TORONTO -- Drew Hutchison has had his struggles at home this season. [url=http://www.hockeyjetsauthority.com/brandon-tanev-jets-

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 29.01.2018 03:05

TORONTO -- Drew Hutchison has had his struggles at home this season. Brandon Tanev Jersey . But the Toronto Blue Jays right-hander has had success in his short career against the Baltimore Orioles. Hutchison put his Rogers Centre problems behind him at least for one brilliant night and continued his domination of the Orioles on Wednesday, allowing only one Chris Davis home run and one walk over 8 2/3 innings while striking out eight. With Jose Bautista providing a two-run homer and an RBI double among his three hits, the Blue Jays snapped a four-game losing streak with a 5-1 victory over the Orioles. "Perfect timing, we were struggling a little bit," Blue Jays manager John Gibbons said. "We needed that. He was good. He has pitched good ball games for us this year, but perfect timing for us tonight." Hutchison was removed for closer Casey Janssen after he walked Nick Markakis with two out in the ninth. Janssen retired Manny Machado on a foul to first to end the game. "Its a great start but its a little frustrating to walk the last guy, you dont want to be too picky," Hutchison said. The second-place Blue Jays (61-54) moved to within four games of the first-place Orioles (64-49) in the American League East and ended Baltimores three-game winning streak. The teams play the rubber match of the three-game series on Thursday. Hutchison entered the game with a poor record at Rogers Centre this season, 2-5 with a 7.71 earned-run average over his eight starts there before Wednesday. He is 5-4 with a 3.27 ERA in 14 starts on the road this season. Hutchison improved his record to 3-0 in six career starts against the Orioles, including a 2-0 record in four starts against them this season. "I approach it the same as I always do whether its on the road or here at home and whoever Im facing," Hutchison said. "You approach them all the same. Ive just had good success against them." Added Bautista: "I dont think its any surprise. Hes certainly capable of doing what he did tonight on a consistent basis. Its just going out and executing like he did today. He had a great tempo today, he kept throwing strikes and kept people off-balance. Obviously the results speak for themselves. "I was hoping he would be able to finish it off and get the complete game but maybe thats something to shoot for in the next start for him." Orioles left-hander Wei-Yin Chen (12-4) failed in his attempt at his sixth consecutive winning start when he allowed eight hits -- including Bautistas homer -- and four runs in five innings. Melky Cabrera also had three hits for the Blue Jays. The Blue Jays scored twice in the first inning. Cabrera singled with one out, Nolan Reimold singled with two out and Dioner Navarro and Danny Valencia hit RBI singles. Davis sliced the lead in half with his 19th homer of the season in the top of the second. "He moves the ball around, hes got movement on all of his pitches and he threw all of his pitches in any count tonight," Davis said of Hutchison. "After he gave up the home run he really buckled down. We just couldnt square anything up. A lot of pop ups, a lot of ground balls. He was mixing all of his pitches in any count, throwing a lot of strikes and keeping us off balance. "His change-up was good tonight, very deceptive. It looks just like his fastball coming out of his hand. When youre throwing 93-94 and youve got a good change-up to complement that, its tough to hit." Bautista followed Cabreras two-out double in the bottom of the second with his 22nd homer of the season to bump Torontos lead to 4-1. "I pitched it where I wanted to but he still hit it." Chen said through a translator. "Hes a great hitter. I wasnt able to control the game in the first two innings, thats what I failed to do. I was kind of upset about it." Bautistas two-out double in the sixth against left-hander T.J. McFarland gave the Blue Jays a 5-1 lead. It followed a single by Munenori Kawasaki, a sacrifice by Ryan Goins and a single by Cabrera. Hutchison said he made a minor adjustment in his bullpen session between starts. "Just a little tiny one," he said. "I was really hoping to get on top off the ball and stay through it and me and Navarro were on the same page pretty much every pitch tonight. We were just able to execute a lot of good pitches." His fastball command made his slider effective and he felt that his change-up was good. "I had every chance to finish it, but unfortunately I walked Markakis," he said. Notes: Blue Jays 3B Brett Lawrie (tight lower back) did not start on Wednesday. He returned from a broken finger on Tuesday and left after three innings when his back tightened. Manager John Gibbons said before the game that Lawrie was feeling better but that the club was awaiting the results of an MRI. à DH Adam Lind (right foot fracture) will begin his rehabilitation assignment in the Gulf Coast League on Thursday. à LHP J.A. Happ (8-5, 4.34 earned-run average) will start the series finale on Thursday against Orioles RHP Miguel Gonzalez (5-6, 3.93 ERA). àAnnounced attendance at Rogers Centre was 33,054. Bobby Hull Jersey .com) - Quarterback Cardale Jones will return to Ohio State next season. Michael Hutchinson Jersey .com) - A pair of programs shooting for their 10th win of the season get together at Madison Square Garden on Saturday, as the NC State Wolfpack tangle with 22nd-ranked West Virginia during the challenge round of the Gotham Classic. http://www.hockeyjetsauthority.com/kyle-connor-jets-jersey-c-24/ . JOHNS, N.Melbourne, Australia (SportsNetwork.com) - Four-time champion Novak Djokovic, reigning titlist Stan Wawrinka and Japanese star Kei Nishikori highlighted Mondays fourth-round winners at the Australian Open. The world No. 1 Djokovic got past Luxembourg left-hander Gilles Muller 6-4, 7-5, 7-5 in Mondays nightcap at Laver Arena to reach his 23rd consecutive Grand Slam quarterfinal. The seven-time Grand Slam champion and reigning Wimbledon titlist is seeking his fourth Aussie championship in five years, having captured three straight of his four Melbourne crowns from 2011-13. Up next for the great Djokovic, who has yet to drop a set through four matches here, will be eighth-seeded big-serving Canadian Milos Raonic, who is 0-4 lifetime against the Serb. Meanwhile, the fourth-seeded Swiss slugger Wawrinka pulled out a 7-6 (7-2), 6-4, 4-6, 7-6 (10-8) victory over Spaniard Guillermo Garcia-Lopez on Australia Day. Garcia-Lopez won the first five points of the fourth-set tiebreak and had five chances to force a fifth set at Melbourne Park, but Wawrinka saved all five before moving on. Garcia-Lopez stunned Wawrinka in the first round at last years French Open. Wawrinkas quarterfinal opponent on Wednesday will be the fifth-seeded U.S. Open runner-up Nishikori, who handled ninth-seeded former French Open finalist David Ferrer of Spain 6-3, 6-3, 6-3 on Day 8 of the fortnight. Looking ahead to his clash with Wawrinka, Nishikori said, Its going to be a really tough match because I have seen him play on TV a couple of matches. Even today he was playing really good. He can hit balls forehand, backhand -- great backhand actually. He can hit from anywhere at the back. Its going to be a tough match. But obviously Im in the quarterfinals, so no easy matches coming up. Hopefully I can play annother good match. Jansen Harkins Jersey. For sure it gives me confidence that I beat him in the U.S. Open. Its not like I cant beat him. Its going to be a fun match for sure. Nishikori made history as he became the first Asian man to contest a Grand Slam final last year when he defeated three Top-10 players, including Wawrinka in five sets in the quarters, to reach the U.S. Open final. The aforementioned Raonic had to outlast 12th-seeded Spanish lefty Feliciano Lopez, 6-4, 4-6, 6-3, 6-7 (7-9), 6-3, to reach the round of eight. Lopez saved seven match points before succumbing to the big Canadian. Raonic became the first Canadian man in the Open Era to reach the Aussie Open quarters and is also the second Canadian man in history to reach three major quarterfinals, following in the footsteps of Robert Powell at Wimbledon in 1908, 10 and 12. Its great to be doing what Im doing and that it is making a difference, said Raonic. It is, I guess, part of some history, if you look really deep. But at the end of the day, at the same time, Im always pushing myself for what I want to achieve. Im always sort of looking in the mirror and saying, Thats who I have to compare myself to: to myself. The quarterfinals will commence Tuesday, as third-seeded former world No. 1 Rafael Nadal will take on seventh-seeded Tomas Berdych and sixth-seeded Andy Murray will battle 19-year-old heavy Aussie crowd favorite Nick Kyrgios. Nadal beat Berdych in the 2010 Wimbledon final and is 18-3 lifetime against the big Czech. The reigning French Open king Nadal is a 14-time Grand Slam champ, including an Aussie title in 2009. Hes also a two-time runner-up in Melbourne, including last year when he was stunned by Wawrinka in the final. Murray is a two-time major titlist whos lost in three Aussie Open finals. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

WASHINGTON -- Tayshaun Prince was having his best scoring game of the season, and the Memphis Grizzlies were cruising in the fou
WENGEN, Switzerland -- Alexis Pinturault used his slalom skills to build a big lead in the opening run of a World Cup super-comb

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz