Jerseys Authentic[/url] [url=http://www.cheapmexicojersey

#1 von zhanjiao1212 , 11.10.2018 03:07

Open champion Henrik Stenson feels the spirit of his late friend Michael Gerbich helped him claim the first major title of his career at Royal Troon on Sunday. Fernando Rodney Jersey . Stenson produced a stunning final round to get his hands on the famous Claret Jug, fending off the challenge of Phil Mickelson and finishing with a score of 20 under par - the joint-lowest in major history, equalling Jason Days record from the 2015 PGA Championship.In the aftermath of his victory, Stenson dedicated his performance to the memory of Gerbich, who lost his battle with cancer on the eve of the tournament at the age of 74. Stenson says the desire to win for his close friend provided him with extra motivation.I felt he was out there with me. He was a really keen golfer and always followed us, not just me but some of the other tour players out in Dubai, the Swede told Sky Sports News HQ.He always sent me messages and I just felt he was out there with me. I was really trying an extra bit harder for him as well and it was really special to win, given that as well. The studio look back at the battle between Stenson and Phil Mickelson on an epic final day at Royal Troon Stensons stunning final round of 63 was the joint-lowest in major history, with his final score of 264 the lowest winning total for any 72-hole major championship.When asked what winning a major meant to him, Stenson added: Its to have your name with the greats and the past champions.Its something quite special to be the first male Swede to win a major championship and for it to be the icing on the cake for my career. Tom Watson believes Stensons duel with Mickelson was similar to his shoot out with Jack Nicklaus in 1977 I have won some nice trophies and tournaments all around the world, the FedEx Cup and Race to Dubai, but a major championship was missing. But I am holding it now, so I am very pleased.His battle with Mickelson also evoked memories of the Duel in the Sun between Tom Watson and Jack Nicklaus at Turnberry in 1977, and Stenson says he enjoyed every minute of it. He added: You always enjoy the punches, dont you? Better than Duel in the Sun? Jack Nicklaus has hailed Sundays final-round battle at The Open… It was kind of the same on Saturday, we were going head-to-head for the whole weekend and I think it just brought the best out of both players.We played some extraordinary golf and at the start yesterday there were birdies and eagles. I finished off with some great birdies on the way home, so it was a very memorable day for me on the golf course. Also See: Stunning Stenson wins Open I felt this was my time Monty staggered by Stenson The putt that won The Open Addison Reed Jersey .Y. -- It was as if Matt Moulson never left the New York Islanders. Eduardo Escobar Jersey . Weise left the arena with a splint on his wrist and underwent tests to determine whether the tendon is torn. Winger Travis Moen will also miss some time after suffering a concussion in Mondays contest. http://www.twinsrookiestore.com/Twins-Anibal-Sanchez-Kids-Jersey/ . -- Two nights after losing to the Eastern Conferences worst team, the Phoenix Coyotes handled the best.TORONTO -- The Toronto Blue Jays recalled right-hander Chad Jenkins from triple-A Buffalo on Tuesday. The 26-year-old reliever has appeared in three games for Toronto this season, allowing three earned runs and five hits over three innings. Miguel Sano Jersey. Jenkins is 1-3 with two saves and a 4.01 earned-run average in 13 appearances with the Bisons. Cheap Football Norway Jerseys Cheap Nigeria Soccer Jerseys Cheap Morocco Soccer Jerseys Cheap Mexico Soccer Jerseys Cheap Japan Soccer Jerseys Cheap Italy Soccer Jerseys Cheap Germany Jerseys Authentic Cheap Mexico Jerseys Authentic Cheap Colombia Jerseys Authentic Cheap Belgium Jerseys Authentic Cheap Brazil Jerseys Authentic Cheap Argentina Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Germany Jerseys Wholesale Brazil Jerseys Wholesale Portugal Jerseys Wholesale Argentina Jerseys Wholesale Belgium Jerseys Wholesale France Jerseys Wholesale Spain Jerseys Wholesale England Jerseys ' ' '

zhanjiao1212  
zhanjiao1212

one-year deal with San Francisco in the off-season. "Every day feels like the playoffs here. Its awesome." Madison Bumgarner pi
.cheapmexicojerseysauthentic.com/]Cheap Mexico Soccer Jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.cheapjapanjerseys.com/]Cheap Japan Soccer J

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz