anadas final try on passes from Julianne Zussman and E

#1 von zhanjiao1212 , 05.10.2018 09:00

MONTREAL -- The much-anticipated first NHL meeting between brothers Malcolm and P. Houston Texans Jerseys .K. Subban turned out to be a bit of a dud. P.K. Subban, the Norris Trophy winning defenceman for the Montreal Canadiens, managed one feeble shot against 19-year-old Malcolm, a goaltending prospect for the arch-rival Boston Bruins. And the Bruins outshot Montreal 40-20 and blew the game open with three third period goals en route to a 6-3 pre-season victory on Monday night. Malcolm Subban stopped all 12 shots he faced -- none of them terribly difficult -- after entering the game in relief of Chad Johnson midway through the second frame. "I didnt get very many shots, but it was good for sure," said the younger Subban, a top goalie in the Ontario Hockey League for the Belleville Bulls who was a 2012 first-round pick by Boston. "Obviously it was a great experience and a fun time." P.K. Subban, who had beaten Johnson with a rocket on a power play in the second period, didnt get much on his one attempt on his brother. "I think he had one that was probably his slowest shot ever, just a little knuckle-puck on net, but it was pretty fun," Malcolm said with a laugh. Jarome Iginla scored twice, including the game-winner, while Nick Johnson, with two, David Krejci and Zach Trotman also had goals for the Bruins, who scored three each on Carey Price and Robert Mayer. Boston went 4-for-6 on the power play. Travis Moen, Max Pacioretty and Subban scored as Johnson allowed three goals on only eight shots. The Subbans father, grandfather and next door neighbour were in from Toronto to see them play against each other for the first time at the level. Its something that is likely to be a regular occurrence in regular season and even playoff games once Malcolm is established as an NHL goalie. Then they will be part of the bitter rivalry between teams that are old foes. But this time was low key. When Malcolm entered the game, there was a tepid mix of boos and cheers from the Bell Centre fans, even though it had been the talk of the town for much of the day. One downtown pub even offered customers a free shot of whiskey if P.K. scored on his brother. It was not to be. "It was a pretty cool experience," said P.K. Subban. "We made eye contact, but we lost the game, so Im not going to smile or talk to him too much. "Ill see him after the game. Im sure hell rib me about the loss. But I was just playing the game. If I had scored on him, great, but Im just trying to help the team win. I thought he handled himself well for his first game." It was probably best for Boston coach Claude Julien to get the Subban versus Subban sideshow out of the way in a pre-season game, rather than having the youngster do it under pressure and a circus atmosphere in the regular season. "I think its something special and its an opportunity I was able to give him," said Julien, still looking for a backup for starter Tuukka Rask. "It was done on purpose and it was done for the right reasons. "I liked his game tonight very much. He looked in control, he looked calm. He made the saves look easy because he was well-positioned. Hes showing good signs of maturity, and thats the biggest challenge for goaltenders when they turn professional. "Certainly hes on the right track and I couldnt have been happier for him in his first game against his brother." After the game, the Canadiens cut 14 players, including Mayer and 2009 first-rounder Louis Leblanc. Three will return to Quebec Major Junior Hockey League teams -- Zach Fucale to Halifax, Charles Hudon to Chicoutimi and Martin Reway to Gatineau. The rest were assigned to AHL Hamilton. Sammie Coates Texans Jersey . -- Edwin Encarnacion hit a three-run homer, Colby Rasmus drove in two runs and the Toronto Blue Jays beat the Detroit Tigers 9-4 on Saturday. Jordan Akins Texans Jersey . With the players association in the midst of meetings in Las Vegas, a vote will be held on Friday to decide the CFLPAs presidency and other executive positions. http://www.texansrookiestore.com/Texans-Justin-Reid-Jersey/ . -- Miami Dolphins defensive co-ordinator Kevin Coyle defended the management style of coach Joe Philbin in the wake of the teams bullying scandal.TARUNGA, New Zealand -- Canadas womens rugby team kicked off its tour of New Zealand with a 22-0 victory over Australia on Friday. The Canadians dominated the match, establishing a 5-0 lead in the first half. Andrea Burks penalty kick added to Canadas lead early in the second half, making it 8-0. Magali Harveys conversion made it 15-0 after Canadas forwardds pushed the ball over the goal-line with an Australian in the sin bin. Martinas Rankin Jersey. Captain Kelly Russell scored Canadas final try on passes from Julianne Zussman and Emily Belchos. Belchos earned her first international cap for Canada, subbing in during the second half. Canadas next match will be June 10 against New Zealands Black Ferns. Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Orioles Jerseys Cheap Mets Jerseys Cheap Phillies Jerseys Cheap Nationals Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Brewers Jerseys Cheap Pirates Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Padres Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys ' ' '

zhanjiao1212  
zhanjiao1212

ling like he was going to retire then. But he responded to the Rangers, and made $10 million last season.
Hes in tremendous shape. Hes young. Hes got ever

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz