Matt Beleskey scored the tiebreaking goal midway

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 15.09.2018 04:20

CHICAGO - Brandon Saad scored with 27 seconds left in the third period and the surging Chicago Blackhawks won their fifth straight game, 4-3 over the Montreal Canadiens on Friday night. Discount Saints Jerseys .Saad snapped a shot past Corey Price from the low edge of the right circle for the winner.Chicagos Jonathan Toews scored a power-play goal early in the third to tie it at 3. Michal Rozsival and Ben Smith connected at even strength as the Blackhawks won for the eighth time in nine games.Montreals Brendan Gallagher scored and set up 40-year-old Sergei Gonchars first goal in nearly a year. P.K. Subban added a power-play goal for the Canadiens.JETS 6, AVALANCHE 2WINNIPEG, Manitoba (AP) — Bryan Little scored three goals to help the Winnipeg Jets beat the Colorado Avalanche.Littles hat trick was the first for the franchise since Eric Boulton had three goals for the Atlanta Thrashers on Dec. 18, 2010.Little scored twice 32 seconds apart early in the third period and also had an assist. Blake Wheeler assisted on all three of Littles goals.Rookie Michael Hutchinson made 20 saves for Winnipeg, which improved to 4-0-1 in its last five games.Jarome Iginla scored both goals for the Avalanche.DUCKS 5, WILD 4ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) — Matt Beleskey scored the tiebreaking goal midway through the third period to lift the Anaheim Ducks over Minnesota.Ryan Kesler had two goals, and Jakob Silfverberg and Tim Jackman also scored for the Ducks, who rallied after giving up a 3-0 lead and trailing 4-3 early in the third period.Mikko Koivu, Zach Parise, Jonas Brodin and Justin Fontaine scored for the Wild. Boston Scott Jersey .500 ball against teams with winning records, so they needed a huge lift from somebody Tuesday night in a matchup of division leaders. Buy Cheap Saints Jerseys .TV Series: Duck Dynasty. http://www.cheapsaintsjerseyschina.com/kamrin-moore-jersey/ . The Detroit Tigers star had microfracture surgery Friday to repair the medial and lateral meniscus in his left knee. "I dont want to say it was a surprise," team president and general manager Dave Dombrowski said.VANCOUVER - Sorry, Canada. Vancouver Canucks coach John Tortorella has apologized for favouring Sweden over Canada in the mens Olympic gold-medal hockey game. "If I have insulted anybody, that certainly wasnt my intention and I think all of you know that," he said after practice Tuesday. "But it was a careless use of words and where I should be more cognizant. I want to clear that up." Tortorella said he wanted Sweden to win in order to help struggling Canucks defenceman Alex Edler and winger Daniel Sedin turn their seasons around. Edler and Sedin played for Sweden in the Games while goaltender Roberto Luongo and Dan Hamhuis were members of the gold-medal-winning Canada squad. "My sole intent — and still is — was worrying about the Vancouver Canucks and the players (who were in the Olympics), how good theyre feeling," said Tortorella. The Canucks are mired in a seven-game losing streak that has left them in a battle for a playoff berth heading into the stretch drive of the season. Canada beeat the U. Wholesale Saints Jerseys. S. in the semifinal to qualify for the final against Sweden. Tortorella, a 55-year-old Boston native known for his outspoken ways that often rankle people, was an assistant with the American squad that lost the 2010 gold-medal game to Canada in Vancouver. He joined the Canucks after being fired by the New York Rangers in the off-season, and former Vancouver coach Alain Vigneault replaced him in the Big Apple. "As I said when I was hired here, its an absolute privilege to coach in Canada, and I still feel that," said Tortorella. "I love everything about it. I love the pressure. I love the scrutiny, all the second-guessing (and) all that stuff that comes with it. I couldnt be happier and, to me, more complete as far as what I want to do as a coach and to coach in this country." Tortorella said he sent a text message of apology to one Team Canada coach and it was passed on to all of the others after Canada blanked the Swedes 3-0 on Sunday. He also praised Hockey Canada for the work that it does. Cheap Chargers Hoodies Cheap Browns Hoodies Cheap Texans Hoodies Cheap Ravens Hoodies Cheap Panthers Hoodies Cheap Jets Hoodies Cheap Titans Hoodies Cheap Chiefs Hoodies Cheap Bills Hoodies Cheap Colts Hoodies Cheap Cardinals Hoodies Cheap Buccaneers Hoodies Cheap Rams Hoodies Cheap Jaguars Hoodies Cheap Falcons Hoodies Cheap Bengals Hoodies ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713

"to ensure the continued health and growth of our game." "
The Denver Broncos kept rookie wide receiver Tavarres King from joining t

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz