n the second big-name victim under Ar

#1 von zhouyueyue , 11.10.2018 03:29

A SURPRISE onslaught from Denmark odd couple Thorbjorn Olesen and Soren Kjeldsen blew the World Cup of Golf wide open yesterday during a high-scoring second round of fourball play in Melbourne Air Jordan 11 Retro For Sale , Australia.

Several teams made significant moves at Kingston Heath, but none bigger than the Danish duo, who produced a sensational round of 12-under-par 60 to rocket to the top of the leaderboard at 12-under overall — three clear of China and four ahead of Spain.

Olesen admitted he thought about the possibility of scoring an elusive 59 as the pair drilled eight birdies and two eagles to stun the galleries Air Jordan 1 Retro For Sale , a blitz that included a 139-meter hole out from Kjeldsen on the par-4 third.

The younger Olesen was the star, contributing six birdies and an eagle, but the accurate ball striking of world No. 45 Kjeldsen playing first allowed his partner Air Jordan Retro For Sale , ranked 67, the freedom to explore the possibilities in cold and windy conditions.

Kjeldsen said the pair complemented each other.

“Thorbjorn’s very flashy, he hits very far off the tee and overall he’s just got an amazing game Jordan 13 Retro For Sale ,” the 41-year-old said of his 26-year-old countryman.

“Whereas myself, I’m sort of like a train — I just arrive on time but without too much of the flashy stuff.”

Kjeldsen added that he could play around Kingston Heath for the “rest of his life”, portraying the affinity he has quickly developed with the course.

“This is my kind of golf Jordan 9 Retro For Sale ,” the four-time European Tour winner said.

“You don’t just get up and whack it as hard as you can. You have to think your way around.”

As the format switches back to the more difficult “foursomes” (where players hit the same ball taking alternate shots) today, Denmark will be joined in the last group out by the other surprise package — China duo Li Haotong and Wu Ashun.

The Chinese have become fan favorites this week courtesy of their energetic “chest-bumping” celebrations, and there was plenty to be excited about as they followed up their impressive 70 on Thursday with a 7-under 65.

Overnight leader Spain kept its title pursuit on track with Rafa Cabrera Bello and Jon Rahm producing a 5-under 67 Jordan 11 Retro For Sale , while American pre-tournament favorites Rickie Fowler and Jimmy Walker ensured they would be a factor over the weekend by carding their own 67.

England and Italy were the other big movers on day two, each posting rounds of 66 to move to 7-under and equal with the United States and France, which conjured a 5-under round of 65.

New Zealand (64) Jordan 1 Retro For Sale , Netherlands (64) Japan (65), Chinese Taipei (65) Scotland (65), Sweden (66) Jordan Retro For Sale , India (66), Thailand (66), Wales (66) and South Africa (66) all had rounds of 6-under or better to either catapult up the leaderboard Air Jordan 13 Shoes For Sale , or make amends for a poor showing in the foursomes.

BRUSSELS, May 5 (Xinhua) -- The Belgian state has been ordered to pay damages of 300 euros (343 U.S. dollars) a day to 21 prisoners who complained their human rights were infringed because of an ongoing strike by prison workers, Belgian newspaper Le Soir reported on Thursday.

The inmates, from three Belgian prisons, won their hearing at a district court in the southern city of Liege, after filing an urgent claim when prison staff went on strike on April 25.

Le Soir said their lawyers argued that the strike meant a minimum level of service could not be guaranteed -- and that access to family visits, telephone calls, showers, exercise and the distribution of meals and basic hygiene items had become difficult.

The court ordered the Belgian state to pay 300 euros per day to each claimant if the prison was unable to provide three meals a day (including one hot meal), a daily walk of one hour, daily access to the telephone and shower, and at least three family visits per week, the paper added. Enditem

RIO DE JANEIRO, Aug. 8 (Xinhua) -- Nigeria's Quadric Aruna proved himself the true giant-killer in the 2016 Rio Olympic Games table tennis tournament after showing the door out to German veteran Timo Boll here on Monday.

The unexpected victory made Aruna the first African ever in an Olympic quarterfinal of table tennis.

"It feels so good!" said Aruna, who turns 28 on Tuesday. "It's like a dream come true. I didn' t expect to go far like this, though I actually believe in myself. Be in quarterfinals is like a miracle to me. I really can' t explain what has been going on."

Rushing into the last 16 as the underdog, Aruna went surprisingly three sets up with fierce attacks before the former world No. 1 German finally found the right rhythm against the unpredictable Nigerian to pull two sets back.

It's too late for Boll to manage a total comeback, however, losing 12-10, 12-10, 11-5, 3-11, 5-11, 11-9.

"When I was 3-0 up, Timo blocked almost all my attacks," said Aruna. "I think I was lucky that it didn't go 3-3 because I would have no chance to play against Timo at that time."

"Timo is amazing. He never gave up, even when I put a lot of pressure on him," he added.

It has been Boll' s fifth Olympic Games and the fourth time that the once European "Golden Boy" failed to qualify for the quarters.

"A lot of people were very surprised about Quadric Aruna, not expecting him playing such a high level," said the 35-year-old. "It's also my first time playing him. I really needed a few sets to get control of the game. But finally it was too late."

"He was leading 3-0 and I found better tactics to turn it 2-3, leading also in the sixth set. But he was risking a lot and he deserved to win because he played really fantastic," added Boll.

The German star paddler has been the second big-name victim under Aruna's racket after the world No. 40 made a brief through into the last 16 by beating the fifth seed Chuang Chih-Yuan of Chinese Taipei in straight sets.

Named the worl. Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Free Shipping Cheap Custom NFL Jerseys Cheap Authentic NFL Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Sports Jerseys

zhouyueyue  
zhouyueyue

Divide your group into two teams
some people can be quite a task and this even wors

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz