http://www.cheapphilli

#1 von zhanjiao1212 , 05.10.2018 08:59

PHILADELPHIA -- Desperate to see a victory again, Philadelphia fans wouldnt even wait for the end, standing to cheer as time was running out in the third quarter. Roberto Alomar Jersey . By then it was clear: The 76ers were going to win for the first time in two months, and they were going to do it with ease. The 76ers snapped their NBA record-tying, 26-game losing streak, routing the Detroit Pistons 123-98 on Saturday night to avoid establishing the longest skid in U.S. major pro sports history. "Its not something I want to be a part of," 76ers guard Michael Carter-Williams said, "so its great that we got this win." Carter-Williams and Thaddeus Young each scored 21 points for the 76ers, who won for the first time since beating Boston exactly two months ago and did it impressively, leading by as much as 32 points. They also ended an 18-game home losing streak, which was one shy of another NBA record. Beaten badly a number of times during their skid, the 76ers got to experience life on the other side, ringing up a season-high 70 points in the first half. Their 26 straight losses equaled the 2010-11 Cleveland Cavaliers and also the NFLs Tampa Bay Buccaneers, who dropped 26 straight from Sept. 12, 1976-Dec. 4, 1977. "We were just happy to get a win," Young said. "I dont think it was for the streak or anything like that, we just wanted to go out there and win a basketball game and continue to just play." Henry Sims added 16 points for the Sixers, who hadnt won before their home crowd since beating Charlotte on Jan. 15. Fans in the crowd of 17,438 were into it from the start and grew louder throughout, standing and cheering in the final seconds of the third and then getting up again to deliver a standing ovation for the final 45 seconds of the game. Greg Monroe had 20 points and 10 rebounds for the Pistons, who lost for the 11th time in 13 games. Blown out a night earlier by Miami, they made the 76ers look as good as the Heat with a sloppy effort that included 18 turnovers, many after starting point guard Brandon Jennings was ejected in the first quarter. "They came out and competed tonight. They wanted it more than we did," Pistons guard Rodney Stuckey said. The Sixers were expected to be among the NBAs worst teams, though they briefly fooled everyone when they opened the season by beating Miami and Chicago during a 3-0 start. But they look nothing like that team now, having traded three of their top players before Februarys trade deadline and replacing them with what coach Brett Brown said is the youngest team in league history, one that has been unprepared or perhaps just unqualified to win NBA games. There is young talent on the roster, with Carter-Williams the possible Rookie of the Year and Nerlens Noel, still out recovering from a torn ACL, also a lottery pick in last years draft. Brown doesnt question the Sixers plans or his decision to leave San Antonio to come coach here, insisting the team was headed in the right direction and that all this losing "will be a distant memory in September." "Our judgment day isnt today and it wont be tomorrow," Brown said before the game. "Were on a three to five-year plan." The present was finally fun on Saturday. The 76ers opened a 10-point lead after one, capitalizing on some free throws when Jennings picked up two technical fouls arguing a call that wasnt even against him and was ejected with 1:18 left. A 9-0 run made it 55-38 with about 5 1/2 minutes left in the half, and when Detroit crept within 10 with 1:32 remaining, Philadelphia closed with another 9-0 spurt to open a 70-51 cushion at the break. The 76ers extended it to 32 late in the third, and Brown pulled his five starters together with 5:13 left and a 30-point bulge. There was no visible celebration, though there was surely some relief. "There was some emotion," Carter-Williams said. "Of course we were happy to win again, its a great thing to be on the winning side." Notes: The Dallas Mavericks lost 19 straight home games during the 1993-94 season. ... Monroe played in his 300th NBA game. ... Philadelphias previous high was 68 points in the first half of a 114-102 victory at Denver on New Years Day. Frank Robinson Jersey . Felton pleaded guilty to attempted criminal possession of a weapon and criminal possession of a firearm. He admitted he knowingly had a large-capacity ammunition magazine and a semi-automatic pistol without a license. Anthony Santander Jersey .com) - The Denver Nuggets snapped a losing streak last time out and will try to carry that momentum Saturday night when they welcome the Indiana Pacers to the Pepsi Center. http://www.theoriolesteamshop.com/Orioles-Jj-Hardy-Kids-Jersey/ . The Ravens werent about to let it happen again. Carleton picked up its fourth straight national mens basketball title, and 10th in the last 12 years, with a 79-67 victory over its crosstown rival on Sunday.CANMORE, Alta. -- Canadians Heidi Widmer and Jesse Cockney won the womens and mens cross-country ski races at the Buff Sprints on Saturday, bringing them a step closer to the 2014 Winter Olympics. The Buff Sprints are serving as selection races to determine the final four spots on Canadas 2014 Olympic cross-country skiing team. The 22-year-old Widmer, from Banff, Alta., completed an emotional day by handily winning the womens sprint race. "I have raced these trails and trained on them so many times, but this just feels so surreal," said Widmer, who broke into tears at the finish line. "I was on a mission for this. I didnt want to be one of those Olympiczillas getting caught up in it all. There are so many ups and downs. I just wanted to stay focused on the process and not look back or ahead of myself. "This is a dream come true, but I have only completed part one. Now the real journey and work begins." Three-time Olympic biathlete Zina Kocher of Red Deer, Alta., made a charge to get her name in the mix to also compete on the Canadian cross-country ski team at the Games. Kocher finished second. Andrea Dupont, of Timmins, Ont., placed third. While being interviewed in the finish corral, Heidi Widmer broke into tears when her older brother Phil walked past to hit the start line to secure an Olympic spot of his own. Brad Brach Jersey. "My inspiration is right there," said Heidi Widmer. "I just wish I can channel some of this energy his way. He has been there for me the whole way." The 30-year-old Widmer, who was fighting for a return trip to the Games, was in a tight competition with 24-year-old Cockney, who was looking for his first trip to the Olympics. Phil Widmer took the lead early and held it around the hilly 1.7-kilometre track, which simulates the challenge athletes will face at the Nordic venue in Sochi, Russia at the Olympics. Cockney, from Canmore, Alta., tucked in behind Widmer until the final 100 metres when he sprinted to the front of the pack to win the final race of the trials. "I just kept telling myself to get to the line," said Cockney. "Phil has been so strong, and I took that outside lane for the finish. I didnt know what else to do, but I just wanted to get to the line. It has been years of hard work. I dont know if it is official. I did all that I can do and I just want to enjoy this moment." Widmer sprinted to the silver, while Patrick Stewart-Jones, of Chelsea, Que., was third. Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Orioles Jerseys Cheap Mets Jerseys Cheap Phillies Jerseys Cheap Nationals Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Brewers Jerseys Cheap Pirates Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Padres Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys ' ' '

zhanjiao1212  
zhanjiao1212

s Jerseys[/url] [url=http:
tes Utahs Alec Burks missed the game after sustaining a shoulder injury in Mondays loss to Denver ... Toronto has won fo

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz