as Techs Jace Amaro or Washingtons Austin Seferian-Jenkins could be possibilities in the second round. [url=http://ww

#1 von zhanjiao1212 , 25.08.2018 04:30

You dont know them. Leighton Vander Esch Cowboys Jersey . Not many people do. Days… Weeks… Months… Almost a year has gone by and still… you dont know them. The legendary Robert Montgomery Knight, aka, The General, one of the winningest coaches in college basketball history, strolls in to inspect the troops. He came to see them, to share his wisdom before they march into madness… to see who exactly this rag-tag bunch of players, not blue bloods… scrappers… fighters… winners, were. Coach Knight, the leader of the last college team to go undefeated and win an NCAA title, the 1976 Indiana Hoosiers, shows up at practice in late February to tell them to take it "one game at a time". He is a fan of how they play. "Play Angry". The 2013-2014 Wichita State mens basketball team does just that. But more importantly, plays hard, plays tough and plays together, leading to an NCAA-record 30-0 regular season mark under head coach Gregg Marshall. Saturday, March 1, 2014: Charles Koch Arena, Wichita, Kansas: Senior Night. The final matchup before the conference tourney and the opponent Missouri State is no easy out for the Shockers. This is also the final home game for two Canadian senior forwards, Chadrack Lufile, as well as his best friend, a young man whose last name is famous, not only in the state of Kansas, but on a couple continents, Nick Wiggins. Nick has a younger brother, Andrew who you may know, playing in the same state only two and half hours away, for a program so steeped in tradition, the inventor of basketball was the first head coach of the Kansas Jayhawks, fellow Canuck James Naismith. I got on the phone with Nick Wiggins and Chadrack Lufile post-practice this week to talk life in the shadows and possibly shocking the world. Did you guys know one another before signing at Wichita State? NW: Weve known one another since we were teenagers. CL: We actually went to the same junior college together at Vincennes in Indiana. NW: I signed first. I didnt force him to sign or anything… just told him it would be special for us to go together. Why Wichita State? CL: Nick had narrowed his choices down to Baylor and Wichita State. He talked about his visit, how they treated him, the ambitions of the coaches and players. There was just a feeling; a good feeling about it all. Once Nick decided, I was in, too. We had to take advantage of what looked like a great opportunity in front of us. NW: When we first got here, first couple years, we didnt play as much as wed have liked to but it was always about team. Still, it was tough at times, knowing you could help the team on the court more. CL: My Dads a minister. He has a huge influence on all that I do. Once, wed lost three straight, neither one of us was playing a lot and my Dad prayed for us. Not just us, but the team. I remember telling Nick about it. NW: Yeah, I mean we had 7-8 guys on this team last year who could score 20 in any game, but we share the ball. Thats how play. CL: And then we ended up in the Final Four. We believed... If you had to compare your game to any Wichita State great from the past, who would it be and why? NW: So many great players who have come through here. Id say Cleo Littleton. He was known for his defence and for being a great teammate. I think thats me. CL: X! Xavier McDaniel. He and Antoine Carr, another Shockers legend, came in to to see us last year and really instilled in us to "Play Angry". Thats our thing now: Play Angry. He (McDaniel) told me to box out hard, never let anyone get to the ball before I did, rebound strong, run the floor harder than my opponent, be versatile with my game. We emulate the guys who were here before us. They are Shockers for life! What do you say to the pundits who believe 30-0 is a function of you guys playing in the Missouri Valley Conference, the perceived lack in your strength of schedule and not because youre a great team? NW: Schedule us. Everyone talks KU (Kansas), but they wouldnt play us. We wanted to do it at a neutral site, but they didnt want it. Thats ok, people who dont believe mid-majors can compete with major D-1 schools havent really watched us play. They will find out soon enough. CL: Say what you want about our conference or the teams we beat. Just come play us. We feel like we can compete with anyone. We beat the #1 team in the country in Gonzaga in the tournament last year. Ohio State was #7, Pitt #20. Just play us. Do you think you should be ranked #1 in the country? CL: Honestly, I think we should be! NW: We dont really pay it much attention. It could be almost like a distraction. We dont look past anyone. You still gotta win. The team we play our last home game against, Missouri State, is tough. They had us down by like 17 with about 11 minutes to go in the game before we fought back and won. It was a war. Im sure they wont care that its Senior Night for us when we play them again. They wanna win, too! If Wichita State runs the table by winning your conference tourney, should you be a #1 seed for March Madness? NW: We proved all year we should be a #1 seed. I think the selection committee will do the right thing and give us that. We lost some great guys from last years team and still havent skipped a beat or lost a step. Coach Marshall has us prepared. This will be a special ride to go on with this group of guys. Dream Scenario: Clearly winning it all is the ultimate dream. But, if Wichita State had a chance to play Kansas in the final on April 7 in Dallas, why would it be that much sweeter? CL: Lets Go!!! Do you know how hype that would be?!? NW: If they seed us and Kansas in the same region 1-2, wow, the rivalry... My brother. I believe itll happen. State bragging rights. Man, I would have lifetime bragging rights in my house (laughs)!!! CL: Andrew (Wiggins) would come down to chill and hang with us. Id tell him "Youre not ready for us, Bro (laughs)!" Im no genius or anything, but I believe all of this. All the things that are happening with Wichita State are meant to be. I feel like well meet Kansas, God Willing. And God Is Good... Michael Gallup Cowboys Jersey . The goals took Liverpools tally in the Premier League this season to 70, overtaking Manchester City as the top scorers, and left the fourth-place team just four points behind league leader Chelsea. Marcus Martin Cowboys Jersey . Cilic cruised to victory, beating the seventh-seeded Seppi 6-1, 6-3 in just 72 minutes. He faced only one break point, winning 24 out of 29 points played on the first serve. http://www.thecowboysfansmall.com/c-103-cowboys-dorance-armstrong-jr-jersey.aspx .com) - Ames, IA (SportsNetwork.FLORHAM PARK, N.J. - The New York Jets head into the NFL draft with several needs and plenty of picks. General manager John Idzik also has loads of options with the No. 18 selection. Wide receiver? Cornerback? Tight end? Trade up, or down? Well, its anyones guess — the Jets included — right now. But with the depth of this years rookie class and currently holding a whopping 12 selections, New York will likely be able to add a few impact players. "Well go in open-minded," Idzik said. "The nice thing about having 12 picks is it does give you flexibility and manoeuvrability within the draft." Since taking over as GM last year, Idzik has preached a philosophy of building through the draft. And the 12 picks are just one less than the 13 the Jets had in coach Rex Ryans first three years from 2009-11 combined. Idzik took a deliberate but frugal approach to free agency, still landing perhaps the top three players available at their positions in quarterback Michael Vick, running back Chris Johnson and wide receiver Eric Decker. Despite not being the active spenders many fans hoped the Jets would be, that perception wont affect the Jets draft-day approach. "We view the draft, again, as a talent-based operation," Idzik said. "Were just going to go after the best players for our organization, so I dont know that theres any more pressure based on what transpired or what may not have transpired in free agency." Here are five things to know about the Jets heading into the draft: PLETHORA OF PICKS: Having loads of draft selections doesnt always translate into long-term success. With 12 picks, four of which are compensatory, the Jets have their most since having 10 in 2006. They also had 10 picks in 2004, but havent had as many as 12 since 1998, when their first selection came in the second round with defensive end Dorian Boose. Of those 12 players, only fourth-round tackle Jason Fabini became a regular starter for the Jets. Only one player other than Fabini, third-round safety Kevin Williams, started more than one game in New York. Oh, and five of those selections never played for the Jets in a regular-season game. STAYING PUT?: Despite all those picks, theres certainly a chance the Jets wont keep them all. Jihad Ward Cowboys Jersey. They might not even stay in the 18th spot, if the right opportunity to trade up — maybe to get a Sammy Watkins or Mike Evans — comes along. That spot in the draft has produced some decent talent in recent years, including Chad Pennington (2000), Calvin Pace (2003), Joe Flacco (2008) and Maurkice Pouncey (2010), but generally very few Pro Bowl-type players have come at No. 18. "We feel if we stay at 18 that well have the ability to select a good player, somebody that can come in and help us win," senior personnel executive Terry Bradway said. TARGETING NEW TARGETS: Whether its Geno Smith or Michael Vick under centre this season, the Jets addressed the wide receiver position in free agency by bringing in Decker, who immediately upgrades the group after two huge years catching passes from Peyton Manning in Denver. But theres still room to improve. While Watkins and Evans are expected to be long gone by No. 18, the Jets might have a tough decision between LSUs Odell Beckham Jr., Oregon States Brandin Cooks, Southern Californias Marqise Lee or Florida States Kelvin Benjamin. ANOTHER CORNER?: Yes, the Jets took a cornerback with their first-round pick last year in Dee Milliner. But it could happen again, because the Jets might need another top-notch player at the position. After releasing Antonio Cromartie, Milliner became the de facto No. 1 cornerback. The current options to start opposite him are free agent signee Dimitri Patterson, and Kyle Wilson, the teams top pick in 2010, who might be better suited as nickel backs. It wouldnt be a shocker if the Jets jumped on Michigan States Darqueze Dennard, TCUs Jason Verrett, or Virginia Techs Kyle Fuller at No. 18. TIGHT SPOT: The Jets re-signed Jeff Cumberland in the off-season, and Ryan has raved about how he is developing into an all-around tight end. But Zach Sudfeld, Chris Pantale and Konrad Reuland, coming off a knee injury, are the only other tight ends on the roster. So, if North Carolinas Eric Ebron is available, the Jets could opt for perhaps the top-rated tight end in the draft. If not, Texas Techs Jace Amaro or Washingtons Austin Seferian-Jenkins could be possibilities in the second round. Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Braves Jerseys Cheap Orioles Jerseys Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap White Sox Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Indians Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Tigers Jerseys Cheap Astros Jerseys Cheap Royals Jerseys Cheap Angels Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys ' ' '

zhanjiao1212  
zhanjiao1212

pener. [url=http://www.cheapraidersjerseyselite.com/]Raiders Jerseys Outlet[/url]. He was knocked unconscious after the tussle -
w.cheapbravesjerseys

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz