MANCHESTER, England -- Manchester United smashed the clubs transfer record to sign Juan Mata from Chelsea for 37. [url=http://ww

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 09.05.2018 11:19

MANCHESTER, England -- Manchester United smashed the clubs transfer record to sign Juan Mata from Chelsea for 37. Nigel Harris Jersey .1 million pounds ($61.2 million) on Saturday, giving the beleaguered English Premier League champions a major lift. The Spain midfielder was deemed surplus to requirements at Chelsea after losing his place in the team since Jose Mourinhos return as manager last summer. The move, which is the most high-profile yet in Europes January transfer window, will guarantee Mata is back playing regular football ahead of the World Cup in Brazil. It is also a statement of intent from United amid a tough period for new manager David Moyes, whose team is seventh in the Premier League and struggling to qualify for the lucrative Champions League. "United is the perfect place for me and I am excited at the chance I have to be part of the next phase in the clubs history," said the 25-year-old Mata, who was flown to Manchester by helicopter on Saturday so he could undergo his medical examination and agree on personal terms. "Chelsea is a top club and I have many friends there but you cannot turn down the chance to join Manchester United." Mata was Chelseas player of the year for the last two seasons but has spent most of the 2013-14 campaign on the substitutes bench, with Mourinho deciding to make Brazil international Oscar his No. 1 playmaker. Mourinho granted Matas request to leave Stamford Bridge in light of Uniteds interest and having already found a virtual replacement in Egypt winger Mohamed Salah, who is close to joining from Swiss team Basel. "I and everyone at Chelsea have massive respect for Juan and his big talent, and when he told us of his wish to move on because he wanted to play more, we did not want to deny him this opportunity," Mourinho said. "We want him to be successful in his career and as well as that, this transfer makes huge financial sense to us at Chelsea." Moyes has made a decisive move in the transfer market after being criticized for his sluggish dealings in the off-season, when United missed out on the clubs primary targets and brought in only one player -- Marouane Fellaini -- in the final minutes of deadline day. Fellaini has so far been a major disappointment and is out injured. Matas arrival will create a buzz around Old Trafford and excite fans who have seen United slip 14 points behind leader Arsenal in the Premier League, be eliminated from the FA Cup at the first hurdle and, most recently, lose to Sunderland in the League Cup semifinals. Last season, United romped to the league title by 11 points under Alex Ferguson. Once Moyes gets strikers Robin van Persie and Wayne Rooney back fit, their combination with Mata and talented young winger Adnan Januzaj should ensure they seriously challenge Liverpool, Tottenham and Everton for the fourth and final Champions League spot. United is six points behind fourth-place Liverpool. "Juan is one of the finest playmakers in the game today and its a real pleasure to have secured his signature," Moyes said. Moyes confirmed Mata will make his debut in the league game against Cardiff at Old Trafford on Tuesday, although he may take time to return to top form after being underused at Chelsea in recent months. Mata played 135 times for Chelsea following his move from Spanish team Valencia in 2011. "I have enjoyed some very happy years at Chelsea," Mata said, "but the time has come for a new challenge." Matas transfer fee eclipses the figure United spent on Dimitar Berbatov, who joined for 30.7 million pounds from Tottenham in 2008. Max Tuerk Jersey .Morse gets a $1 million signing bonus and salaries of $7 million next season and $8 million in 2016 under the agreement announced Wednesday. Jatavis Brown Jersey . Louis Cardinals pitcher Jaime Garcia will have surgery on his left shoulder this week and is expected to miss the rest of the season. http://www.prochargersteamstore.com/Youth-Casey-Hayward-Elite-Jersey/ . I kept my eyes focused up on the camera during each approach. I just tried to stay focused on my form, as I didnt know what the ball reaction was. I was quite emotional at the end. I did not actually see any of the shots in the game until I got home and watched the video.TORONTO -- The Toronto Raptors have recalled rookie guard Dwight Buycks from the Bakersfield Jam of the NBA Development League. Buycks was reassigned to the Jam on March 5. He appeared in three games, totalling 61 points, 10 rebounds and eight assists in 98 minutes. Buycks scored a game-high 28 points on 12-for-19 shooting from the field March 5 against the Texas Legends. This was Buycks second stint in the NBA D-League this season. He is averaging 15.4 points, 2.9 rebounds, 33. Lance Alworth Jersey. 5 assists and 28.8 minutes in eight games (two starts) with the Jam. He has scored in double figures six times. Buycks has appeared in 13 games for the Raptors this season recording 41 points, 10 assists, 20 rebounds and six steals in 124 minutes. He posted a season-best 10 points, five rebounds, three assists and three steals December 10 versus San Antonio. Buycks will be available for Sundays game versus the Minnesota Timberwolves at Target Center. Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China NFL Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Jerseys 2019 ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

WASHINGTON - Braden Holtby made 38 saves, Jay Beagle and Nicklas Backstrom scored second-period goals, and the Washington Capita
BUFFALO, N. [url=http://www.brownsauthenticproshop.com/Youth-Calvin-Pryor-Jersey/]Ca lvin Pryor Jersey[/url] .Y. -- The overhaul

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz