Today, the teacher gave me a book

#1 von ylq , 06.10.2018 09:33

Today, the teacher gave me a book called "Reviving China? Starting from Me"? Let me see. After returning home? I opened the book? I started to try it out. From the little stories in the book? I gradually learned that in the 5,000-year history of the Chinese nation, not only has it created many splendid cultures, but also invented countless science and technology? Compass The four things of papermaking Buy Marlboro Cigarettes Online, gunpowder, and movable type printing were first invented by our Chinese celebrities. They are called the great four inventions in the world Newport Cigarettes Price. This is something that every Chinese person can be proud of. This book also talks about the hard work and wisdom of the ancient Chinese working people. In the development history of more than 5,000 years, our famous people have formed a national spirit with patriotism as the core? When our country is in distress, it also shows the spirit of "Life has never died since ancient times? In history Online Cigarettes, those great ancients such as Qu Yuan, Wen Tianxiang, Yue Fei, etc. have left a first impassioned patriotic poem? Some of us have also studied in the language class? Read and read? I read the modern times? To the continuous development and progress of our motherland in recent years. From November 20, 1999, Shenzhou 1 was launched to June 3, 2012. The "Xiangyang Red 09" experimental mother ship carrying our 'Jilong' manned submersible sailed from the Jiangsu South Coast Pier in Jiangyin? The trench area? The 7000-meter sea trial mission fully demonstrates the great feat of our great Chinese nation, ��Can you get on the moon for nine days? Can you catch the five oceans?�� A sense of pride has risen from my heart? Once again, I feel the change and prosperity of our great motherland. Is there a thought that I want to contribute to the rejuvenation of the motherland? It gradually comes to my mind? I feel my heart is hot? So? I asked my mother? Revival China? I What should I do? Mom smiles and tells me? Can Revival China start from "I"? Start with ordinary little things? Put the ideals and ambitions of reviving China into every day's actions? Read from school every day. Start? From listening to each class carefully every day? Starting from helping students in school to help classmates? From filial piety at home? Respecting elders? Caring for the environment in society? Paying attention to health begins? Revival China can be bit by bit Start from the most basic start Marlboro Menthol 100S. Listen to my mother's words? I gradually realized? I am the future master of China? I want to constantly enrich myself? Enrich your knowledge? Improve your own quality? In the school to unite and love Help each other? Be a "small partner" who is good at cooperation? At home Cheap Marlboro Cigarettes, be a "little helper" who cares about your loved ones? Do you want to be a "small helper" in the society? Open-minded? Diligent and independent? The

ylq  
ylq

Recently, there was a movie
when participants will showcase their pr

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz