yscheap.com/]Cheap Baseball Mets Jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.philliesjerseyscheap.com/]Cheap Baseball Phillies J

#1 von zhanjiao1212 , 08.10.2018 03:48

PITTSBURGH -- Since Jerome Bettis retired after the 2005 NFL season, the Pittsburgh Steelers have searched for a big, bruising running back in his mould. Jose Pirela Jersey . The list of hopefuls has been long, if not particularly distinguished. Verron Haynes, Najee Davenport, Carey Davis, Gary Russell, Frank Summers, Jonathan Dwyer and Isaac Redman all failed to consistently provide production in short-yardage and goal line situations. Enter LeGarrette Blount. The 6-foot, 250-pound veteran certainly looks the part. And while he has a long way to go to be mentioned with the likes of Bettis, there have been plenty of flashes during his four seasons in the league. Blount averaged 5.0 yards per carry while splitting time with Stevan Ridley in New England last season, and gashed the Indianapolis Colts for 166 yards and four touchdowns in the playoffs. Though second-year back LeVeon Bell remains the starter, Blount is confident he can make an impact no matter what situation. "I know they brought me in here to run the football, so I hope there are plenty of carries to go around," Blount said Wednesday. "I know that LeVeon is going to get his fair share, so I hope theres enough for all of us." Bell, last years second-round pick, missed the opening three games while recovering from a preseason foot injury. But he still played nearly 700 snaps, a heavy workload the 6-foot-1, 230-pound Bell managed with ease. Still, the Steelers will find opportunities to go from the patient and pragmatic Bell to the bruising Blount, with the emphasis on bruising. "Thats my running style," Blount said. "Thats how I run the football, and I feel like (Bell) is also a big, tough running back, too. So, thats just how this team is built, with a physical running game, and I think thats what theyre trying to get back to. So, hopefully, we can do that." Blount noted a balanced offence is needed to make a run to the Super Bowl such as the ones by Seattle and Denver last year. The champion Seahawks had Marshawn Lynch running the ball and Russell Wilson throwing it, while the Broncos ran the ball with Knowshon Moreno when Peyton Manning wasnt breaking NFL passing records. "I think its huge for us to (sign Blount), because Ive always said that we need to be a balanced offence," quarterback Ben Roethlisberger said. "So, we need to run the ball. We need to be great at running the ball, and weve got guys that want to be great at running the ball. So, hopefully, we can do it and do it successfully." Blount added that while his body type and size make him an ideal power back, he has a variety of skill sets, such as catching the football and running away from defenders in the open field. But he certainly has proven he can run over them as well. Those attributes, combined with Bells slashing style, should give the Steelers a solid one-two punch. "I think we have a really good mix of running backs," Blount said. "(But) Ive seen the NFL Network, and they have these top 10 or top five running back duos in the NFL. I noticed that were not one of them, and I dont like it. In all honesty, I believe theyre downgrading the skill level that we have in our backfield. . I think thats kind of disrespectful." Does that mean Blount and Bell have something to prove? "Were not going to go out here and go on about how were not in that group," Blount said. "But were going to go out there and show that we belong there with our performance." NOTES: RB Dri Archer has missed the opening two OTAs, just like linebacker Jordan Zumwalt from UCLA, because his school is on the quarters system and their class has not yet graduated. . OTAs continue Thursday and also run Tuesday through Thursday next week. Dave Winfield Jersey . The Grizzlies erased most of a 25-point deficit before Durant, the leagues scoring champion, got hot. Freddy Galvis Jersey . The 20-year-old Pelicans big man glanced up and smiled widely at the well-wishers -- a fitting end to a day he wont soon forget. Davis responded to his selection earlier in the day as a Western Conference All-Star with 26 points and 10 rebounds, and the New Orleans Pelicans overcame a 10-point fourth-quarter deficit to defeat the Minnesota Timberwolves 98-91 on Friday night. http://www.padresrookiestore.com/Padres-Tyson-Ross-Kids-Jersey/ . The 18-year-old centre was the Senators first-round pick (17th overall) in the 2013 NHL Entry Draft. The six-foot 196-pound native of Salmon Arm, B. OAKLAND, Calif. -- Adam Dunn is in a pennant race at last, and what an impression he made on his new team as the September stretch run began. Dunn provided instant pop for the struggling Athletics, hitting a towering, two-run homer in his debut at-bat for Oakland to highlight a 6-1 win over the Seattle Mariners on Monday in a matchup of playoff contenders. "I can speak pretty passionately about it, these chances dont come around very often, especially for some of us," said the 34-year-old Dunn, who has never played in the post-season. "Were going to take full advantage." Acquired a day earlier in a trade with the Chicago White Sox, the 6-foot-6, 285-pound Dunn immediately became an imposing presence in the middle of Oaklands order. Dunn is the 12th player in Oakland history to homer in his first at-bat with the team. A 14th-year major leaguer, Dunn homered during a five-run first inning. His drive was a welcome sight for a team that just got swept in a four-game series by the AL West-leading Los Angeles Angels and was shut out for 29 straight innings. "Thats the most excited, anxious, probably call it a little nervous, than Ive been in a long time," said Dunn, who was thrown off by the celebratory tunnel formed by teammates in the dugout. The As broke loose a day after manager Bob Melvin let them have it in a closed-door team meeting. He called his teams play "embarrassing and "pathetic" after the As totalled just four runs in the sweep at Anaheim. "They ran the opening kickoff back for a touchdown and the game was over," Mariners manager Lloyd McClendon said. "It wasnt our day." Dunn went 2 for 3 batting cleanup as the designated hitter. He provided a nice lift for an Oakland offence that has struggled since dealing Yoenis Cespedes to Boston for Jon Lester on July 31. With 461 career home runs, Dunn tied Red Sox star David Ortiz for 35th place on the all-time list. Dunn quickly staked Jason Hammel (2-5) to a lead. Hammel also started the season in Chicago, and was traded by the Cubs in July. "It had a little bit of a storybook-type theme," Melvin said of Dunns debut. "Weve really been lacking early energy, runs, he comes up to the plate and youre thinking to yourself, Boy, wouldnt it be great? And he delivers.. Hunter Renfroe Jersey. . You got goosebumps. It was awesome." Hammel allowed three hits and struck out five in eight innings to end a three-start winless stretch. It was just his second win since joining the As from the Cubs on July 4. Another recent acquisition, Geovany Soto, added a two-run single with two outs in the first that chased Chris Young (12-7) for the shortest start of his career. A sellout crowd of 36,067 saw the As win after a stretch in which they lost five of six. "Thats the best crowd Ive ever played with," Dunn said. "Im serious. Its unbelievable. If its like that every night here, its going to be a fun little ride." Brad Miller homered leading off the sixth for Seattle, which came into the series opener as the American Leagues top road team. Robinson Canos 21-game hitting streak against the As ended. It dated to Sept. 22, 2012. TRAINERS ROOM Mariners: OF Michael Saunders, on the disabled list since July 11 with a strained left oblique, reported to Arizona to work on strengthening and get some at-bats in simulated games before the club determines the next step in his rehab. Athletics: CF Coco Crisp will have more trigger-point injections for neck stiffness after colliding with the outfield wall Friday. He hit batting practice right-handed. C John Jaso (concussion) swung in the indoor cage and hopes to hit outside Tuesday. UP NEXT Mariners: LHP James Paxton (4-1, 1.83) makes his first career appearance against the As as he looks to win his second straight start. Paxton is 7-1 with a 1.71 ERA in 11 career starts. Athletics: RHP Sonny Gray (13-7, 3.03) is 4-0 with a 1.10 ERA in his first five starts against Seattle, his most victories against any team. ROSTER MOVES Mariners: Placed 1B-DH Jesus Montero on the suspended list. The 24-year-old Montero was recalled from his rehabilitation assignment Friday following a verbal altercation with a Mariners scout at a Class A Northwest League game. ... September call-up RHP Carson Smith made his major league debut in the eighth. He threw two pitches and retired Josh Donaldson on a grounder. Athletics: Reinstated SS Jed Lowrie from the 15-day disabled list and he singled in his first at-bat since Aug. 13. He suffered a hairline fracture of his right index finger Aug. 4. Cheap Baseball Braves Jerseys Cheap Baseball Marlins Jerseys Cheap Baseball Mets Jerseys Cheap Baseball Phillies Jerseys Cheap Baseball Nationals Jerseys Cheap Baseball Cubs Jerseys Cheap Baseball Reds Jerseys Cheap Baseball Brewers Jerseys Cheap Baseball Pirates Jerseys Cheap Baseball Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Baseball Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Baseball Rockies Jerseys Cheap Baseball Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Baseball Padres Jerseys Cheap Baseball Giants Jerseys ' ' '

zhanjiao1212  
zhanjiao1212

chestrated Chiles attack and cr
all Marlins Jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.metsjerseyscheap.com/]Cheap Baseball Mets Jerseys[/url] [url=htt

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz