Pieter Weening of the Netherlands edged out Davide Malacarne to win the ninth stage of the Giro dItalia on Sunday, while Cadel

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 22.08.2018 04:36

SESTOLA, Italy -- Pieter Weening of the Netherlands edged out Davide Malacarne to win the ninth stage of the Giro dItalia on Sunday, while Cadel Evans retained the overall lead. Jose Reyes Rockies Jersey . Weening had been part of a breakaway group and apologized to Malacarne as he sprinted past him at the end of the final climb of the 172-kilometre (107-mile) leg from Lugo to Sestola for his second individual victory. A final burst from Domenico Pozzovivo saw the Italian cyclist finish third, 42 seconds behind, with the peloton coming in 1 minute, 8 seconds after Weening. "The guys werent working perfect in the group and it went slightly uphill," Weening said. "At the roundabout I saw everybody going the wrong way around and I came full speed on the right side and I felt that this was the moment. Normally you wait for the climb but this climb is not so steep to attack, so I thought I would attack before the climb." The top three in the overall standings remained unchanged and Evans has a 57-second advantage over Rigoberto Uran. Rafal Majka is third, while Pozzovivo moved up into fourth, 1:20 behind Evans. "I think we have to be satisfied with our work so far," Evans said. "The team, they put me in the position Im in now. Im very proud of my guys and we will rest well tomorrow." Victorias Ryder Hesjedal finished the stage in 14th and is 17th overall. Svein Tuft of Langley, B.C., was well back in 161st and is now last overall in the field at 181st. Despite a relatively flat opening half of the stage, the break took a while to form with the peloton holding the pace high. A group of 14 riders eventually escaped 50K (31 miles) in and swiftly built an advantage of more than seven minutes as the peloton seemed happy to let them go, with no threat to the overall lead among the escapees. However, with 35K (22 miles) remaining, BMC put its foot down and the peloton started slashing the gap which dropped to 3:19 at the top of the second and penultimate climb. Weening saw the danger and made his move, followed by Malacarne. The pair built up an advantage of more than 35 seconds with 12K (7.5 miles) remaining and that was up to a minute as they approached the steepest part of the final climb, with gradients of 14 per cent. The duo worked together before becoming more cagey in the final kilometre, each waiting for the other to start the sprint. Malacarne made his move with 250 metres to go, but Weening rounded him to take his second victory in this years race, after helping Orica-GreenEdge win the opening time trial. Pozzovivo jumped from the peloton with less than 5K (3 miles) remaining, catching and passing Enrico Barbin to finish third. Monday is a rest day before Tuesdays 10th stage, which is one for the sprinters -- a flat 173K (107.5-mile) leg from Modela to Salsomaggiore. Nolan Arenado Rockies Jersey . Sami Vatanen had a goal and an assist and Anaheim used a four-goal first period to extend their winning streak to six games with a 5-2 win over the Detroit Red Wings on Tuesday night. Jason Kipnis Rockies Jersey .com) - Former foes from the Mountain West Conference battle in the 23rd annual Las Vegas Bowl, as the 23rd-ranked Utah Utes clash with the Colorado State Rams at Sam Boyd Stadium on Saturday. http://www.baseballrockiesproshop.com/ian-desmond-rockies-jersey/ . She was 30. The former British No. 1 died peacefully surrounded by family and friends, the Womens Tennis Association said on its website. The Kyiv-born Baltacha, who represented Britain at the 2012 London Olympics, was diagnosed with the illness in January, two months after retiring from tennis and only weeks after she married her long-time coach Nino Severino.SAN JOSE, Calif. -- Power went out briefly at the SAP Center less than an hour before the scheduled start of Thursday nights playoff opener between the San Jose Sharks and the Los Angeles Kings. A few thousand fans were in the arena when it wennt dark for a few seconds before emergency lights turned on. Jake McGee Rockies Jersey. About five minutes later, the lights came back on. Players later took the ice for warmups although there was none of the usual music over the loudspeaker. Cheap Heat Jerseys Cheap Bucks Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Wizards Jerseys ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713

Top-seeded Philipp Kohlschreiber claimed his fifth ATP World Tour trophy by defeating Ivo Karlovic of Croatia 6-2, 7-6 (4) in th
Kyle Lowry scored on an awkward, lurching 31-foot buzzer-beater just before halftime Wednesday, a circus shot that left him spr

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz