Finchem said in a statement

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 17.09.2018 03:18

ORLANDO, Fla. Michael Bennett Eagles Jersey . - Jay Monahan was promoted to deputy commissioner of the PGA Tour on Tuesday, the first indication of a possible successor to Tim Finchem. Finchem was the last person to hold that position until he was appointed PGA Tour commissioner in 1994. "This step is being taken to further strengthen our organizational structure, enhance our management co-ordination and ultimately to continue to deliver on three key pieces of our core business — driving benefits to our players, growing the charity support in the communities where we play and doing our part in golf to help grow and protect this great game," Finchem said in a statement. "Jays new role in this key leadership position will help continue our momentum." Finchem, who completes 20 years as commissioner on June 1, signed a four-year extension through 2016. That would make him the longest-serving commissioner since the tour broke away from the PGA of America in 1969. He will be 69. Monahan played college golf at Trinity, and he earned a masters degree in sports management from the University of Massachusetts at Amherst. He previously worked for EMC in sponsorship and branding, at IMG as head of the Deutsche Bank Championship and as an executive vice-president at Fenway Sports Groups. He joined the tour in 2008 as director of The Players Championship and most recently was promoted to chief marketing officer, placing him in charge of corporate marketing and sponsor relations, one of the most critical positions on tour. His appointment as deputy commissioner takes effect April 1. Finchem agreed to his most recent four-year extension in 2012 after one of the more challenging economic periods of the tour. He made it through a recession by keeping tournaments fully sponsored, and even while Tiger Woods was struggling through a collapse in his personal life and with leg injuries, Finchem negotiated a nine-year television deal with NBC Sports and CBS Sports. But he suggested two years ago he probably wouldnt stay after 2016. "I never rule out possibilities," Finchem said in January 2012. "But the likelihood is this will probably be it for me. Theres other things I want to do." Mike Wallace Eagles Jersey . Fabio Fognini pulled off a surprise 6-3, 6-3, 6-4 victory over two-time Grand Slam champion Andy Murray to level the best-of-five quarterfinal at 2-2 before Andreas Seppi defeated James Ward 6-4, 6-3, 6-4 in the decisive match. Avonte Maddox Eagles Jersey .com) - Hassan Whiteside scored 20 points with nine rebounds in the Miami Heats 83-75 win over the Boston Celtics on Sunday. http://www.eaglesfansproshop.com/Eagles+Markus+Wheaton+Rush+Jersey.html?cat=1353 . -- The Oakland Raiders added a veteran presence to their young receiving group by signing free agent James Jones to a three-year contract Monday.Eugenie Bouchard will make her tournament debut in Montreal tonight when she takes on qualifier Shelby Rogers at the Rogers Cup. Bouchard, a native of nearby Westmount, QC, will be playing her first match since losing her first career Grand Slam final last month. Despite being defeated in straight sets by Petra Kvitova in the Wimbledon final, the 20-year-old is looking forward to taking what she learned from loss into a new tournament. "I was disappointed to lose in the final," Bouchard said Sunday. "I expect a lot from myself and I felt I could have done better, but it was a huge learning experience in the end. After a couple of days I was able to reflect. I felt I played a good two weeks and I was proud of that, for sure, but coming so close to achieving a dream just motivated me more. Im really excited to finish the year strong. Well see what happens." Bouchard, the tournaments fifth seed and ranked eighth in the world, had a bye to the tournaments second round. Rogers won two qualifying matches to enter the tournaments main draw before defeating Ajla Tomljanovic 6-4, 7-6 on Monday. Custom Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys. The Wimbledon finalist has been the most consistent player in womens tennis this year, and is only the only woman to have reached the semifinal round at each of the years first three major tournaments. She entered the year ranked 32nd in the world and rose to seventh after Wimbledon before falling back one spot from taking a month off. Bouchard will now set her sights on reclaiming her seventh spot, and moving further up the rankings. "After making the top 20, in the back of my head, Im saying lets get to top 10, " Bouchard said. "Now, the next step is top 5. "Its about slowly building. I dont want to worry too much about specific ranking goals, but its motivating to see your number improve. I just want to be a better tennis player by the end of the year. Im working hard and I think I can achieve that." Bouchard will have a tough road to winning the Montreal tournament. She is in the same quarter of the draw as top-ranked Serena Williams and the same half of the draw as Maria Sharapova, who defeated her in the French Open semifinal. Cheap Chargers Hoodies Cheap Browns Hoodies Cheap Texans Hoodies Cheap Ravens Hoodies Cheap Panthers Hoodies Cheap Jets Hoodies Cheap Titans Hoodies Cheap Chiefs Hoodies Cheap Bills Hoodies Cheap Colts Hoodies Cheap Cardinals Hoodies Cheap Buccaneers Hoodies Cheap Rams Hoodies Cheap Jaguars Hoodies Cheap Falcons Hoodies Cheap Bengals Hoodies ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713

They could be working on their homes
Former FBI director Robert Mueller said his investigation found no evidence

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz