rseys[/url] [url=http://www.cheapgermanyjerseysauthentic.com/]Cheap Germany Soccer Jerseys[/url] [url=http://ww

#1 von zhanjiao1212 , 10.10.2018 05:38

TORONTO - After an NBA playoff debut that didnt go as well as hed planned, DeMar DeRozan went home and put his feet up. Lars Lukas Mai Jersey . "I sat in my room the rest of the day, I didnt leave the room," DeRozan said. "I didnt turn the TV on. I didnt watch any games. I just cleared my mind. Just understand it was my first playoff game." He fought the urge to go back to the Air Canada Centre for a late-night shooting session. "I thought about it. I really thought about it," DeRozan said. "About 1 a.m. I was going to come back, but I was like: dont put too much pressure on myself. Just get my rest, regroup. Weve got two days until we play, so just get ready. I try not to think so much or stress myself out — just relax." The 24-year-old all-star scored 14 points — well below his season average of 22.7 — in the Raptors 94-87 loss to the Brooklyn Nets in Saturdays Game 1 of the best-of-seven playoff series. The player whose hot hand led the Raptors in their record run to the post-season went cold Saturday. DeRozan, who was the picture of post-season confidence earlier in the week, scoffing that the playoffs werent "rocket science," shot just 3-for-13 from the field. He missed all four of his three-point attempts. He insisted he wasnt nervous. "I think with as much energy was going on, it felt like things were going faster than they were," DeRozan said. While it wasnt the coming-out party any of Torontos playoff rookies had hoped for, they were all breathing a little easier Sunday morning, glad that Game 1 of their series was over and done with. "I think Game 2 is a whole different animal," coach Dwane Casey said. "I think the newness and the shiny part of the playoffs is worn off by Game 2. I think thatll help (DeRozan) tremendously. I think thatll help our whole team." Kyle Lowry, one of the few Raptors who looked unfazed by the playoff pressure in his 22-point performance, agreed. "I think the bright lights will dim a little bit for everyone, everything will calm down a little bit," Lowry said. "I think that first game is always tough at home, because of the excitement, and we have a bunch of young guys. But now its over. Now guys are ready to move on, now were ready to go." Game 2 is Tuesday in Toronto, then the series shifts to Brooklyn for Game 3 on Friday. The series was heated before it even began after the Nets seemingly tanked to fall to sixth-place, preferring to play the inexperienced Raptors. Toronto GM Masai Ujiri then threw gasoline onto the fire Saturday when he dropped an F-bomb when addressing the crowd in Maple Leaf Square, pairing the F-word with Brooklyn. New Yorks tabloid newspapers fought back. The headline on Sundays New York Daily News read: "Dont F*** With Brooklyn! Nets give foul-mouthed Raptors a spanking to take Game 1." The New York Posts front page was a picture of a grinning Paul Pierce with the headline: "After Toronto GM insults Bklyn, Nets shut up Raptors. F#@K YEAH!" The Raptors had put Saturdays drama behind them by Sundays practice at the Air Canada Centre. "This is about basketball," Casey said. "All that stuff has happened. Were very supportive of whatever Masai said. This is about basketball. I will say this, I thought our fans were fantastic (Saturday). They were great. Ive been in championship arenas, championship games, and this is as big-time as can be. "All the other stuff, what was said, its about basketball. Its about screening. Its about finishing plays. Its about executing defensively. I dont want to get off on another tangent." As for DeRozans less-than-impressive debut, Casey said he thought both DeRozan and Terrence Ross — also making his playoff debut — looked frustrated after they got in early foul trouble Saturday. Ross had just three points on the afternoon. "Young guys have to be somewhere learning to play in the NBA playoffs and this is a great start for (Ross), its a great start for DeMar," Casey said. "Theres no way Im disappointed in their performance. Their point-productivity, yes. But this is a great positive for our organization." DeRozan was asked if one game is enough to adjust to the pressure-packed playoffs. "I dont need a whole nother playoff round to get ready for it," DeRozan said. "I watched a lot of film. I understand. Im definitely not going to make the same mistakes twice. Its adjustments." His teammates are confident theyll see the best of DeRozan in Game 2. "Hes had rough games before. . . hes fine. Im positive hell bounce back," Lowry said. "Hes really focused. Yeah, a rough shooting night. Sometimes it happens. Sometimes the ball dont go in the hole." Why so positive? "Because hes an all-star," Lowry replied. "Theres a reason hes an all-star. He averages what he averages, hes a helluva player, and hes only going to get better." The Raptors are hoping the ACC fans — dressed all in white Saturday and waving white towels, thanks to a T-shirt and towel giveaway — remain as vocal as they were in Game 1. "It was live," Amir Johnson said. "I didnt get to see outside (where hundreds of fans gathered in Maple Leaf Square) but Ive seen pictures on the Internet. It was a pretty dope crowd. "Its big. We need them. We need everybody. The whole country." Saturdays shot-clock debacle should also be behind them. American sports broadcaster ESPN caused the shot-clock malfunction in Game 1, according to a Raptors official. Toronto had to rely on announcer Herbie Kuhn to count down the 24 seconds on each possession after the clocks above the baskets died with 5:57 remaining in the third quarter. Maple Leaf Sports and Entertainment took blame for using the same power source for the primary and backup shot clocks. The damaged cables in the baskets were replaced and tested Sunday, and the primary and backup clocks are no longer using the same power source. Arturo Vidal Jersey . In the other Group A game, the Czech Republic stunned Canada, 5-4 in a shootout. Dominik Simon scored the deciding goal in the tiebreaker. The United States scored its first three goals on power plays. "Overall, I love to see the power-play goals we were able to get tonight," said U. Robert Lewandowski Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. http://www.fcmunichpro.com/Kids-Franck-Ribery-Jersey/ . The 25-year-old native of Milford, Conn., has 18 points in 41 games this season. The five-foot-eight 166-pound centre also has 28 points (10-18) in 15 games with AHL Oklahoma City.PHILADELPHIA -- Yet another extra-inning game was fine by the New York Mets, provided they won. Lucas Duda hit a two-run homer with two outs in the 11th, lifting the Mets over the Philadelphia Phillies 4-3 Sunday in the third straight meeting between the teams to run long. The Mets and Phillies split a pair of 14-inning games the previous two days, combining to play nearly 11 hours. Duda came off the bench in the bottom of the 10th at first base, then connected in the 11th to help the Mets win for the fifth time in six games. "We are getting tired, (but) they are great to win," Mets manager Terry Collins said. "They lift the spirits up and it does get the energy up, even though youre tired physically. You know you can win these kinds of games." Ryan Howard hit an early two-run homer for the Phillies. Marlon Byrd hit a solo shot in the 11th. "In close games, extra-inning games, not to be able to just get the job done is very frustrating," Philadelphia manager Ryne Sandberg said. Josh Edgin (1-0) struck out the side in the 10th. Jenrry Mejia held on for his sixth save in as many chances. Phillippe Aumont (0-1), called up prior to the game to provide some help to the tired Philadelphia bullpen, got the first two outs of the 11th. After a walk to Travis dArnaud, Duda hit his eighth home run deep into the seats in left-centre field. "I was lucky enough to square a ball up," Duda said. "I was just trying to hit it hard." Duda did get a respite from not starting, but said all of the innings can take a toll. "Its both physically and mentally draining," he said. "Just continue to go. They have to play, too." The teams conclude their rare five-game series on Monday night. Adding Sundays time of 3 hours, 29 minutes, the first four games have taken 17 hours, 29 minutes over 48 innings, and the teams have employed 46 pitchers. Aumont was one of three relievers promoted by the teams from the minors Sunday. The Phillies also added left-hander Cesar Jimenez while the Mets brought up left-hander Dana Eveland Triple-A. Although neither fiigured into the decision, each teams starter gave the bullpen some rest. Bayern Munich Jerseys. Cole Hamels went seven strong innings for the Phillies, allowing one earned run and six hits. He struck out eight and walked four, though three were intentional. Jonathon Niese tossed eight innings and gave up two runs. His lone mistake came against Howard, who had been 3 for 22 with 10 strikeouts before homering in the fourth for a 2-1 lead. Knowing the Mets bullpen was thin, Nieses game plan was to attack the strike zone early and often. "I was going to pound the zone and they were going to hit me hard early or they were going to get outs early," Niese said. "I wasnt trying to trick guys out there. I wouldnt say it was a burden, but I knew it was important (to go deep in the game) because I knew our bullpen was getting beat up lately." Niese departed after throwing 91 pitches and said he could have gone two more innings if needed. Collins appreciated the outing by his starter. "Tremendous effort by a lot of people starting with Niese," he said. "We needed somebody to go that deep in the game." New York came back with a run in the sixth on Curtis Grandersons sacrifice fly to tie it at 2. The Mets had taken a 1-0 lead in the fourth on Chris Youngs sacrifice fly that scored David Wright. Third baseman Reid Brignac made an over-the-shoulder catch in foul territory, but his strong throw wasnt in time. NOTES: Jimenez pitched a scoreless eighth. ... Mets CF Juan Lagares left in the 10th due to right ribcage pain. He was a late scratch from the lineup on Saturday due to the same injury. Collins said Lagares would return to New York Sunday night to be evaluated. ... To make room for Eveland, New York sent OF Matt den Dekker to Trseys[/url] Cheap Germany Soccer Jerseys [url=http://wwriple-A. ... The Phillies placed Jeff Manship on the 15-day DL with a right quad strain and sent OF-1B Darin Ruf to Triple-A. They also designated left-hander Jeremy Horst for assignment. ... The series concludes at 7:05 Monday with Mets RHP Bartolo Colon (4-5, 4.73) opposing Phillies RHP Roberto Hernandez (2-2, 3.76). Cheap Bosnia Herzegovina Soccer Jerseys Cheap Belgium Soccer Jerseys Cheap Austria Soccer Jerseys Cheap Australia Soccer Jerseys Cheap Danmark Soccer Jerseys Cheap Ecuador Soccer Jerseys Cheap Egypt Soccer Jerseys Cheap England Soccer Jerseys Cheap Finland Soccer Jerseys Cheap France Soccer Jerseys Cheap Germany Soccer Jerseys Cheap Ghana Soccer Jerseys Cheap Greece Soccer Jerseys Cheap Argentina Soccer Jerseys Cheap Netherlands Soccer Jerseys Cheap Honduras Soccer Jerseys Cheap Hungary Soccer Jerseys Cheap Iceland Soccer Jerseys Cheap Indonesia Soccer Jerseys Cheap Iraq Soccer Jerseys ' ' '

zhanjiao1212  
zhanjiao1212

nmarkjerseys.com/]Cheap Danmark Soccer Jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.cheapecuadorjerseys.com/
Jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.cheapenglandje

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz