Former Cardiff striker Michael Chopra is convinced his old club have made the right decision by appointing Neil Warnock as manag

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 12.04.2018 05:35

Former Cardiff striker Michael Chopra is convinced his old club have made the right decision by appointing Neil Warnock as manager. Troy Hill Jersey . Cardiff last week became the 15th club of Warnocks managerial career after the Bluebirds ended Paul Trollopes five-month spell as boss following a poor start to the Sky Bet Championship season which sees the club languishing in 23rd place. Warnocks record compared to predecessor Paul Trollope The 67-year-old, who has achieved seven promotions as a manager, begins his reign with a clash against rivals Bristol City, live on Sky Sports 1 on Friday night. Cardiff needed somebody with a good record in the Championship and when it comes to winning promotions Neil Warnock is the man, Chopra told Sky Sports. Warnock kept Rotherham up last season after taking the Millers on an 11-game unbeaten run I hope he can bring success to the club and can get Cardiff back in the Premier League for the fans and the city of Cardiff.Neil is a true Yorkshireman and he is so determined. His teams always show fight and passion and thats what the fans want to see. Friday night is a derby game because Bristol is just across the water. When I played in those derbies we always used to come out on top but this one promises to be a great occasion live in front of the Sky cameras for his first game. Im sure it will be tremendous and he will definitely get huge support from the fans. Chopra celebrates after scoring in Cardiffs 6-0 win against Bristol City in 2010 Chopra scored 63 goals in 159 appearances over three spells at Cardiff and picked out his added-time winner against bitter rivals Swansea in 2010 as the highlight of his time in the Welsh capital.People often tell me I played my best football down at Cardiff but a lot of that was down to the manager at the time Dave Jones, who seemed to be able to get the best out of both myself and my strike partner Jay Bothroyd, he said.Ill never forget scoring that goal in stoppage-time against Swansea and we won 2-1. To get that win and to see the looks on the faces of our fans meant so much to both myself and the club. Michael Chopra is in his second spell playing in the Indian Super League Chopra has just begun his second spell at Indian Super League side Kerala Blasters and captained the side during their goalless draw with Delhi Dynamos in Kochi on Sunday.The 32-year-old is now playing under Steve Coppell, and the former Crystal Palace, Manchester City and Reading boss told Sky Sports the chance to manage in India was too good to refuse.He said: I just felt this was a massive challenge from a management point of view trying to get people with different languages, cultures and footballing styles to try and play a certain way. But in a kind of sadistic way that appealed to me. Steve Coppell is relishing his latest challenge as Kerala Blasters manager There was also the opportunity of seeing a country that Ive been to before and Im fascinated by. I wanted to experience the culture, the people, the travel and the varied landscapes across a country which I believe is the fastest growing economy in the world.The reason why I joined Kerala Blasters was a conglomeration of all of those things.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the British Masters on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Chamakh sign for Cardiff Cardiff sign defender Bamba Hoilett signs for Cardiff Warnock: Cardiff job is fate Greg Zuerlein Jersey .com) - Rick Nash scored twice and Derek Stepan chipped in a goal with one assist as the New York Rangers claimed a 5-2 decision over Calgary at the Saddledome. Custom Los Angeles Rams Jerseys . Villa has already confirmed his short-term deal and the Daily Mirror reported early Tuesday that Lampard will join him as both build up match fitness ahead of moves to the new Major League Soccer franchise New York City. http://www.laramsfansshop.com/c-21-rams-jamon-brown-jersey.aspx . - Jason Day and Cameron Tringale shot an 8-under 64 on Friday in modified alternate-shot play to increase their lead to three strokes in the Franklin Templeton Shootout.The Philadelphia Flyers agreed to terms on a two-year, $5 million extension with restricted free agent forward Brayden Schenn on Monday. According to TSN Hockey Insider Bob McKenzie, the deal will pay Schenn $2.25 million in the first year and $2.75 million in the second year. In 82 games with the Flyers in 2013-14, Schenn scored 20 goals and added 21 assists. He had three assists in seven playoff games. The 22-year-old centre was drafted fifth overall at thhe 2009 NHL Entry Draft by the Los Angeles Kings. Trumaine Johnson Jersey. He was acquired by the Flyers along with Wayne Simmonds and a second-round draft pick in exchange for Mike Richards. Schenn just finished the final year of the three-year entry-level contract he signed prior to the 2010-11 season worth an average annual value of $3.11 million including performance bonuses. In 192 career games with the Kings and Flyers, Schenn has scored 40 goals and 87 points. Cheap Jerseys Online Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap Jerseys 2020 Stitched Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

TEMPE, Ariz. [url=http://www.nflbengalsgearofficial.com/boomer-esiason-jersey/]Boomer Esiason Jersey[/url] . -- Arizona coach Br
BALTIMORE -- It seemed like every time the Baltimore Orioles were poised to score, the Chicago White Sox would squelch the threa

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz