secuted. We are working with the

#1 von xuezhiqian123 , 15.09.2018 10:52

11 Questions You Should Ask Yourself Before Creating a Website

Do you know what to consider before creating a website? No? Find out here!

Your business is beginning to grow and you think you need a website Rafinha Jersey , but鈥?do you know why you need it?

Before you even begin to look for a professional to help you design an effective website you must have an answer to these 11 questions:

1. Why do I want to be on the Internet?
You must have a main goal for wanting to be online, and you should know what benefits a website will bring to your business.

2. Why will people visit my website?
Will they access it to get information, to place an order, or to download material? What actions will they be performing within your website?

3. What should be the scope of my website?
Many websites are just marketing tools; however, you can also think about making it highly convenient for your customers Ousmane Dembele Jersey , or a means to help your salespeople be more effective, and even use it as a reference tool for your staff.

4. What鈥檚 the first thing I have to do?
The first thing you have to do is to get a domain name and find someone to host your website.

5. Who is my website for?
You have to know who your audience is to create an effective website. Be as specific as possible when defining your potential market.

6. How will I promote my website?
鈥淚f you build it, they will come鈥?is not true on the Internet. After your website is created, you have to implement a marketing plan to put it out there and make it visible to your potential customers.

7. What other marketing efforts am I using now?
Your website must complement any advertising effort you are currently making. Are you using catalogs, yellow pages Arthur Jersey , flyers, print ads, radio?

8. What websites caught my eye? Why do I like them?
Try to find interesting features and functionality tools that you think would suit your design and benefit your visitors.

9. Is it important that search engines find my website?
If you think this is necessary then you have to apply SEO (Search Engine Optimization) to your website from the very beginning. It is very difficult to optimize a website after it has been created.

10. How do I keep my website relevant?
Yes鈥?your website has to be maintained after its creation, and the best way to do it is to update it regularly and fill it with relevant information and content. Write articles and give useful advise at least three times a week.

11. What future plans should I take into account?
When planning your website you must consider any short and mid-term changes your business is going to go through, any new products or services you are going to launch Philippe Coutinho Jersey , any acquisitions, or any other possible modification in your business鈥檚 routine, because these could be useful during the design phase.

Micheal writes articles for SpotColorStudio

website-design-portland-oregon18, website-design-portland-oregon53, website-design-portland-oregon24

"

NAIROBI Denis Suarez Jersey , Aug. 8 (Xinhua) -- Kenya's Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission (IEBC) on Tuesday extended voting period for regions where heavy rains and flooding made it hard for voters to reach the poll centers in the remote northern region of Turkana.

IEBC Chairman Wafula Chebukati told a media briefing in Nairobi that majority of the polling stations opened on time.

""We wish to assure you all that for the polling stations that opened late, we will compensate the time by extending the voting period by the same amount of hours that were lost before opening,"" he said.

Chebukati said the robustness of the voting kit, the Kenya Integrated Elections Managements System (KIEMS) system provided various voter identification options, which have provided voters with a remarkable voting experience.

IEBC Chief Executive Officer Ezra Chiloba said at least 7.84 million people Sergio Busquets Jersey , equal to 40 percent of the voters successfully voted based on a count of 25,000 voter identification kits reporting by 2 p.m. local time and a full count was expected by 6 p.m., an hour after the poll centers closed in Kenya's landmark general elections.

Chiloba said the figure of the voters does not includes those who voted manually without using the electronic voter identification devices. However, a full outcome would increase when 40,833 kits report.

""We are monitoring the turnout. The 40 percent turnout is based on 25 Ivan Rakitic Jersey ,000 kits reporting. We should have the full interim report on the voter turnout later,"" Chiloba told a news conference.

Chiloba said it would take longer to get the specific details of the voters who used the kits.

Voting in Turkana was affected by heavy rains and flooding, which made it harder for the voters to reach the poll centers.

In Turkana's Kapedo Township, where Presidential candidate Aukot Ekuru, was unable to cast his ballot Gerard Pique Jersey , the IEBC said it would extend voting until midnight and could be extended until Wednesday.

""If we start now, we have to give the voters 12 hours, even if it means going beyond the 12 hours, we will have to finish,"" Chiloba said.

Meanwhile Nelson Semedo Jersey , opposition presidential chief agent, Musalia Mudavadi, hailed the IEBC and the police for conducting the presidential elections in a fair manner.

He said some security officers were, however, contributing towards campaigns at the polling stations and mobilizing voters.

Mudavadi said his party; the National Super Alliance was concerned about pre-marked ballot papers which was prevalent across many polling centers. ""Kenyans deserve the highest standards of honesty Marc-Andre Ter Stegen Jersey ,"" he said.

The IEBC said it would prosecute officers caught in bribery and electoral offenses.

""Any electoral offence would be prosecuted. We are working with the Directorate of Public Prosecutions (DPP),"" said Chiloba.

China marks 70th anniversary of firs. Cheap Baseball Hats Cheap College Hoodies Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap Replica Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Basketball Jerseys

xuezhiqian123  
xuezhiqian123

itional info Charms Wholesale?Check ou
rom across the continent that has been sel. [

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz