and just 20 p

#1 von zhanjiao1212 , 07.09.2018 05:58

SHANGHAI - Graeme McDowell likes a tough golf course, and Sheshan International was perfect for him Thursday. Xander Bogaerts Jersey . He opened with seven birdies in 12 holes and then hung on for a 5-under 67 that gave him a two-shot lead after one round of the HSBC Champions.In the 10th year of this tournament, the golf course was tougher than ever with ankle-deep rough and fairways that are not nearly as wide. That didnt seem to bother McDowell, who only once had to contend with the thick grass.A big key to this golf course is driving the ball well. I drove it very well today, McDowell said. And the greens are in fantastic shape, and I actually putted very well. Dropped a couple coming in, but all in all, very pleased with 5-under par on what I thought was a reasonably tricky day.Rickie Fowler also got off to a fast start before he settled down for a 69, joining a group that included U.S. Open champion Martin Kaymer, Brandt Snedeker, Tim Clark, Chris Kirk and Tommy Fleetwood.The wind was strong and out of the opposite direction, which added to the demanding conditions.Jordan Spieth began his new PGA Tour season with two straight bogeys and had to save par with a long bunker shot on his third hole. He scratched his way back and wound up in a large group at 70 that featured Lee Westwood, Ian Poulter, Adam Scott and Henrik Stenson.It didnt take much for players to get going in the wrong direction.FedEx Cup champion Billy Horschel made a pair of double bogeys, only one birdie and shot an 80.This is a top event — some of the best players in the world, probably the best field youre going to get in Asia, and you dont want it to be a pushover, Fowler said. You want a good, solid test. And its showing that.Only 27 players in the 78-man field broke par, compared with 37 players under par on the first day last year when the winning score was 24-under 264. McDowell said he wouldnt be surprised to see something about 12 under win, even if the wind relents.Some players like Fowler and Spieth had limited expectations having not played since the Ryder Cup. McDowell, meanwhile, has played twice since the Ryder Cup, including a tie for 16th a week ago at the BMW Masters.Even so, the strong start surprised him.He ran off four birdies in a five-hole stretch on the back nine, capping it off by driving the reachable 16th green and two-putting from 15 feet, and then holing a 45-foot birdie across the green on the par-3 17th. Two quick birdies after making the turn and he was at 7 under and on verge of running away from the field.But he made his first bogey on the par-3 fourth, which played into the wind. And on the one hole he tried to play it safe off the tee, it cost him. McDowell opted for 3-wood on the 603-yard eighth hole to keep it short of the bunker. He wound up in grass so thick he could only hit 8-iron for his second shot, and then he still had 215 yards left for his third. He pulled a 4-iron into the rough and failed to get up-and-down.I didnt need a leaderboard to let me know that 7 under through 12 is fairly strong, McDowell said. There were some tricky holes on the front nine. I made a couple of putts I should have in the first 12 holes, and then I made a couple of bogeys that I shouldnt have coming in. All in all, I think 5 under was a fair representation of my round.Snedeker also did a good job keeping the ball in play. He had high expectations for the week, even though he might get the prize for having travelled the longest — or at least the most — to get to Shanghai.His plan was to play Japan, Malaysia and China. But he withdrew from the Bridgestone Open when he felt something wrong with his stomach, flew home to Tennessee during the week of Malaysia to get it checked out, then flew back to Asia for the final World Golf Championship of the year.At least for one day, it was worth the trip.DIVOTS: Graham DeLaet had to withdraw after a 45 on nine holes because of a neck injury. The Canadian also withdrew from Malaysia last week with a sore neck. ... Kevin Stadler withdrew after two holes with a wrist injury. ... Jason Dufner had one moment when his body was in China and his head was still in Malaysia. Players were allowed to lift, clean and place their balls last week in soggy Malaysia. Dufner instinctively picked up his ball in the 18th fairway, a one-shot penalty. He had a 72. Just one of those things, Dufner said with a shrug. Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Authentic . Manager Ryan Nelsen has confirmed Brazilian No. 1 Julio Cesar will be rested for Wednesdays first leg of the semifinal. That opens the door for Bendik, who started 33 games for Toronto last season. Brock Holt Jersey . Terms of the contract were not disclosed by the club. Clemons spent his first five NFL seasons with the Miami Dolphins, who selected him in the fifth round of the 2009 draft out of Clemson. http://www.cheapredsoxjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-j-d-martinez-jersey . The Giants chances of winning the division were dealt a serious blow by the three-game sweep at the hands of the lowly Padres. The Giants open a three-game series at Dodger Stadium on Monday night. San Francisco is still in good shape to clinch a wild-card berth, although it dropped into a tie with Pittsburgh in the race for the top spot.(SportsNetwork.com) - The Toronto Raptors are paying Rudy Gay a visit on Wednesday night when they head into the Sleep Train Arena to take on the Sacramento Kings. You can catch all of the action on TSN Radio 1050 Toronto beginning at 10pm. The Raptors have won two of three on their western trip and four of five overall. Toronto won at Denver, lost in Portland, then toppled the Utah Jazz on Monday. Newly minted All-Star DeMar DeRozan scored 23 points to lead the Raptors to a 94-79 win over the Jazz in Salt Lake City. Jonas Valanciunas netted 18 points with nine rebounds and Amir Johnson recorded an 11-point, 11-rebound double-double for Toronto, which has won four of five on the road. Kyle Lowry injured his knee in the third quarter and never returned, scoring only two points. Then it was DeRozans turn as the All-Star scored nine in the final quarter and the Raptors netted 13 of the games final 16. "I just pick and choose. I try and be aggressive. Try and rebound, try to pass to my teammates. I dont just try and go out there to score every time down," DeRozan said. Lowry is listed as questionable for Wednesday. The Kings have won the last three meetings with the Raptors and five of the last six. Sacraamento has taken three straight as the host in this series. Fred Lynn Jersey. . The Kings ended a seven-game losing streak last time out and will try to build a winning streak Wednesday night. The Kings hadnt won since Jan. 21 at New Orleans until Monday night when they walloped the Chicago Bulls, 99-70. It was Sacramentos second-largest margin of victory this season after a 44-point demolishing of the Cleveland Cavaliers on Jan. 12. DeMarcus Cousins returned from a six-game absence because of a sprained ankle and had 25 points and 16 rebounds. Isaiah Thomas netted 19 points and Rudy Gay added 14 points and six rebounds and Jimmer Fredette chipped in 11 points for the Kings, who snapped a three-game home losing streak. "The key was rebounding and making them make tough shots," Gay said. The Kings squashed the Bulls on the glass to the tune of 53-30 and dominated the shooting statistics. Sacramento shot 52.2 percent from the floor and held Chicago to 28 percent field-goal shooting and just 20 percent from beyond the 3-point line. The Kings will begin a four-game eastern trip after Wednesdays game with stops against the Boston Celtics, Washington Wizards, Cleveland Cavaliers and New York Knicks. Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Cheap Bills Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Cheap Bears Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys ' ' '

zhanjiao1212  
zhanjiao1212

.cheapsteelersjerseyselite.com/]Cheap Steele
rl=http://www.cheapjetsjerseyselite.com/]Cheap Jet

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz