shortstop Adeiny

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 29.01.2018 02:02

SAN DIEGO -- The Kansas City Royals had to work overtime to end a season-high, five-game losing streak and get their first win at Petco Park. Chris Terry Jersey . Alex Gordon singled in the go-ahead run with one out in the 11th inning and pinch-hitter Billy Butler followed with an RBI double to give the Royals a 3-1 victory against the San Diego Padres on Tuesday night. The Royals also got great pitching from starter Jeremy Guthrie and relievers Wade Davis and Greg Holland, who held San Diego to one run on six hits. "We knew that we were 0-7 in this place and we needed to change that," manager Ned Yost said. "Our pitching allowed us to do that tonight. Guthrie, Wade Davis, Holland, were all fantastic. They kept us in position, right there in the ballgame, until we could break it open. It took us 11 innings to do it, but the pitching was tremendous." Eric Hosmer started the winning rally when he hit a leadoff double to centre off Nick Vincent (0-1). Gordon singled to right with one out and Hosmer beat the throw home with a headfirst slide, touching the plate with his left hand. "A long losing streak it seems like, so we just needed something positive to happen there," Gordon said. "I was able to find a hole. It works." Butler then doubled in Gordon. "I think the frustration was kicking in a little bit but hopefully this can motivate us a little bit," Gordon said. Davis (2-1) pitched two innings of one-hit ball for the victory, striking out four. Greg Holland, who blew the save Monday night, pitched the 11th for his eighth save in nine chances. Guthrie went a season-high eight innings, allowing one run and four hits, with two strikeouts and one walk. "He threw strikes, changed speeds and kept the ball down," Yost said. "The air was thick tonight and the ball didnt really carry so that really benefited me and helped me to get deep in the game," Guthrie said. "Overall I dont think I had my best stuff, but the park played to my advantage tonight." The Padres were denied their first three-game winning streak of the season. The teams played extra innings for the second straight night. San Diego won 6-5 in 12 innings Monday night. The Royals had a scoring chance in the ninth against Huston Street. Alcides Escobar singled to centre and stole second and third, all with one out. He tried to score on Lorenzo Cains pop foul down the first-base line but was thrown out by Kyle Blanks to end the inning. "I was surprised the runner was going," catcher Yasmani Grandal said. "Kyle has a very good arm. For him that was an easy catch and throw." Each starter gave up a home run. San Diegos Yasmani Grandal homered for the second straight game, a solo shot to right field off Guthrie with one out in the fourth for a 1-0 lead. It was his fourth, moving him into the team lead. Grandal hit a tying three-run shot in the sixth inning Monday night. Salvador Perez tied it with a homer leading off the sixth off San Diegos Robbie Erlin. It was Perezs third. "I wanted to get it on his hands. But I left it out over the middle of the plate," Erlin said. Erlin got a no-decision after losing his previous four starts. He allowed one run and three hits in seven innings, struck out five and walked four. "My curve felt good," he said. "It felt like my offspeed pitches were what I was on with. I was trying to get a feel for my fastball." NOTES: Vincent gave up three hits in the 11th. He had given up only three hits combined in his last 11 outings. ... Manager Bud Black said the Padres will call up a pitcher on Wednesday because the bullpen has been taxed. ... Black said 3B Chase Headley could be activated from the 15-day disabled list on Saturday. Hes been out with a strained right calf. ... The series concludes Wednesday when Kansas City RHP James Shields (3-3, 3.11) opposes RHP Andrew Cashner (2-4, 2.72). Jeff Skinner Jersey . - All-Pro quarterback Aaron Rodgers looked spry enough in pregame warmups Sunday for Green Bays divisional playoff game against Dallas. Jaccob Slavin Jersey . Louis Cardinals pitcher Jaime Garcia will have surgery on his left shoulder this week and is expected to miss the rest of the season. http://www.hockeyhurricanes.com/lee-stempniak-hockey-jersey/ . And yet as they left TD Garden amid the slush and snow of a winter storm on Thursday evening, there was a sense among the Leafs that they had finally stood toe to toe with their long-time bully, only to fall just short. MIAMI -- It took eight starts, but Jacob deGrom finally has a win in the big leagues. deGrom pitched seven scoreless innings to earn his first major league win for the New York Mets in a 4-0 victory against the Miami Marlins on Saturday. "To have a performance like that and get the win feels good," said deGrom. "I have a lot of people here from the Daytona area, which is only about four hours away, and my whole family is here." deGrom (1-4), who was the first Mets starting pitcher to go winless in his first seven starts, struck out seven as he allowed five hits and issued three walks. "He had all his pitches working and he was throwing them all for strikes at any count," Mets third baseman David Wright said. "Its a lot of fun to play defence behind him because he works so quickly and effectively." Lucas Duda hit a two-run home run, his 10th, and Wright had three hits and an RBI for New York, which has won three of four. It was the second shutout in the series for the Mets as Zack Wheeler tossed a 1-0 shut out on Thursday. "Right now were in a little bit of a spell where were not able to get the consecutive hits and get a little bit of a rally going, but we will," Marlins manager Mike Redmond said. Jeurys Familia pitched the eighth and Jenrry Mejia came in for the ninth to preserve the shut out. Marlins starter Tom Koehler (5-6) retired the first 11 batters he faced before allowing two runs and four hits in seven innings while striking out eight. "It was nice to get through seven and get out of the jam in the sixth, but at the same time its a little frustrating giving up those two runs and not really getting those bunts down -- thats really kinnd of eating at me right now," Koehler said. Victor Rask Jersey. . Miami second baseman Rafael Furcal left the game in the fourth inning with a left calf and hamstring and injury after grounding out to end the third. Furcal, who missed the first 2 1-2 months of the season with hamstring and groin injuries, was scheduled to have an MRI after the game. "It definitely doesnt sound good," Redmond said. Before the game shortstop Adeiny Hechavarria was scratched from the starting lineup with soreness in his elbow on his throwing arm, but could be in the lineup on Sunday. "He was availabe if we needed him to hit, I think the throwing was the biggest concern for him today, but Im anticipating him being ready for tomorrow, but well see," Redmond said. Chris Young hit a two-out single in the fourth to give the Mets a 1-0 lead and Wright singled home a run in the sixth for a two-run advantage. Miamis best opportunity to score came in the sixth after Giancarlo Stanton stole third base with one out, but deGrom retired the next two batters to end the threat. "He made some real, real good pitches with his slider today, and he used his change-up to right handers effectively today," Mets manager Terry Collins said. "He certainly deserved to win." Dudas home run to right field came off Chris Hatcher in the ninth inning to give the Mets a 4-0 cushion. NOTES: Marlins teammates Garrett Jones and Jeff Baker celebrated their 32nd birthdays today. ... Mets RF Curtis Granderson has reached base safely in his last 30 starts. ... Mets LHP Jonathon Niese (3-4, 2.67) will take the mound in Sundays series finale against Miami RHP Anthony DeSclafani (1-1, 5.60). Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

WENGEN, Switzerland -- Alexis Pinturault used his slalom skills to build a big lead in the opening run of a World Cup super-comb
Zu wenig Mitglieder!!!

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz