She was followed by top-ranked compatriot Inbee Park,

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 06.10.2018 03:54

BEIJING -- American golfer Jessica Korda shot a 5-under 68 on Friday to take a two-stroke lead after the second round of the Reignwood Classic in smog-shrouded Beijing. Orlando Brown Jr. Ravens Jersey . Korda, who shared the first-round lead with Na Yeon Choi of South Korea, bogeyed the first hole before picking up the first of her seven birdies on the fourth. Despite another bogey on the fifth, Korda made three consecutive birdies before the turn, then three more on a bogey-free back nine to leave her at 14-under 132 at the halfway mark of the U.S. LPGA Tour event. "I started a little slow today, but all in all I think it was a great day," Korda said. "I putted really well, just kind of did the same things I was doing the first day. A little different score (from 64 on Thursday), but Im not really disappointed with that." With Chinas weeklong National Day holiday drawing to a close, Beijings notorious pollution returned on Friday, casting a noxious pall over the Nicklaus Course at the suburban Pine Valley Golf Club. Korda said that made it a little tougher for the players, despite the excellent condition of the course. "The smog thats coming in right now, its making it heavy, and its harder to breathe out there," she said. "You cough a lot." Chinas Feng Shanshan shot a 64, with nine birdies and no bogeys. She was tied for second at 12 under with Stacy Lewis of the United States, who had seven birdies in a bogey-free 66. Feng said she overcame the pressure from the hometown crowd that had affected her on Thursday. "Today I was like, Im going to give it all," Feng said. "This is the time." Lewis strung together six consecutive birdies on the back nine and has yet to card a bogey after two rounds. "I got off to a little bit of a rough start, kind of got impatient on the greens," said Lewis, who is paired with Korda for Saturdays third round. "At the end of this golf course you can make some birdies, so I just need to stay patient and keep hanging in there." Choi shot a 71 and was a stroke back at 11 under. She was followed by top-ranked compatriot Inbee Park, who was 9 under after shooting a 68. "It was much better ball striking than yesterday, but I think I missed only one green out there today, gave myself a lot of opportunities," said Park, the winner of three majors this season. "Especially seeing the scores yesterday, I thought this course was definitely scoreable. I kind of saw that on the practice round. And it was an even better score than I thought. I think you just got to go low here every day to win." Baltimore Ravens Jerseys . -- Canadian womens amateur golf champion Brooke Henderson is a little less starstruck as she prepares for her second career appearance at an LPGA Tour major event. Mark Andrews Ravens Jersey . According to various reports, the striker is about to sign a five-and-a-half year extension with Manchester United worth a reported 300,000 pounds a week that would see him at Old Trafford until 2019. http://www.ravensrookiestore.com/Ravens-Anthony-Averett-Jersey/ . Gaborik was acquired in a trade with Columbus on Wednesday and skated on the top line with centre Anze Kopitar and right-winger Justin Williams. "We created some things," said Gaborik, who logged 16:38 of ice time.The St. Louis Cardinals have reportedly signed second baseman Matt Carpenter to a six-year contract extension. Fox Sports Ken Rosenthal cites sources that Carpenter and the Cards have reached a deal that could keep Carpenter in St. Louis through 2020. The six-year pact is believed to be worth a total of $52 million. The deal includes an $18.5 million club option for 2020, or a $2 million buyout for Carpenteer should said option be declined. Willie Snead IV Jersey. Carpenter, 27, led the National League in hits (199), doubles (55) and runs (126) in 2013, hitting .318 and driving in 78 runs. In three seasons with the Cards, Carpenter has appeared in 278 games, posting a .306 average. He was an All-Star and a Silver Slugger last season and finished fourth in National League Most Valuable Player voting. Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys Cheap Mets Jerseys Cheap Phillies Jerseys Cheap Nationals Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Brewers Jerseys Cheap Pirates Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Padres Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713

claimed off waivers by the Chicago Cubs on Sept. 4.
New York has outscored Philadelphia 63-32

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz