h set and failed to earn a single break point against the Spaniard. Its the first

#1 von zhanjiao1212 , 15.09.2018 07:51

Philadelphia, PA - Rory McIlroy won his third major title last weekend with a 2-shot victory at the Open Championship, and that saw him jump up to No. Irving Fryar Jersey . 2 in the world rankings this week. McIlroy, who held off Sergio Garcia and Rickie Fowler and finished at 17- under-par 271 for the championship, jumped six spots from No. 8 and replaced Swedens Henrik Stenson as the No. 2 player in the world. Adam Scott held on to the No. 1 ranking yet again after an impressive 12-under 276 put him in a tie for fifth at the Open. Stenson managed to finish his week at 1-under and he fell one spot to No. 3. Also dropping a spot was Justin Rose, who had won his previous two events entering the Open. Rose is now at No. 4. Garcia vaulted four spots to No. 5 in the world after his second-place finish, while Masters champion Bubba Watson, Matt Kuchar, Jason Day and Tiger Woods all fell two spots and are six through nine, respectively. Jim Furyk rounded out the top 10 after jumping one spot. Furyk ended in fourth place with a 13-under 275 performance. Furyk swapped spots with Jordan Spieth, who fell to No. 11. This years U.S. Open winner Martin Kaymer stayed put at No. 12. Phil Mickelson and Zach Johnson also remained where they were at 13 and 14. Dustin Johnson and Graeme McDowell each jumped a spot to 15 and 16. Dustin Johnson replaced Hideki Matsuyama, who fell two spots to No. 17. With his third top-5 finish in a major this year, Fowler improved seven spots from No. 25 and is now the 18th ranked player in the world. Rounding out the top 20 was Jimmy Walker and Steve Stricker, both of whom fell one spot to 19 and 20. Sony Michel Jersey . The team also announced Tuesday that the Braves will wear a commemorative patch on the right sleeve during the season. The patch, shaped like home plate, carries the number 715, Aarons autograph and a "40th Anniversary" banner. Womens Patriots Jerseys . Coaches are now allowed to challenge both called and potential defensive pass interference fouls under certain conditions. http://www.cheappatriotsjerseyschina.com/drew-bledsoe-jersey/ . Its been a successful Games for Canada, which will finish near the top of the medal standings again. From repeat gold medal winners to multiple medal winners to undefeated teams to acts that define the Olympic spirit, there are many solid candidates who could be considered to receive the honour.LONDON -- Andy Murray won his first match since adding Amelie Mauresmo as his new coach, beating Frenchman Paul-Henri Mathieu 6-4, 6-4 in the second round of the Queens Club grass-court tournament on Wednesday. "I was looking forward to getting back on the court," Murray said. "I enjoy playing here. I love being back on the grass. "I thought I was quite disciplined with my movement today. I moved pretty well. I wasnt sliding about too much. Yeah, it was a good start." Top seed and Australian Open winner Stanislas Wawrinka also advanced into the third round when Marcos Baghdatis of Cyprus retired with a right shoulder injury as the Swiss led 3-2. There was victory too for 2011 finalist and fifth seed Jo-Wilfried Tsonga of France, who weathered a close first set before overwhelming Belgiums David Goffin 7-6 (5), 6-2. Since his loss to Roger Federer in the 2012 Wimbledon final, Murray has won 19 consecutive matches on grass and captured three titles, including the 2012 London Olympic gold at the All England Club, and Wimbledon and Queens last year. Murray hired former top-ranked player and two-time major winner Mauresmo as his coach on Sunday, initially for the grass-court season. He has been without a coach since he parted ways with Ivan Lendl in March. Hiring a female coach has generated a great deal of attention, and although he previously worked with his mother, Judy, for a long period, he admits that such a move at his level of the game was unusual. "At first when I thought about it, it was obviously a consideration, because for a few years I havent worked with a woman," he said. "Now the decision has been made, its not something that Im thinking about. Its more about the qualities that she can bring that will help me and my tennis and my team as well. I hope it works out long term because I like her. Shes a good person. I hope it works out well." Murray was impressed with Mauresmo when they met, and saw the qualities she could bring. "t;After I spoke to her the first time I just really liked her. Rob Gronkowski Jersey. She was calm. She asked a lot of questions. She listened. She listened a lot. I liked chatting to her, so then I decided to sit down and speak to her and had a good chat with her about tennis. "This week, theres not going to be any big changes in my game. I also wouldnt expect any before Wimbledon. But well definitely work on some things after the tournament is finished here." Vasek Pospisil of Vancouver lost 6-4, 6-4 to Sergiy Stakhovsky of Ukraine while Torontos Daniel Nestor and Nenad Zimonjic of Serbia defeated Wawrinka and Grigor Dimitrov of Bulgaria 7-6 (4), 7-5. Pospisil also lost in mens doubles. Ernests Gulbis, who reached his maiden Grand Slam semifinal at the French Open last week, fell to Kenny De Schepper of France 7-6 (3), 7-5. "I like the grass," Gulbis, the sixth seed from Latvia said. "But I never played well the first tournament. I always played decent in Wimbledon if I practiced well. So now Im going to stay here, practice two weeks on grass. Im going to be fully fine for Wimbledon." Lleyton Hewitt remains one victory short of Roger Federers record of 122 match wins on grass after being beaten 6-3, 6-4 by Feliciano Lopez. Hewitt, a four-time champion at Queens, was broken once in each set and failed to earn a single break point against the Spaniard. Its the first time the Australian has lost to Lopez in five meetings. Hewitt had been bidding to become the first player to win Queens five times. He shares the record of four titles with Andy Roddick. "I played a bit of a loose game the second game of the match," he said. "Then, yeah, he served really well the whole match. He had a lot better rhythm today than he did yesterday in his first-round match. He hit his spots really well." Dmitry Tursunov of Russia and Nicolas Mahut of France were beaten, but there were wins for eighth seed Alexandr Dolgopolov of Ukraine and Radek Stepanek. Cheap Chargers Hoodies Cheap Browns Hoodies Cheap Texans Hoodies Cheap Ravens Hoodies Cheap Panthers Hoodies Cheap Jets Hoodies Cheap Titans Hoodies Cheap Chiefs Hoodies Cheap Bills Hoodies Cheap Colts Hoodies Cheap Cardinals Hoodies Cheap Buccaneers Hoodies Cheap Rams Hoodies Cheap Jaguars Hoodies Cheap Falcons Hoodies Cheap Bengals Hoodies ' ' '

zhanjiao1212  
zhanjiao1212

p://www.cheaptexanshoodiesjerseys.com/]Cheap Texans Hoodies[/url] [url=http://www.cheapravenshoodiesjer
p Panthers Hoodies[/url] [url=http://www.cheapjetshoodiesjerseys.com/]Cheap Jets Hoo

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz