TORONTO - Masai Ujiri wasted little time in making his first move of the offseason. [url=http://www.packersshopfootball.com/pack

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 12.04.2018 05:34

TORONTO - Masai Ujiri wasted little time in making his first move of the offseason. Kyler Fackrell Jersey . Just one day after their season came to an abrupt end, the Raptors have reached an agreement on a three-year contract extension with head coach Dwane Casey, sources confirm to TSN.ca Monday evening. In his third year with the team, Casey, 57, helped lead the Raptors to a franchise-record 48-win season en route to a division title and opening-round elimination to the Brooklyn Nets in a seven-game playoff series. Addressing the media after cleaning out their lockers Monday afternoon, Caseys players seemed to be aware of the teams plans to bring him back. "I think hell be back," said Kyle Lowry, an unrestricted free agent. "Simple as that. Matter of fact, Im sure hell be back." Casey was brought in by former Raptors general manager Bryan Colangelo ahead of the 2010-11 season after he had won a championship as an assistant in Dallas the year prior. Right out of the gate, he took a team that had ranked near the bottom of the league in every defensive category, a long-time NBA doormat, and immediately changed the culture. After his third-year option was picked up, Casey had mixed results at the helm of the Raptors in his second season, getting off to a slow start and clashing with Lowry. Instead of discarding Casey for his own coach, Ujiri - the incoming GM - opted to give him a one-year trial, to which he did not disappoint. Both he and Lowry developed a mutual respect, as the point guard turned in a career year, DeMar DeRozan blossomed into an all-star and the team went on to exceed every rationale pre-season expectation. Casey became the fourth coach in franchise history to lead the Raptors to the postseason and his fingerprints can be found on the development of Torontos many young players. "Hes been a great coach," sophomore Terrence Ross said Monday. "Hes helped me with a lot. Hes taught me a lot, especially when it comes to defence. I give him a lot of credit for how I play on the court." "One thing I respect about coach Casey, man, hes been consistent," DeRozan added. "Hes been the same Dwane Casey since hes been here, preached the same thing, told us to stick with the same principles and theyll work. We did it, and everything he said came together like he said it would." "You could go in his office, knock on his door, talk to him whenever, you could text him," he continued. "Hes a players coach. Hes a great dude. Sometimes you dont even look at him like a coach because you could go up to him and talk to Dwane about any situation. I think thats what helped us a lot." Casey ranks third in team history with 105 wins, behind Sam Mitchell and Lenny Wilkens and recently became the first coach to lead the Raptors to multiple seasons holding opponents under 100 points and below 45 per cent from the field. The deal was first reported by the Toronto Star Monday evening. Casey and Ujiri will meet with the media on Tuesday. Watch it live on TSN, TSN.ca and TSN GO at 10:15am et/7:15am pt. Corey Linsley Jersey . JOHNS, N. Morgan Burnett Jersey . The Suns termed Fridays surgery by team doctor Thomas Carter a success. No timetable was given for Bledsoes return but the team said in a news release that he "will pursue a possible return to action during the second half" of the season. http://www.packersshopfootball.com/packers-reggie-white-navy-blue-jersey/ . The mixed zone is not a place to make friends.BUFFALO, N.Y. - The Buffalo Sabres are raising the price of season tickets despite coming off one of their worst years. The team announced Wednesday that prices are going up from between $1 and $4 per game next year. That translates into a $170 hike over an entire season for the most expensive seats. Sabres president Ted Black explained the hike in price is in part to ensure the team meets league standardds to qualify for revenue sharing. Custom Green Bay Packers Jerseys. The Sabres are offering rebates on merchandise and concession stand prices to those who renew their season-ticket packages. The increases come after Buffalo (21-51-10) finished with the NHLs worst record. There remains a high demand for Sabres tickets. Last year, the team capped season-ticket sales at 16,000, about 3,000 below arena capacity. Cheap Jerseys Online Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap Jerseys 2020 Stitched Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

BALTIMORE -- It seemed like every time the Baltimore Orioles were poised to score, the Chicago White Sox would squelch the threa
ASSOCIATED PRESS - The Toronto Raptors have yet to decide how they will replace injured leading scorer DeMar DeRozan in their li

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz