teammates. "It

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 03.08.2018 09:20

AMSTERDAM - Lionel Messi equaled Raul Gonzalezs Champions League scoring record of 71 goals on Wednesday with his second strike for Barcelona in a 2-0 victory over against Ajax. Frank Gore Dolphins Jersey .Messi notched his 70th and 71st goals in his 90th match in Europes top club competition. Former Real Madrid and Schalke striker Raul took 142 matches to reach his tally.Messis record-equaling effort came a night after Cristiano Ronaldo, who has scored 70 Champions League goals, failed to find the net in Real Madrids 1-0 victory over Liverpool.Messi opened his and Barcelonas account in the 36th minute with a header and doubled his tally to make it 2-0 in the 76th minute after a one-two with substitute Pedro Rodriguez.The victory sealed Barcelonas place in the last 16 from Group F.Messi is also on the cusp of equaling the Spanish leagues all-time scorer, needing only one goal to match Telmo Zarras milestone of 251 goals that has gone untouched since 1955 when Barcelona visits Almeria on Saturday. Miami Dolphins Jerseys . For one, he still gets to crank the intensity to the max. "I push pretty angry. I ran pretty angry too though, but I have fun doing it," Lumsden said. Durham Smythe Jersey . -- The Anaheim Ducks have signed left wing Dany Heatley to a one-year deal, returning the 33-year-old unrestricted free agent to the Pacific Division. http://www.dolphinsteamauthenticshop.com/c-81-dolphins-minkah-fitzpatrick-jersey.aspx . -- Albert Pujols is thrilled to have a reason to forget about his first two disappointing seasons with the Los Angeles Angels.GOODYEAR, Ariz. - The Indians are going down a familiar path with a star pitcher. Cleveland has suspended talks on a contract extension with ace Justin Masterson, agreeing that its time to focus on the upcoming season. Indians general manager Chris Antonetti said Friday that the club made a "very competitive" offer to Masterson, but the sides couldnt find common ground. Negotiations broke down with agent Randy Rowley on Thursday. "I met with Justin this morning," Antonetti said. "At this point we both agreed to table discussions on a multiyear contract and potentially revisit it down the road. But right now the focus will be on preparing for the season." Masterson, who avoided arbitration and agreed to a one-year, $9.726 million salary for 2014, can become a free agent after the season. The right-hander is scheduled to pitch on opening day against Oakland on March 31. Antonetti said the sides may discuss a new deal at a later unspecified time. "We made an earnest effort to find common ground and get something done. In the end we werent able to align," Antonetti said. "We have a profound belief in Justin. He embodies everything we want our players to be. Hes a great teammate, a great person and an exceptional performer. "There remains a desire from our side that he remains here long term. I believe hed like to be here long term." Masterson reportedly gave the Indians proposals on two- and three-year contracts at roughly $17 million per season. The Indians are believed to have offered packages at $14 million per year. The 6-foot-6, 250-pound Masterson is scheduled to pitch on Friday against Colorado. The situation isnt a new one for the Indians, who were unable to reach long-term deals in the past with CC Sabathia and Cliff Lee and were forced to trade the former Cy Young Award winners. Masterson emerged as the staffs No. 1 starter last season, when he went 14-10 with a 3.45 ERA. He made the All-Star team for the first time. Its the Indians preference not to negotiate any player contracts during the season, the team is aware of fan reaction concerning the teams long-term goals. "We are fortunate that Justin is here for this season," Antonetti said. "There willl be other junctures where we can explore an extension with him — its just not right now. Durham Smythe Dolphins Jersey. . We dont want any distractions but if there is a right time to talk about it, were open to it." The Indians signed outfielder Michael Brantley to a four-year, $25 million contract last month. Theyve had preliminary talks with All-Star second baseman Jason Kipnis about an extension, and they could be facing a decision with shortstop Asdrubal Cabrera, who is in the final year of his contract. Antonetti said the six-year, $105 million contract pitcher Homer Bailey signed with Cincinnati has an influence on the teams talks with Masterson. Bailey is 24-22 the last two seasons while Masterson is 25-25. "Thats one of the contract extensions thats in the marketplace," Antonetti said. "We are very cognizant of that contract but there are others. We made an earnest effort to offer Justin a contract that was fair relative to the marketplace, but we didnt attach it, nor do we ever, attach it to any one contract specifically." Antonetti would not discuss the possibility of a new deal for Kipnis. Manager Terry Francona does not expect the breakdown of negotiations to negatively affect Masterson — or his teammates. "It wont affect his performance," Francona said. "I dont know how it doesnt affect you. Its a big part of your life, but I think Mastys got his act together. Ive never seen someone who had his priorities together as much as Masty." Francona believes there will be discussion in the clubhouse, but believes his team will stay focused. "I bet the guys will be bummed out a little. I think they all like him and Chris (Antonetti) wanted to get it done or he wouldnt have tried but it doesnt carry over," he said. "Thats the way the game is. Thats why they set the deadline, lets not let this go into the season. "Realistically, you cant sign everybody you want to or everybody would be signed. For the Indians to be talking to him about that type of money, shows how much they like him," he added. "Just because you dont get a deal done doesnt mean you dont respect or care about that player. It has to fit into the parameter of the team." Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys China Womens NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Jerseys NFL China Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

his time, it went
is ball sitting on the f

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz