jerseys.com/]Cheap Chargers Hoodies[/url] [url=http://www.cheapbrownshoodiesjerseys.

#1 von zhanjiao1212 , 15.09.2018 07:52

ENDICOTT, N. Cheap Sharks Jerseys .Y. -- Bernhard Langer rallied to win the Dicks Sporting Goods Open on Sunday for his fifth Champions Tour victory of the year, while Kevin Sutherland followed his tour-record 59 with a 74 to drop into a tie for seventh. The 56-year-old Langer played all 54 holes without a bogey, closing with a 6-under 66 for a one-stroke victory over Woody Austin and Mark OMeara. Langer finished at 16-under 200 at En-Joie for his 23rd career victory on the 50-and-over tour. "It doesnt happen very often you go through a tournament without a bogey," Langer said. Sutherland, the second-round leader, had five bogeys -- four on the first 10 holes -- and three birdies in the final round. Playing his third Champions Tour event since turning 50 in June, he finished at 12 under. Sutherland said he was pressing too much early. "So, I made some dumb bogeys," Sutherland said. "Just got myself behind early. I was surprised I didnt play better today. A lot of energy was expended (Saturday) and I think I had a hard time just getting into the round." Langer said he really wasnt watching the leaderboard. "I knew I was close," Langer said. "I just tried to keep my head down and make quality shots. When I looked at 16, I saw I was one up on someone who had already finished the round and figured I would be OK if I just parred out." That he did, and won for the first time with his daughter, Christina, serving as his caddie. "I was more nervous for her than for me," Langer said. "We hadnt won a tournament with her caddying, though Ive won a couple with my son. Its always special when your kids are caddying." Christina is a junior at Florida Atlantic University. Austin had a 65, and OMeara shot 66. Langer, tied for fifth with Bob Charles on the tour victory list, earned $277,500 to increase his tour-leading total to $2,652,520. The German has three victories in his last five starts. Steve Lowery had a 72 to tie for fourth at 13 under. After challenging Langer for most of the round he hit into the pond on the par-3 14th en route to a double bogey and dropped another stroke on the par-4 15th. Lowery birdied Nos. 7, 8, 9 and 11 to take a one-stroke lead at 15 under. On the 14th, Langer made a 20-foot birdie putt for a three-stroke swing. Tomas Hertl Jersey . Ronaldo netted his 14th goal of the season in Europes top competition to give Madrid a clear advantage ahead of next weeks quarterfinal return leg in Germany. But it came at a price as the Portugal forward, who came into the first-leg nursing a sore left knee, came off in the 80th minute. Melker Karlsson Jersey .Brooks, a three-year veteran, was slow to get up after suffering the injury during a 5-yard run by Arian Foster.Brooks limped off the field midway through the quarter and then slowly walked to the locker room a few minutes later. http://www.authenticsharksshopnhl.com/aaron-dell-jersey/ . TSNs Farhan Lalji reports the Edmonton Eskimos non-import DT has a workout scheduled with an NFL team next week and isnt expected to sign a deal with any team until then.The Toronto Raptors have dropped two straight and will try to get back on track Wednesday night when they visit the Smoothie King Center to take on the New Orleans Pelicans. The Raptors fell at home to the Phoenix Suns and lost on the road to the Atlanta Hawks during this mini swoon. Torontos lead in the Atlantic Division is just 2 1/2 games over the Brooklyn Nets and the Raptors advantage over the Chicago Bulls for the third seed in the Eastern Conference is down to a half- game. On Tuesday, the Raptors fell in overtime to the Hawks at Philips Arena, 118-113. DeMar DeRozan paced Toronto with 29 points to go along with 10 rebounds and Kyle Lowry contributed 20 points, nine assists and seven rebounds in the loss, their second straight on the road. Jonas Valanciunas, who will miss Wednesdays contest with a back injury, scored 16 points, while Amir Johnson and Terrence Ross each chipped in with 11 points for Toronto. Toronto had the ball with under 20 ticks to play in the extra session and trailed by two when Johnson turned the ball over after an offensive foul. Atlanta sealed it at the free throw line to continue its late season surge to maintain its playoff position. "(In the overtime) we got stops but you got to able to score," said Toronto coach Dwane Casey. "I thought DeMar (DeRozan) did a good job of playing out of tthe double-team they were committed to, had some open looks, but again, you got to knock those down, you got to make those plays and we had trouble doing that. White Sharks Jerseys. " The Pelicans halted a two-game slide last time out, a 121-120 overtime victory Sunday night over the Boston Celtics. That pushed New Orleans to 3-2 on this six-game homestand, which comes to an end Wednesday night. Anthony Davis posted 40 points and 21 rebounds to carry the Pelicans. Davis surpassed his career-highs in points and rebounds while also becoming the first player in Pelican history to record a 40-point/20-rebound game. "Im just trying to stay locked in. Every game, coach talks about being great. Anthony Morrow tells me, Be great every game. I just go out there and do the things for us to win. As long as we get the win, thats all that matters to me," said Davis. Tyreke Evans scored 26 and Eric Gordon added 19 points and eight assists for the Pelicans. Evans scored five of his 26 in the extra session to help New Orleans to victory. The Pelicans visit the Hawks on Friday, then play four in a row in the Big Easy. The Raptors have won five straight against the Pelicans, including this seasons only matchup, a seven-point win at the Air Canada Centre on Feb. 10. Toronto is 5-2 in its last seven meetings as the visitor in this series. Cheap Chargers Hoodies Cheap Browns Hoodies Cheap Texans Hoodies Cheap Ravens Hoodies Cheap Panthers Hoodies Cheap Jets Hoodies Cheap Titans Hoodies Cheap Chiefs Hoodies Cheap Bills Hoodies Cheap Colts Hoodies Cheap Cardinals Hoodies Cheap Buccaneers Hoodies Cheap Rams Hoodies Cheap Jaguars Hoodies Cheap Falcons Hoodies Cheap Bengals Hoodies ' ' '

zhanjiao1212  
zhanjiao1212

eys.com/]Cheap Jets Hoodies[/url] [url=http://www.cheaptitanshoodiesjerseys.com/]C
hed with a 69 to tie for sixth at 9 under. [url=http://www.cheap

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz