier Sprint Cup series. "This is where we want to make names, where we want the Nationwide Series to be on a pedestal," Iowa Speedway president Jimmy Small said. Mike Shannon Jersey .com) - Rakeem Christmas scored 21 points, B. Orlando Cepeda Jersey . The thunderous cheers quickly changed to an appreciative chant: "Ma-son! Ma-son! Ma-son! Headed to New York with new life, Mason sure earned this curtain call. http://www.cardinalsrookiestore.com/Cardinals-Adam-Wainwright-Kids-Jersey/ . Got Jacks? Pulling off a comeback for the ages, feisty Stephen F. Austin became the latest No. 12 seed to pull off an upset, tying the game on Desmond Haymons did-that-just-happen four-point play with 3.EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. - Super Bowl hero Mario Manningham isnt going to get a second chance with the New York Giants, and neither is backup quarterback Curtis Painter. The Giants on Saturday placed Manningham on injured reserve along with fellow receiver Trindon Holliday, and released Painter in reducing their roster to the NFLs 53-man limit. Three other members of last years team — fullback John Conner, running back Michael Cox and receiver Julian Talley — were among the 22 roster moves. Manninghams legacy with the Giants will be his spectacular, late fourth-quarter sideline catch to ignite the Giants win over the Patriots in the 2012 Super Bowl. He was re-signed after playing for San Francisco, but he had off-season knee surgery followed by a poor training camp. He injured a calf in the preseason finale against New England on Thursday, sealing his fate. A former Bronco, Holliday was signed by the Giants in the off-season with the hope that he might star in the return game. He injured a hamstring early in training camp and did not play in a game. The release of Painter means Ryan Nassib will be Eli Mannings backup. "Ryan Nassib made big strides," coach Tom Coughlin said of the second-year player who threw for 588 yards and five touchdowns as New York went 5-0 in the preseason. "I think that his third and fourth preseason games were outstanding." New York, which went 7-9 last year in missing the playoffs for the second straight season, also terminated the contracts of veteran tight end Kellen Davis and defensive end Israel Idonije. Davis was a member of the Super Bowl champion Seattle Seahawks last season. Idonije, an 11-year veteran, played for the Detroit Lions last season. Also released were defensive tackle Kelcy Quarles, defensive end Jordan Stanton; linebackers Dan Fox and Terrell Manning, cornerbacks Bennett Jackson and Chandler Fenner, safety Thomas Gordon, running back Kendall Gaskins, guard Jamaal Johnson-Webb, offensive tackles Adam Gress and Mark&nnbsp;Asper. Enos Slaughter Jersey. . Offensive tackle Rogers Gaines was waived injured. The Giants also received roster exemptions for guard Eric Herman and cornerback Jayron Hosley, who are suspended the first four games of the season for violating the NFLs performance-enhancing drug policy and substance-abuse policy, respectively. Jackson, a sixth-round pick, was the only selection in the recent draft not to make the team. "Even on a day like this where I have to let people go, when I see what the game means to certain players and when I see that, then I think theres hope, to be honest with you. I do," Coughlin said. "Not just hope here, hope for everybody in this world because were not going through the motions. They love it. They love what theyre doing, they love the game." The Giants also announced Saturday that middle linebacker Jon Beason passed his physical and is ready to practice. He has been on the physically unable to perform list after breaking a foot in June at minicamp. "You need that kind of dynamic leadership," Coughlin said. "The guy loves the game, he loves to play it. Hell have the biggest smile on his face come Monday when he trots out there." Guard Geoff Schwartz, who signed a $16.8 million contract in the off-season, is on the active roster, but he will be sidelined for a while with a dislocated toe. The final roster included a couple of players who overcame long odds to make the team, at least for now. The biggest surprises were receivers Corey Washington and Preston Parker. An undrafted rookie, Washington was released by Arizona in late May and made the final roster after catching four touchdown passes in the preseason. Parker made the team after being out of the NFL for a year. "Prestons been around a little bit," Coughlin said. "Preston also has the punt return/kickoff return ability. Right now thats very critical for us, because Odell Beckham was going to be the punt returner." ___ AP NFL websites: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Wholesale Jerseys 2018 NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL White Jerseys Black China NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap White NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo China Jerseys Stitched Jerseys China NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys Throwback Cheap Stitched Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Hoodies NFL Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys China NFL Jerseys White Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Stitched Jerseys ' ' '

zhanjiao1212  
zhanjiao1212

ers were deemed less than 100 per cent by doctors after Thursdays medical te
Wholesale NFL White Jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.nflchinajers

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz