cheappatriotsjerseysauthentic.net/]Cheap Patriots Jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.cheapsaintsjerseys.net/]Cheap Saints Jerseys[/ur

#1 von zhanjiao1212 , 11.09.2018 06:40

HOUSTON -- Moments after Colombia wrapped up its victory over Uruguay in the World Cup, a trio of Colombian drivers headed to the rain-soaked podium at the Grand Prix of Houston. Discount Grizzlies Jerseys . One by one, Carlos Huertas, Juan Pablo Montoya and Carlos Munoz unfurled their yellow, blue and red flags in a celebratory Saturday for their country. It was the first all-Colombian podium in IndyCar history. Huertas, a 23-year-old rookie, used strategy to grab his first career victory. He was followed by Montoya, in his highest finish in this years return to IndyCar, and then Munoz, who was moved to third-place when Graham Rahal wrecked Tony Kanaan on an aborted final restart. It put Montoya, a former champion who also raced in Formula One and NASCAR, on the far right of the podium next to a pair of young drivers who grew up idolizing him. "Look, its just like beating any other driver," Huertas said. "You guys, the fans, they know what he has done. They keep reminding us. It just shows the level of the series, if I do a good job, I can beat guys like that. My objective is to beat all the drivers and I treat them all the same." Stoic and unemotional, Huertas insisted he was thrilled with the victory and the footnote he and his countrymen had on the big day for Colombia. But Montoya and Munoz were adamant the day was historic. "I think today is the first day in motor racing in the world that three Colombians are on the podium, its unbelievable and its exciting and, in my opinion, theyve got a good shot in World Cup as well," Montoya said. Munoz preferred to be sticking in Houston for Sundays second race of the doubleheader weekend. "We are really lucky to be here in America and not in Colombia, because right now Colombia should be really crazy to go out in the streets," Munoz said. "Everybody celebrating. This is a big deal. This is terrific for Colombia, first time 1-2-3 on a podium in a motorsports race, and first time we go to quarterfinals. We showed what Colombians are made of, and showed the bad image people have of Colombia, its not about one thing." It was an unpredictable and wet race through the temporary street course at Reliant Park. Originally scheduled for 90 laps, IndyCar decided right before the start to go to a timed race at 1 hour, 50 minutes because the conditions would take too long to go the scheduled distance. Dale Coyne Racing used strategy to get Justin Wilson and Huertas to the front, but Wilson eventually had to pit for fuel, and Huertas assumed the lead with just over seven minutes to go. Then Ryan Briscoe turned Sebastian Saavedra, the fourth Colombian in the field, to bring out a caution with five minutes to go. IndyCar believed it had enough time after the cleanup to run one final lap and Huertas lined up with Montoya, Tony Kanaan, Graham Rahal and Munoz behind him, But as they inched toward the green flag, Rahal anxiously turned Kanaan and the start was waved off. Rahal was assessed a 30-second penalty for the contact with Kanaan, and it gave Munoz the final spot on the podium. Montoya, an idol to all young Colombian drivers, went to victory circle to congratulate Huertas. "Hes a good kid and he did a good job today," said Montoya, who then scolded Huertas to zip up his firesuit. "I do tease him a lot. He had the suit all open and I told him, Youve got to look good. " Kanaan was livid after the accident and wouldnt even look at Rahal when Rahal came to apologize after the race. "I cant do what I really want to do," Kanaan said. "What a shame. To be taken out, I think its stupid. He was having a good day, too, and it ruined his day, too. I wanted to believe he didnt do it on person, and of course he came to apologize." Rahal took full blame. "With the stack-up on the restart, I was trying to keep the tires as dry as I could, and I was to the left and when I stacked up, I just didnt see him at all," Rahal said. "I just got into the back of him." It ended a strong run for Rahal, who stalled on the standing start but had rallied through the field and used a strong late drive to move into fourth before the last caution. Had the race gone green one last time, Rahal thought he had the winning car. Jevon Carter Jersey . The Oilers will try to get back in the win column on Monday when they continue a four-game road trip with a battle against the Buffalo Sabres. Edmonton won its third straight game last Wednesday against visiting San Jose, beating the Sharks 3-0 as Scrivens stopped 59 shots to set an NHL record for saves in a regular-season shutout. Authentic Grizzlies Jerseys . Burris threw for 247 yards in one half of a game -- on pace for a nearly 500-yard outing -- as the Redblacks downed the woeful Montreal Alouettes 26-10 in CFL pre-season play Friday night at Percival Molson Stadium. http://www.cheapgrizzliesjerseyschina.com/ . Ashley Wagner will skate in the womens short program for a U.S. team thats in seventh place. Davis and White won the silver medal at the Vancouver Games and are two-time world champions. ATLANTA -- Paul Goldschmidt doesnt often stand and stare at his homers. This time he had to look, just to make sure his drive stayed fair. He liked what he saw. Wade Miley earned his first win since early May, Goldschmidt hit a two-run homer and the Arizona Diamondbacks beat Atlanta 3-1 on Sunday to end the Braves nine-game winning streak. Goldschmidt ripped an inside pitch from Alex Wood toward the left-field seats in the third inning. He said he immediately figured it had home run distance. He was just hoping the ball would stay fair, and it hit the foul pole for his 16th homer. "I wasnt sure," Goldschmidt said. "I knew it probably had the distance but it started fair and was going, so that was one of the few times I was watching to see what was going to happen. I saw it hit the pole and come down. I was pretty happy." Miley (4-6) allowed one run on five hits and one walk in 6 2-3 innings. He struck out eight. The left-hander was 0-3 in his previous nine starts and had not won since beating the White Sox on May 10. The win snapped his streak of five straight no-decisions. Miley shrugged when asked if he was relieved to finally get his fourth win. "You really cant control that," he said. "Youve just got to go out and try to give your team a chance to win. Thats the plan. You dont go out to try to get wins, you just try to get quality innings and get your offence on the field and we were able to do that and able to score enough runs today." Wood (6-7) allowed two runs on only three hits and three walks in seven innings. B.J. Upton was 0 for 4 with three strikeouts to end his career-best 11-game hitting streak for NL East-leading Atlanta. The loss kept the Braves from sweeping their third straight series. "We had a great run, had a great homestand," manager Fredi Gonzalez said. Before the game, the Diamondbacks traded right-hander Brandon McCarthy and cash to the Yankees forr left-hander Vidal Nuno. Youth Grizzlies Jerseys. Pinch-hitter Nick Evans run-scoring double off Luis Avilan in the ninth pushed Arizonas lead to two. Evans drove in Martin Prado, who singled off Anthony Varvaro and stole second base. Addison Reed gave up a leadoff single to Tommy La Stella in the ninth before striking out Christian Bethancourt. Reed wrapped up his 20th save when Ryan Doumit hit into a double play. Arizona right-hander Brad Ziegler gave up a leadoff single to Andrelton Simmons in the eighth. With one out, Ziegler walked Justin Upton, and the runners advanced on Jason Heywards groundout. Ziegler struck out Chris Johnson to end the inning. Walks hurt both starting pitchers. Wood issued a walk to Miley to open the third inning before Goldschmidts two-out homer gave the Diamondbacks a 2-0 lead. Goldschmidt, who had an infield single in the first, had two of Arizonas three hits off Wood. "Thats baseball for you," Wood said. "You go into the game telling yourself that theres one guy you dont want to let beat you and then he ends up beating you." Miley walked Justin Upton to open the fourth. He scored from second on Johnsons single up the middle. Miley didnt allow another hit until Bethancourt singled with two outs in the seventh. Evan Marshall got the final out of the inning after walking pinch-hitter Dan Uggla. NOTES: Braves C Evan Gattis, on the 15-day DL with a bulging thoracic disk, said an epidural early in the week helped "a little bit" but his back remains "just a little tight right now." He said he began stretching exercises on Saturday. ... The Braves open a four-game series at the Mets on Monday night with LHP Mike Minor facing RHP Daisuke Matsuzaka. Arizona RHP Chase Anderson will start when the Diamondbacks open a home series against Miami. ... Atlantas previous loss was June 26 at Houston. Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Bills Jerseys Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Rams Jerseys Cheap Bears Jerseys Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Packers Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Bengals Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys ' ' '

zhanjiao1212  
zhanjiao1212

cheappatriotsjerseysauthentic.net/]Cheap Patriots Jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.cheapsaintsjerseys.net/]Cheap Saints Jerseys[/ur
made $6.5 million last season in the second year of a back-end-loaded contract. The deal arose out of an offer sheet OReilly si

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz