will premiere on TSN at 1 p.m. ET on Sun. Aug. 25 and on

#1 von zhanjiao1212 , 03.09.2018 04:50

Daniel Zakrzewski: Youve got a pretty wicked collection of Jordans in Seahawk green. Cheap Utah Jazz Jerseys . If you could customize any pair of classic Jordans in the teams color scheme, which would you chose?Earl Thomas III: You know what, I like the Jordan VIs. I like those, and it would probably be like an all blue shoe, with our navy blue, with a splash of cloud blue, you know, to stand out. Think that would be something different, unique and creative.DZ: Where would you splash the Seahawks green?ET3: Probably just on the bottoms, cause if I catch a pick and Im running, all the camera angles would get my shoes flash (laughs).DZ: I saw that you recently took part in Old Spices new ad campaign, starring on their talk show 4th and Touchdown. Was that one of the weirder commercials youve done?ET3: Yeah, everybodys been talking about it! I havent seen the commercial yet. You know, stuff like that is very awkward, but its a challenge, it puts me in an uncomfortable situation. So I just tried it!DZ: Was that one of the weirder commercials youve been involved with? (laughs)ET3: Yes, by far. But you know what, thats the most fun Ive had, though. Just in that type of environment, with props, and learning more about myself while Im doing it.DZ: Looking at your twitter and Instagram, account its pretty clear youre a pretty big fan of video games. Whats one of your favourite non-sports related games?ET3: Ive been trying to play the Destiny game, its been challenging. I cant really control the guns, and a lot of times Im trying to understand where I need to go, and you know its kinda tough (laughs).DZ: Yeah, its not exactly the most straight forward of games (laughs).ET3: Right, right.DZ: Do you play Madden at all?ET3: All the time. Not recently, but I think to be totally honest, and if you ask anybody on my football team this, theyll say Im the best Madden player on the football team.(Photo credit: EA Sports)DZ: Really? Have you heard who may be the best in all of the NFL at Madden?ET3: Havent heard, I dont know. You know, that would be hard for someone to claim that theyre the best NFL, Madden football player in the league, cause youve got to play everybody in the league.DZ: That would be a pretty wicked competition, I wouldnt mind watching that go down.ET3: Yeah, for sure.DZ: If you could edit any player in the NFLs stats to improve them to better represent what you think of their skills in real life, who would you chose and why?ET3: I would chose myself (laughs), you know what, I only play with the Seahawks. Obviously I think that Russell (Wilson) and Marshawn (Lynch) should be 98s and up, or 97s on up, but I always control myself well with my own skills (laughs).DZ: Every major city has a music artist that sums up the unique characteristics of that place, but Seattle has been the birthplace of quite a few well known artists. Quincy Jones, Jimmy Hendrix, Sir Mix A-Lot and of course most recently, Macklemore. In your opinion, what homegrown artist do you believe best represents the city of Seattle?ET3: Well, right now, I really believe in movements and whats going on right now, and who has the biggest influence on the crowd and I would have to say Macklemore, because thats whats going on right now. You know, you have to respect what hes doing, no matter how different hes doing it, and people are actually influenced in a positive way by the movement, so I support it! I actually gave him a pair of my cleats.(Photo credit: @macklemore )ET3: Oh yeah, hes a good dude. My favourite artist right now, who I think is making one of the biggest movements is Drake.DZ: Oh yeah, of course. Thats from my hometown, so its always great to hear that. Im a big fan as well.ET3: Thats all I listen to, I love his mindset, I love the way he thinks, hes unique in the way he attacks his craft. I love it.(Photo credit: Action Photos)DZ: Yeah, Id say before him, most people in Toronto werent used to hearing well known rappers referencing the city, calling out to things in our region. Hes definitely done us proud, and I think its pretty cool how much he represents Toronto.ET3: For sure.DZ: Theres been rumblings that Seattle might get considered for an NHL team. What would you rather see happen first, NHL hockey in Seattle or the NBA coming back?ET3: I would have to say NBA, because I would be at every game with my own personal seat. Ive really envisioned this in my head, Im very visual, Im a dreamer (laughs). So I envision my own little seat, with me and my two girls, my girl and my daughter, and were right there court-side cheering on the Sonics. LeBron coming to town, you know, and all these big names coming to town, and I would have my seat.(Photo credit: NBA)DZ: Would you keep the name of the team, keep it as Sonics, or do you have another idea of what they could change the name to?ET3: You know you gotta stick with the Sonics, you cant erase history man, and you love positive stuff that brings good influence to this community and that basketball team definitely did.DZ: Have you ever been to a hockey game before?ET3: You know what I never have, thats probably why I picked the NBA.DZ: Well if you ever come up to Canada youve definitely gotta check it out!ET3: Definitely.DZ: So youve teamed up with Duracell on a campaign thats going to help expand the NFL experience for fans in Canada, could you tell me a little bit about it?ET3: Im teaming up with Duracell to help power up the Canadian fan base. Its an awesome opportunity for me to meet up with the fans up there, give them an opportunity to play against me on Xbox, and just help spread the love of the NFL up there.DZ: Alright, lets say youre stuck waiting for a flight in the airport and you dont have your phone or mp3 player on you. You also only have two AA Duracells on you. Which of these devices gets the juice? A Walkman from the 90s with your favourite cassette, an original game boy with your favourite game, or the TV remote that will allow you to change the seating areas TV to whatever youd like.ET3: Probably my cassette player so I can listen to some music and just flow and think! Turn it up real loud and just let whatever happens happen (laughs).DZ: Whats one of your favourite old time cassettes from when you were younger?ET3: We really didnt have much growing up, so I made everything. I would listen to 106 & Park growing up, and I would hit record on this recorder I had, and it was a blank tape, and just let it record what was going on on 106 & Park, and I would just rap over or sing over it, just having fun (laughs).DZ: And our final question for you: Can you go BarDown?ET3: I really dont know, but that doesnt sound attractive (laughs).DZ: (laughs) Well all it is, is when you score a goal in hockey, or even in soccer, and it hits the top crossbar and goes into the net.ET3: Wow! Okay.DZ: We gotta invite you up here sometime and get you to try it out (laughs).ET3: (laughs) Definitely man, you gotta show me that. Like I said before, Im a very visual person, so I can kinda get the gist of what youre saying more if I saw it.With over 650 Duracell Quantum batteries helping to power each and every NFL game, Duracell is now turning its attention towards powering the Canadian fan experience. To hear more on Duracells impact on any given Sunday, you can visit their YouTube channel, and make sure to check out the NFL Tail Gate website for your chance to win a trip to the Super Bowl for you and a friend by entering the #TrustedEverySunday contest. Donovan Mitchell Jersey .com) - It appears both the Houston Rockets and Chicago Bulls will reach the playoffs, but the two squads are coming off losing efforts. Ricky Rubio Jersey . The Flames are in the midst of a six-game slide (0-5-1), their longest losing streak since an 0-6-3 skid from Jan. 11-28, 2010. They havent won since Nov. 3 in Chicago and most recently went winless on a three-game homestand. http://www.cheapjazzjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-karl-malone-jersey . After a first half in which he thought "the lid was on the basket," the Toronto Raptors coach watched his squad mount a second half surge to defeat the Cleveland Cavaliers 98-91.ANTIGONISH, Nova Scotia – Jason Hathaway snapped a 59-race winless streak, claiming victory in the Wilson Equipment 300 Supporting Red Cross Disaster Relief on Saturday in NASCAR Canadian Tire Series presented by Mobil 1 action at Riverside International Speedway. The Dutton, Ont., driver took the lead on Lap 295 of the 300 lap event from Scott Steckly, who won the pole position earlier in the day, and survived strong competition from defending series champion D.J. Kennington and Steckly to earn his second career series win. His previous best finish at the track was fifth, achieved in the 2010 Antigonish event. By the time the final caution flag of the night waved at Lap 279 just four cars were on the lead lap. Kennington opted to head down pit road for some adjustments with nothing to lose. Hathaway talked his crew chief out of a similar strategy. "We almost came down pit road on that last caution," said Hathaway, driver of the No. 3 Snap-on Tools/Rockstar Energy Drink Dodge. "I wanted to stay out and keep what we had." On the final restart Hathaway stayed to the outside of Steckly and battled side-by-side for several laps before gaining the advantage. "That was good hard racing down the stretch there with (Steckly)," Hathaway said. "To come out here and beat out Steckly and Kennington is something. Theres so much behind the scenes stuff to winning these race that people dont even really know. You have to have your ducks in a row to go out and beat those two guys." The victory was a present for car owner Ed Hakonson, who was celebrating his 64th birthday on Saturday. Hathaways last series win came in the Sept. 2008 season finale at Kawartha Speedway near Peterborough, Ont. Despite the dry spell Hathaway remained confident. "I know we can run with anybody week in and week out. We havent had the best luck all the time, but I never lost faith," he said.Kenniington missed his second win of the season by . Wholesale Jazz Jerseys. .342 seconds, settling instead for a second place finish. "It ended up being a good night for the Castrol Edge/Mahindra Tractors Dodge," Kennington said. "We tried something there are at the end by putting on cooler tires, but they took a couple laps to come in. The driver messed up and spun the wheels on the restart, but we have a great points battle going on and thats what we want." Steckly, who led a race-high 202 laps, finished third for his fourth consecutive top-five finish at Riverside, but he was not particularly pleased with the how the day ended. "I try to race guys as clean as I can and not get into guys too often, but to get raced the way I was there at the end is kind of disappointing," said the two-time series champion. Mark Dilley and Martin Roy rounded out the top five while 17-year-old rookie Alex Guenette recorded his fourth top 10 of the season with a sixth-place finish while Donald Chisholm, Noel Dowler, Hugo Vannini and Trevor Seibert completed the top-10 finishers. There was more heartbreak for J.R. Fitzpatrick, who again led several laps and ended up with little to show for it. He worked the outside groove in the early part of the race and was able get around Steckly for the race lead on Lap 95, but on Lap 166 coming out of Turn 4 smoke erupted from underneath his Equipment Express Chevrolet which brought his quest for a win to an abrupt end. The race was slowed due to caution six times for a total of 52 laps and the race lead changed hands seven times among six drivers. In the championship point standings with just three races to go in the season Steckly maintains a four-point advantage on Kennington while Hathaway closed to within just 10 points of the leader. The Wilson Equipment 300 will premiere on TSN at 1 p.m. ET on Sun. Aug. 25 and on RDS2 at 7 p.m. ET on Fri., Sept. 13. Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Cheap Bills Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Cheap Bears Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys ' ' '

zhanjiao1212  
zhanjiao1212

e.The Panthers did not practice Monday, but players did come into th
ortant. I cant wait to get him on the training pitch and for the fans to see him play in a Liverpool shirt. Also See: Why Wijna

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz