NEWARK, N. [url=http://www.authenticcavaliersauthority.com/jeff-green-cavaliers-jer sey-c-26/]Jeff Green Jersey[/url] .J. -- Havi

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 08.04.2018 05:38

NEWARK, N. Jeff Green Jersey .J. -- Having Ondrej Pavelec earn his 100th NHL win and seeing Mark Scheifele and Evander Kane break goal droughts were nice highlights for the Winnipeg Jets. Ending a four-game losing streak was much more important. Scheifele and Kane gave the Jets the lead, and Pavelec turned aside 25 shots in a 3-1 victory over the New Jersey Devils on Monday night. "This was huge," said forward Olli Jokinen, who set up Kanes goal with a faceoff win. "Any win is good, but getting one to start a six-game road trip, we needed this one. It was like a must-win for us to get back to .500 and feel good about ourselves moving forward." Winnipeg (11-11-4), which moved to the Western Conference this season, was tied for last place in the Central Division starting the night. The Jets were 0-2-2 in their previous four games. Devin Setoguchi added an empty-net goal in the final minute, sending the Devils to their second straight loss. "We had chances to score two or three and we just didnt put them in the back of the net," said Devils coach Pete DeBoer, whose team returned from a 2-1 California trip. Pavelec was less than 10 minutes from his second shutout of the season when Patrik Elias deflected a shot from the point by Andy Greene past him. Elias scored his fifth goal of the season after earlier firing a shot off the crossbar in the second period during a short-handed, 2-on-1 break. The Devils spent most of the third period in the Jets zone, but Pavelec came up big. He made his best stop against Adam Henrique, who shot from low in the left circle with just over four minutes to play. Pavelec laughed when reminded that the win was his 100th. "We lost four games in a row and I totally forgot," he said. "Its nice, but the number means nothing. A win for tonight was what I was worried about." Scheifele, who scored the Jets first goal of the season, ended a 24-game goal drought with 3:59 left in the first period on a wide-open shot from the right circle that found the top corner of the net. The goal came on a quick counterattack. Michael Frolik took a cross-ice pass in the defensive zone, skated into the left side of the Devils end, and sent a cross-ice pass to Scheifele, who came late down the right side. Former Devils forward Matt Halischuk helped set up the shot by allowing Froliks pass to go through to Scheifele. "It felt pretty good to score there," Scheifele said. "I feel pretty happy, but Im a little more happy about the win." Kane ended an 11-game goal drought at 7:16 of the second period, just seconds after Devils goalie Martin Brodeur stopped a point blank shot that Jokinen set up with a pass from behind the net. The shot hit Brodeur and dropped on the goal line. The play was reviewed, and the no-goal call was upheld. Jokinen won the ensuing faceoff from Travis Zajac and sent the puck to Kane on the outside edge of the circle. He fired the puck at the net, and it beat Brodeur after possibly hitting off the stick of defenceman Marek Zidlicky. It was his seventh goal of the season and third against New Jersey. "It was a big goal for our team and gave us a two-goal lead," Jokinen said. "Its good for him. He has been working hard and playing hard. He just hasnt been able to score lately, so it was good to see him score." NOTES: Jets D Jacob Trouba, the No. 9 pick in the 2012 NHL draft, returned to the lineup after he missed 17 games with an upper-body injury. ... Winnipeg D Dustin Byfuglien had two assists, giving him a team-high 15. ... The Devils were without D Adam Larsson (lower body) and C Stephen Gionta (ankle). They were hurt Saturday at San Jose. ... The Jets beat the Devils 3-0 on Oct. 13 in Winnipeg. Kevin Love Jersey .C. -- Marcus Paige and his North Carolina teammates have endured so many wild swings -- big wins, surprising losses, NCAA drama -- that no one can blame their Hall of Fame coach for wondering whats next. Kyle Korver Jersey . -- The Orlando Magic have made no secret that the future of their franchise will depend on how well they can develop their young players. http://www.authenticcavaliersauthority.com/iman-shumpert-cavaliers-jersey-c-17/ . Ibrahimovic put PSG ahead when he got in front of his marker to neatly flick in Lucass cross in the 59th minute. New signing Yohan Cabaye came on as a second-half substitute and headed Ezequiel Lavezzis cross against the post in the 87th. Moments later, Lucas set up another goal from the right when fellow countryman Alex turned in his corner with a strikers finish.With an Olympic medal in the cabinet and a new season just around the corner, what better way to relax than a week with the production team of Sky’s No 1 football show Soccer AM. Swimmer and Sky Academy Sports Scholar Siobhan-Marie OConnor, pipped to gold in the 200m individual medley in Rio this summer, had the opportunity to build on her skills out of the water and in Skys TV studios.Heres how the 20-year-old pool queen from Bath got on ….HOW DID YOU GET TO BE WITH SOCCER AM?I got to work there through my Sky Academy Sports Scholarship that Ive been part of since London 2012.The scheme is set out to help us in all walks of life and to help us further ourselves as people as well as athletes, so they offered me a work experience week with them during my break from swimming. Click on this video to see Siobhan going behind the scenes at the Rio Games WHAT DID YOU GET INVOLVED WITH?I got to watch and learn how they prepare for the show and to see all the different things they have to do to get ready during the week.I also got to go with the team on their video shoots and then got to watch the show and see how it all worked from behind the scenes.WAS IT WORK OR FUN OR BOTH?It was definitely both! The team work really hard, but they were so much fun and I just had a great time.DID YOU HAVE ANY NERVES WHEN YOU FIRST MET THE TEAM?I was nervous because I didnt know what to expect, but everyone on the team was so nice and friendly and made me feel so welcome. And so my nerves quickly disappeared. Siobhan won silver in the 200m Individual Medley at the Rio Olympics FIRST IMPRESSIONS?That they are a lovely team and they are really great and professional at what they do. Channing Frye Jersey. ARE YOU A REGULAR VIEWER OF THE SHOW?Yes, my family have watched it for years so it was a pretty cool experience to see how its all put together and for me to meet the team.WHAT WERE YOUR HIGHLIGHTS?Being on set for the show and for the funny shoots that they did.ANY FUNNY OR EMBARRASSING MOMENTS?The out-takes from the shoots were so funny.ARE YOU INTO FOOTBALL AND WHO DO YOU SUPPORT?I am a massive Arsenal fan and quite a lot of the team were too so that was good! Siobhan reflects on the hard work needed to win an Olympic medal on SSNHQ DID YOU SHOW THE TEAM YOUR MEDAL?I cant remember, haha! WHAT DID YOU LEARN ABOUT YOURSELF DURING THE WEEK?I learnt that whatever job I get into after swimming, I have to enjoy it and love what I do.WHATS COMING UP FOR OUR SCHOLARS....NOV 7-10: Jack Bateson, GB boxing training campNOV 11-14: Elise Christie, World Cup, Salt Lake City, USANOV 12: Jessica Judd, Milton Keynes XC Also See: About the Scholarship Meet the athletes Blogs Videos Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

Philadelphia, PA (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.ravensjerseyscheapauthentic.com/ravens-alex-lewis-black- jersey/]Alex Lewis Jers
The bad blood between the Colorado Avalanche and the St. [url=http://www.jaguarsfansclub.com/Black-Carson-Tinker-Jaguars-Jersey.

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz