he could have done without falling

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 06.10.2018 03:54

KANSAS CITY, Mo. http://www.atleticomadridpro.com/Kids-Thomas-Lemar-Jersey/ . -- Mark Buehrle allowed two walks and both runners ended up scoring. So despite pitching into the seventh inning Thursday night, and helping the Toronto Blue Jays to a 7-3 victory over the Kansas City Royals that staved off a series sweep, the veteran left-hander still had something to ruminate over in the visiting clubhouse at Kauffman Stadium. "Id rather give up 10 hits and no walks. I hate it. Make them earn it," Buehrle said. "But you know, our offence bounced back and the defence played well behind me." Apparently, nobody is tougher on Buehrle than Buehrle. Juan Francisco and Colby Rasmus each homered and drove in two runs, and Anthony Gose also had a pair of RBIs after getting recalled from Triple-A Buffalo to start in place of injured outfielder Melky Cabrera, helping Toronto avoid its first three-game sweep by the Royals since 1993. Buehrle (5-1) worked through plenty of trouble in 6 2-3 innings, allowing two earned runs on seven hits and those two walks. Aaron Loup pitched 2 1-3 shutout innings for his third career save. "(Buehrle) pitches to win," Blue Jays manager John Gibbons said. "Hes going to do whatever it takes, and hes on a nice little roll. Hes having a good year for us." The Royals Jeremy Guthrie (2-2) left trailing 4-3 after six innings, but his bullpen was unable to keep it close. Billy Butler drove in a pair of runs, but that was just about it for Kansas City, which had its three-game winning streak come to an end. "He mixes speeds. He locates. He frustrates you," Butler said of Buehrle, no stranger to Kansas City having pitched for the AL Central rival White Sox. "He feeds off your over aggressiveness." The teams traded blows most of the way. Toronto struck first when Chris Getz singled in the first inning and then swiped bases all the way to third, where Edwin Encarnacion drove him in with a fielders choice. Kansas City answered in the second when Justin Maxwell walked and Alcides Escobar singled to right. Jose Bautista flubbed the pickup, allowing Maxwell to score easily. The Royals pulled ahead in the third on Butlers single, though they squandered another scoring opportunity when Eric Hosmer was thrown out at home for the second straight night. The Blue Jays regained the lead the next half inning when Francisco, who had two homers in three at-bats off Guthrie last season, hit a two-run shot over the bullpen in right field. But the Royals answered again on Butlers two-out double to left in the bottom of the fifth. "Im seeing the ball good now," Butler said. "I knew it was going to come." The Royals kept shifting dramatically to deal with the Blue Jays left-handed power hitters, but it didnt matter when Rasmus came to bat in the sixth. He powered a 1-2 pitch right over the defence for a two-out homer that gave Toronto a 4-3 lead. "I was trying to go down and in and didnt get it there," Guthrie said. Guthrie finished off the inning, but was lifted after allowing four runs on eight hits and two walks in just six innings. His bumpy night stood in stark contrast to his last four outings against the Blue Jays, when he went 1-0 with a 1.44 ERA. The Blue Jays tacked on some insurance in the eighth. Rasmus drew a bases-loaded walk off Michael Mariot, and then Gose hit a two-run double off Louis Coleman that broke the game open. "It was definitely a big win," Loup said. "Close game like it was, back and forth, back and forth. Hopefully it gets us on a roll, gets us some wins." NOTES: Toronto selected the contract of INF Steve Tolleson from Triple-A Buffalo. INF Jonathan Diaz was optioned to Buffalo and OF Moises Sierra designated for assignment. ... Royals LHP Bruce Chen (back inflammation) is expected to go on the DL, manager Ned Yost said. It was unclear who will start in his place Saturday against Detroit. ... Cabrera got the night off after getting hit in the left shin Wednesday. Gibbons said he should be available for this weekends series in Pittsburgh. http://www.atleticomadridpro.com/Kids-Saul-Niguez-Jersey/ . But this time, the Gunners weathered the storm. Arsene Wengers team was on the ropes in the early stages of a lively FA Cup tie, until Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain scored a goal against the run of the play. http://www.atleticomadridpro.com/Kids-Blank-Jersey/ . Yet coming off consecutive series losses at St. Louis and Pittsburgh, Los Angeles needed some sort of spark as August approaches. The Dodgers found it in the ballpark of their biggest rival, and left the Bay Area in first place following an emphatic three-game swing. http://www.atleticomadridpro.com/Customized/ .Best moustache: How can we not give this to Lanny McDonald? Check out the duster for yourself.Masters champion Danny Willett is battling to be 100 per cent for The 145th Open after being struck down by illness. Willett, who won his first major title at Augusta in April, played 11 holes at Royal Troon on Monday but said he was enjoying far from a perfect preparation for the tournament.He will partner world No 1 Jason Day and Rickie Fowler in the first two rounds, one of the marquee groups for fans to follow on Thursday and Friday. The Yorkshireman has had only one top-20 finish since his Masters victory, when taking third at the BMW PGA Championship in May, and says he could have done without falling ill so close to such a prestigious event.I was a bit sick last week but I am getting round the back of that and went out and played a few holes today, Willett told Sky Sports News HQ. Get a Sky Sports Pass Dont miss The Open. Watch live on NOW TV for £10.99. No contract. Hopefully I can get another good nights sleep and get out there and have another good round on Tuesday.Were getting there but I was pretty bad for a couple of days. Im just getting back on top of everything really, getting the fluids back in and hopefully getting back to full fitness by Thursday.Its going to be good playing with them to see where you are at in comparison, and see what they do. Im relatively new to being around this all the time so its interesting to see what they do differently. Weve got another two days to get a plan together for the golf course and then play our own game. Here are all the ways to watch The Open with Sky Sports Willett has been busy away from golf ahead of his bid for The Open, having been at Silverstone for the British Grand Prix and also taking in Wimbledon, and he admitted that might also not have helped his preparations. http://www.atleticomadridpro.com/Kids-Antonio-Adan-Jersey/. Its not ideal, he added. Its something I have always wanted to do, and I got invited down [to Silverstone] by Mercedes. I also got invited by the chairman of Wimbledon to go and sit in the Royal Box so they were two opportunities you cant really turn down. If you love sport, they are two of the best things I have ever done. But its not ideal if you add being sick last week into the mix. Willett was a guest in Wimbledons Royal Box last week Willett felt conditions on Monday in Ayrshire were brutal at times and he expects the field to struggle to master the course if wind and rain plagues the tournament.I played 11 holes today and it was nice - fun and interesting, he added. Visually it doesnt seem as difficult as what I think it plays. You knock it into a couple of the bunkers you are not supposed to be in and you have to come out sideways.We played the last five straight into the wind and that was pretty brutal, but it will all be weather dependant, like most Opens are, and I think its going to be a fantastic test. Also See: Ways to watch The Open Monty to open The Open Visiting the Open Zone Boxalls Open story Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys Cheap Mets Jerseys Cheap Phillies Jerseys Cheap Nationals Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Brewers Jerseys Cheap Pirates Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Padres Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713

Brees capped the 7-play
Buehrle sat in on a handful of advanced scouting

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz