NBACleveland 105 Toronto 101Portland 98 Detroit 86New Orlean

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 15.09.2018 04:19

CLEVELAND -- If LeBron James was going to win another NBA title, heal broken hearts and continue building his legacy, he knew there was only one place to go. Nate Solder Giants Jersey . To Ohio. Home. Four years after he left for Miami, a widely criticized departure that damaged his image and crushed a long-suffering citys championship hopes, James is coming back to play for the Cavaliers to try and end Clevelands half-century title drought. Hes returning to his basketball roots, to the people who know him best, to make good on a promise. James made the announcement Friday with a powerful essay written for Sports Illustrated. His decision ended two weeks of speculation with the entire league waiting on his move. When he finally made it, Cleveland was his choice over re-signing with the Heat. ESPNs Brian Windhorst later reported the deal is worth $42.1 million over two years. "I looked at other teams, but I wasnt going to leave Miami for anywhere except Cleveland," he said to SI. "The more time passed, the more it felt right. This is what makes me happy." James had not yet signed a contract, but he made it clear he will wear a Cavaliers jersey next season. "When I left Cleveland, I was on a mission," James said in the SI first-person story. "I was seeking championships, and we won two. But Miami already knew that feeling. Our city hasnt had that feeling in a long, long, long time. My goal is still to win as many titles as possible, no question. But whats most important for me is bringing one trophy back to Northeast Ohio." The talented kid from Akron, now a homecoming king. Cleveland is thrilled to have him back. James is the leagues best all-around player, a four-time MVP who was dubbed "The Chosen One" as a cant-miss high school star who learned the game on the playgrounds of Akron, about 40 miles from Cleveland. At 6-foot-8, 260 pounds, he can score from all over and is one of the games best passers and defenders. Staying in Miami would have been easy. He could have made another run at a third title and fifth straight NBA Finals appearance with close friends Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh, the other members of a "Big 3" who have been the leagues team-to-hate since 2010. Instead, James picked the young, unproven Cavs, with a rookie coach, David Blatt, who spent last year in Israel. Almost unbelievably, hell again work for owner Dan Gilbert, who torched James on his way out the door in 2010. For Cleveland, a city accustomed to so much sports heartache -- as the Cavaliers, Browns and Indians have come close but failed to win it all -- news of James return triggered a spontaneous downtown celebration during Fridays lunch hours. Car horns blared and strangers high-fived on the sidewalks outside Quicken Loans Arena, where James had so many big moments during his first seven seasons as a pro. Four years ago, some fans burned his jersey. On July 11, 2014, all was forgiven. The Cavs were considered a long shot when free agency opened. But as the days went by, Cleveland emerged as the leader, especially after clearing salary-cap spaces to offer him a maximum contract. While he was in Las Vegas earlier this week, James met with Heat president Pat Riley, the architect of Miamis back-to-back championship teams. Riley made a final pitch, but he had nothing to match the overwhelming lure of home. "Before anyone ever cared where I would play basketball, I was a kid from Northeast Ohio," James told SI. "People there have seen me grow up. I sometimes feel like Im their son. Their passion can be overwhelming. But it drives me." James exit ends an era in Miami, but its not the end for the Heat. Bosh agreed Friday to a five-year contract worth about $118 million, two people familiar with the situation told The Associated Press. The people spoke on condition of anonymity because neither the team nor Bosh had publicly announced the deal. The Heat are negotiating with Wade, who learned of James departure on a flight to Miami late Thursday. He may be gone, but part of James will forever be in Miami. "I went to Miami because of D-Wade and CB," James told SI. "I believed we could do something magical if we came together. And thats exactly what we did! The hardest thing to leave is what I built with those guys." James was scorned for turning his back on Cleveland in 2010, announcing his decision on a poorly conceived TV special. His critics said he wasnt good enough to win a championship by himself, and that he needed to surround himself with All-Stars. James may never surpass Michael Jordans six titles, but his legacy could be bringing one to Cleveland, devoid of a championship in any sport since 1964. "Im not promising a championship," he said. "I know how hard that is to deliver. Were not ready right now. No way. Of course, I want to win next year, but Im realistic." Hes starting fresh with Gilbert, who famously wrote a blistering letter condemning James and calling him disloyal, narcissistic and cowardly. At some point, the two worked out their differences. "Ive met with Dan, face-to-face, man-to-man," James said. "Weve talked it out." Gilbert, too, has moved on. "I am excited for the fans and people of Cleveland and Ohio. No fans and people deserve a winner more than them," Gilbert said on Twitter. Like a kid who spent four years away at college, James is coming back home. James comes back a different man, more mature for his encore. He grew up in Miami. Hes a proven champion, married with two sons and his wife, Savannah, has a daughter on the way. He wanted to raise them in his hometown. James has "loyalty" tattooed on his body. Akron is everything to him, "theres no better place to grow up." Scarred by economic woes, the area needs his help, and James intends to make it a better place. "I feel my calling here goes above basketball," he said. "I have a responsibility to lead, in more ways than one, and I take that very seriously. My presence can make a difference in Miami, but I think it can mean more where Im from. In Northeast Ohio, nothing is given. Everything is earned. You work for what you have. Im ready to accept the challenge. "Im coming home." Alec Ogletree Jersey . Formula One boss Bernie Ecclestone dismissed Tuesdays massive anti-government protest in Manama as "a lot of kids having a go at the police." "I dont think its anything serious at all," Ecclestone was quoted as saying in The Guardian newspaper on Wednesday. Jonathan Stewart Jersey . The 31-year-old Spain midfielder hasnt played since Madrid lost in the Copa del Rey final to Atletico Madrid in May due to back and foot injuries. http://www.shopnygiants.us/ .Y. Islanders 4Winnipeg 5 Dallas 2Nashville 3 Colorado 0San Jose 5 Edmonton 2---AHLProvidence 5 St. Johns 4 (OT)Chicago 6 San Antonio 2---NBACleveland 105 Toronto 101Portland 98 Detroit 86New Orleans 104 New York 93Oklahoma City 114 Milwaukee 101Memphis 114 Dallas 105Miami 103 Phoenix 97Utah 100 San Antonio 96L.The reappointment of Ivan Lendl as Andy Murrays coach will be a massive boost ahead of Wimbledon, says Sky Sports tennis expert Barry Cowan. Lendl was Murrays coach for two years until 2014. In that time, he won the US Open and an Olympic gold medal in 2012 before winning Wimbledon the following year, becoming the first British man to win that title since Fred Perry in 1936.But eight-time Grand Slam champion Lendl decided he no longer wanted to spend 20-plus weeks a year travelling. Murray (R) is watched by Lendl during a practice session Since their split the former world No 1 has been working with the US Tennis Association Player Development program, a role he will continueMurray has since lost three Grand Slam finals under the guidance of Amelie Mauresmo, Jonas Bjorkman and Jamie Delgado all to world No 1 Djokovic - the man he had beaten in his two major successes. Murray reunited with Lendl Andy Murray will work with coach Ivan Lendl from Monday But Cowan feels the steely Czech will offer the 29-year-old British No 2 something that he has been missing for some time and bring back the glory days.I think its a massive boost, Cowan told Sky Sports News HQ. You have to look at the two years he was with Ivan, he won his two Grand Slams and what Ivan was able to do was to bring him that extra one or two per cent to get over the finishing line like the US Open and Wimbledon final when he was mentally stronger than Novak. Murray won the US Open 2012 under the guidance of Lendl Andy is in a great place at the moment. He played fantastic tennis at the French Open so is Lendl going to change his forehand and is he going to make changes technically? Absolutely not. But just mentally being able to help him and if Andy can look up to his box, if he plays Djokovic in the final, and sees Ivan sitting there then thats going to give him a boost and also we may potentially have the [Boris] Becker-Lendl rivalry back.Andy is an unbelievable player. He could play without a coach and still win big matches, but ultimately its the biggest, biggest matches where a coach and a personality like Lendl can really help.Interesting that when Murray talked about it, he said its not just for the short-term. Of course hes going to say that but at the age that Andys at right now as things stand he is the biggest challenger to Novak. Murray and Lendl with the Wimbledon trophy Overall, Murray has lost eight of his 10 Grand Slam final appearances, but Cowan feels the Scot will be a force on grass as he prepares to face Frenchman Nicolas Mahut in his opening match at Queens Club on Tuesday.I certainly believe that Andy is at his best on a grasscourt. I think theres less people that can beat him on a grasscourt and with what hes done there after winning at Wimbledon in the past, having also won the Olympic gold medal, theres going to be a really good feeling about him over the next three or four weeks. Cody Latimer Giants Jersey. Andy is an unbelievable player. He could be play without a coach and still win big matches, but ultimately its the biggest, biggest matches where a coach and a personality like Lendl can really help. Barry Cowan on Andy Murray At the moment Djokovic is head and shoulders above everybody else - the stats dont lie. Hes able to win the big matches. The last big match Djokovic lost was against [Stan] Wawrinka [in the final of the French Open in 2015].Sometimes you have to make another statement and come with something extra and I reckon thats what Lendl and Murray will probably discuss when things are going against you. You dont want to leave it 30 or 45 minutes, you have got to react a little bit quicker. Andy has those tools but sometimes it can be those finer details, like I said. Roger Federer will be a realistic danger at Wimbledon Cowan also believes 17-time Grand Slam champion Roger Federer will be a danger at Wimbledon, despite the Swiss legend missing the French Open because of a back injury.The 34-year-old returned to action at the Mercedes Cup ATP tennis tournament in Stuttgart last week but lost out to eventual winner Dominic Thiem from Austria in the semi-finals.You can never rule out Roger Federer on grass, said Cowan. As things stand, given the injuries that hes had, given the age that hes at, and the type of tennis that he can play, and hes won Halle eight times, winning Wimbledon is his best chance of winning another Grand Slam. Federer is aiming for a ninth title in Halle His year has been disrupted by knee surgery, illness and of course back problems that forced him to miss the French Open so the key for Roger was how did he feel on Sunday after playing that match against Thiem.They were on and off for weather so if he can put in a performance this week then that will definitely help him with back-to-back weeks going into Wimbledon. Check our game-by-game updates from Andy Murrays matches at Queens Club on skysports.com/tennis, our app for mobile devices and iPad and our Twitter account @skysportstennis and watch coverage from Halle by signing in with your Sky ID and watching the action on Sky Sports 3.By purchasing a Sky Sports Day Pass for £6.99 or Sky Sports Week Pass for £10.99, you can enjoy access to all seven Sky Sports channels and watch on a TV with a NOW TV Box or on a range of devices. Also See: Murray reunited with Lendl Mahut warms up for Murray Murray draws Mahut at Queens Sky Live: Gerry Weber Open Cheap Chargers Hoodies Cheap Browns Hoodies Cheap Texans Hoodies Cheap Ravens Hoodies Cheap Panthers Hoodies Cheap Jets Hoodies Cheap Titans Hoodies Cheap Chiefs Hoodies Cheap Bills Hoodies Cheap Colts Hoodies Cheap Cardinals Hoodies Cheap Buccaneers Hoodies Cheap Rams Hoodies Cheap Jaguars Hoodies Cheap Falcons Hoodies Cheap Bengals Hoodies ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713

The inaugural Budweiser 300 from Autodrome Chaudière will be shown on TSN on Saturday at 1:30pm et/10:30am pt.
Decker has been listed as questionable before each of the last two games

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz