him right now and the only way to get out

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 08.10.2018 04:16

ARLINGTON, Texas -- All Adam Rosales had to do was watch four pitches miss their mark. Chris Carpenter Jersey . Tampa Bays Cesar Ramos walked Rosales with two outs in the 14th inning to force in the winning run and the Texas Rangers beat the Rays 3-2 on Tuesday night. Ramos (2-5), the Rays seventh pitcher, walked Rosales on four pitches, allowing pinch-running pitcher Nick Martinez to score. "Thats just unacceptable on my part," Ramos said. Texas sixth pitcher, Scott Baker (1-3) earned the victory with two scoreless innings. The Rangers had lost all 20 games in which he appeared before Tuesday. "Baker got the job done, and now hes got a win," Rangers manager Ron Washington said. Geovany Soto reached on third baseman Evan Longorias error with one out in the 14th. Martinez entered and advanced on singles by Rougned Odor and Shin-Soo Choo. "I just kind of went off Elvis (Andrus) at-bat," Rosales said. "He really didnt give Elvis too many good pitches to hit, so I figured Youve got to be really patient with this guy." Rays manager Joe Maddon said, "Just throw a strike there. Give us a chance." In contrast, Texas pitchers allowed no walks. Rangers starter Nick Tepesch allowed no hits until Sean Rodriguez singled to lead off the fifth inning. Texas tied the score 2-all in the seventh against reliever Joel Peralta. Odors sacrifice fly and a double by Choo drove in the runs. Rays right fielder Kevin Kiermaier then threw out Choo trying to score on Andrus single. Desmond Jennings and Matt Joyce tripled and scored for the Rays two runs in the sixth. Tampa Bays Jeremy Hellickson pitched six scoreless innings, allowing six hits. He preserved the Rays 2-0 lead in the sixth after Texas put runners on second and third with one out. Tepesch allowed four hits and no walks in seven innings. Texas bullpen went another seven innings without allowing a walk - and only two hits. "Outstanding," Washington said. "The biggest one was (Roman) Mendez coming in and getting Longoria (with two out in the eighth)." Said Rosales: "Thank goodness our pitching staff really kept us in it." TRAINERS ROOM Rangers: RF Alex Rios (sprained right ankle) wasnt in the lineup for the second consecutive game, but pinch hit in the 13th inning. ... RHP Tanner Scheppers, out for the season with an inflamed elbow, said he would be a reliever next year. Rays: Kiermaier, who left Mondays game because of tightness in his left lower back, returned to the lineup. UP NEXT The teams will play the third game of a four-game set Wednesday night. Tampa Bay: RHP Chris Archer (7-6, 3.33) hasnt pitched in Arlington, and is 0-0 with a 2.77 career starts against Texas. Rangers: RHP Miles Mikolas (1-4), who has lowered his ERA from 10.05 to 6.57 in his last four starts, will face the Rays for the first time. SNAPPING A SLUMP Texas CF Leonys Martin, hitless in his previous 12 at-bats, singled four times for his first career four-hit game. He had been 6-for-54 in his previous 16 games. CHALLENGING The Rays won a fifth-inning challenge and lost one in the 10th. First, Martin was called safe on a slide at second base, but after review he was out. In the 10th, replay confirmed that Zobrist was out at first. PERFECT ANNIVERSARY Before the bottom of the second inning, Ivan Rodriguez represented the Rangers in recognizing retired LHP Kenny Rogers. He had the only perfect game in franchise history, on July 28, 1994. Rodriguez caught Rogers that night. Jedd Gyorko Jersey . INJURIES - Reds RF Jay Bruce is facing knee surgery for a torn meniscus and it could cost him a month of playing time. Chris Heisey, who has shown some pop (43 home runs, . Custom St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys . It was a move of some time in the making. “He hasnt thrown well, clearly some guys are being used more than him right now and the only way to get out of this funk is to pitch,” said general manager Alex Anthopoulos. http://www.cardinalsrookiestore.com/Cardinals-Willie-Mcgee-Kids-Jersey/ .Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg have been neck and neck all season, with 17 points separating the rivals and double points on offer for the race.Tensions between them have spilled over during the campaign and the pairs fragile relationship was evident during Thursdays pre-race news conference, when Rosberg goaded Hamilton by advising him to race cleanly.CHICAGO -- Bayern Munich forward Julian Green wants to play for the U.S. national team and has applied to FIFA to change his association from Germany. The 18-year-old, who was born in Tampa, Fla., played for Germany in three qualifiers for the 2014 European Under-19 Championship, making his debut last Oct. 10 against Belarus and getting assists two days later against Latvia and on Oct. 15 versus Scotland. He made his professional debut for Bayern on Nov. 27 as an 88th-minute substitute in a Champions League match at CSKA Moscow. FIFA since 2009 has allowed a one-time change in national team affiliation for a player who has appeared in an official match for a youth national team as long as the player had dual citizenship at the time. "We are absolutely thrilled," U.S. coach Jurgen Klinsmann said in a statement Tuesday. "He is a very special talent. We wanted him to feel comfortable with our program and listen to his heart when making this decision." Green trained with the U.S. team in Germany this month ahead of its exhibition game against Ukraine. "Obviously this was a big decision, and I spent a long time discussing it with my family,&quoot; Green said in a statement issued by the U. Mike Matheny Jersey. S. Soccer Federation. "I was born in Florida and my father still lives there, so I have deep roots in the U.S. Im very proud to be representing the United States. "A big part of the decision was the experience I had in Frankfurt. All the players were super nice and welcomed me from the beginning. Clint Dempsey gave me a jersey with my name on it, and the way they supported me gave me a lot of belief. The coaches have shown a lot of trust in me, and now I hope to do everything I can to earn a spot on the World Cup roster." Green has been invited to the U.S. training camp ahead of an April 2 exhibition against Mexico in Glendale, Ariz. He will become the latest German-American to join the U.S. program under Klinsmann, following Jermaine Jones, Fabian Johnson, Daniel Williams, Timmy Chandler and Alfredo Morales. Klinsmann played for Germanys team that won the 1990 World Cup and the 1996 European Championship, and he coached Germany to third place in the 2006 World Cup. He moved to California after retiring as a player in 1998 and replaced Bob Bradley as U.S. coach three years ago. Cheap Baseball Braves Jerseys Cheap Baseball Marlins Jerseys Cheap Baseball Mets Jerseys Cheap Baseball Phillies Jerseys Cheap Baseball Nationals Jerseys Cheap Baseball Cubs Jerseys Cheap Baseball Reds Jerseys Cheap Baseball Brewers Jerseys Cheap Baseball Pirates Jerseys Cheap Baseball Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Baseball Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Baseball Rockies Jerseys Cheap Baseball Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Baseball Padres Jerseys Cheap Baseball Giants Jerseys ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713

2010-11 and is the longest serving coach in consecutive
The Islanders (18-7) are putting up impressive

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz