fights: welterweight Kiichi (Strasser) Kunimoto defeated Daniel Sarafian by submission at 2:5

#1 von zhanjiao1212 , 28.07.2018 04:48

CALGARY -- Two weeks after a franchise record seven-game losing streak on home ice, the Calgary Flames appear to be turning their fortunes around. Jordi Alba Barcelona Jersey . Mark Giordano scored the game-winner and Karri Ramo made 27 saves as the Flames knocked off the San Jose Sharks 4-1 on Thursday night for their fourth consecutive victory - all of them at the Scotiabank Saddledome. It comes two nights after Calgary knocked off the reigning Stanley Cup Champion Chicago Blackhawks. "I would say tonight, by far, is probably our best team win of the season," said Flames coach Bob Hartley. "As a coaching staff, we cannot be more happy than we are right now. Those guys deserve the credit. We beat quite a hockey club tonight. From Karri Ramo to the six D to the four lines, everyone is chipping in." Leading 1-0 after the first period, the Flames grabbed a two-goal lead at 3:38 of the second. Mikael Backlunds shot missed the net but the puck caromed sharply off the end boards and out the other side where Giordano rifled it in the short side as goaltender Alex Stalock scrambled across. "There wasnt much room for Backs and I knew he was going to shoot it so youre just trying to read the rebound and with the new nets with them being a bit shorter, it comes out at different angles and the goalie doesnt really have a chance to get across," Giordano said. "It was a good bounce and I just tried to fire it as hard as I could on net." The ninth goal of the season for Giordano extends his career-high scoring streak to eight games (four goals, four assists). "I wouldnt have believed it (was possible). It just seems like Im getting a couple of bounces. Im trying to be aggressive and it seems the pucks coming to me at the right spot," said Giordano. Lee Stempniak, rookie Sean Monahan also scored for Calgary (20-27-7) and Jiri Hudler added an empty-net goal. Backlund and Dennis Wideman each had two assists. The Flames, who are enjoying their longest winning streak since reeling off five victories in a row in March 2012, are 4-0-0 with one game to go on a five-game homestand. "Sometimes it goes this way. The main thing is we kept working and nobody gave up when things were bad. Everybody learned from those and we started to do the right things," Ramo said. Eriah Hayes, with his first NHL goal, was the lone Shark to solve Ramo. San Jose (34-15-6) has lost three straight. The Sharks entered the game on two straight shutouts after losing 1-0 to Jonathan Quick and the Los Angeles Kings on Monday, and 3-0 in Edmonton on Wednesday, thanks to Ben Scrivens record-setting 59 saves. "Its a big concern of ours right now. In our last eight games, weve only scored 13 goals and 10 have them have come from three players," said Sharks coach Todd McLellan. "Obviously with injuries and every team goes through them, you need others to pick up the slack and weve got to find that." San Jose was held to eight shots in the first period but racked up 13 in the second, including multiple chances to score on Ramo. In one mad scramble around the Flames net, Hayes nearly scored only to have the puck cleared off the goal-line by Giordano. The Sharks finally cashed in 46 seconds into the third as this time Hayes would not be denied. After Chris Butler lost the puck in front of his net, a quick passing sequence with Tommy Wingels and Patrick Marleau set up Hayes less than 15 feet away and he buried a quick shot over Ramos glove. "Were getting tons of chances, great opportunities right in front like that. Its a little frustrating right now that the bounces arent going our way. Once the bounces start going our way, were going to be scoring a lot of goals," said Hayes, playing his 13th NHL game after being recalled from Worcester (AHL) on Jan. 4. That goal ended a stretch of a 160 minute, 36 second scoreless drought for the Sharks, who racked up 103 shots on goal before Hayes connected. "I think we just need to get back to finishing," said Sharks captain Joe Thornton. "We havent finished particularly well in the last three games and its definitely shown on the scoreboard. Youve just got to concentrate in that last half-second to see where youre going to shoot and put it in." The Flames restored their two-goal cushion after Ladislav Smids shot went wide and bounced out the other side for Joe Colborne, who directed it in front for Monahan. The rookie redirected it out of the air for his team-leading 15th goal. "Obviously, its a different feeling in the room right now. We have confidence as a group, were sticking together, working hard and were having fun doing it," Monahan said. Stalock finished the game with 26 stops as his record fell to 7-4-0. Making his fifth start in his last six games, Ramo improved to 11-10-4. Notes: The Sharks record for being shutout was 190:22 set in February 2007... Calgary LW Mike Cammalleri (concussion) missed his ninth game. He is back practising with the team and hopes to play Saturday against Minnesota... Tyler Kennedy (lower body) did not play for San Jose. He was hurt Wednesday night in Edmonton... Calgary is 16-9-7 in one-goal games and 4-18 in games decided by two-or-more goals... Since being converted to a forward, San Joses Brent Burns has 49 points (23 goals, 26 assists) in 66 games. Luis Suarez Barcelona Jersey .com) - Carmelo Anthony scored 31 points with eight rebounds to lead the New York Knicks to a 92-80 win over the Los Angeles Lakers. Aleix Vidal Jersey . -- During Kansas shootaround on Wednesday before the Jayhawks faced Oklahoma, coach Bill Self told Wayne Selden Jr. http://www.barcelonateampro.com/sergi-roberto-fc-barcelona-jersey/ .ca presents its latest weekly power rankings for the 2013-14 Barclays Premier League season. VANCOUVER -- The man nicknamed after a cartoon character put in another superhero-like performance. Demetrious (Mighty Mouse) Johnson dominated Ali (Puncher) Bagautinov from start to finish Saturday to win a unanimous decision and retain his flyweight title at UFC 174. Johnson showed his pedigree against a challenger who took a beating and was never really a threat at Rogers Arena. "It was a great performance," said Johnson. "Ali Bagauntinov, hes a tough guy. I hit him with a lot of shots with my knees to his face ... my knees are hurting pretty bad. "Usually when I hit people with those shots in the gym they go down." The bout marked the first time the flyweight division has headlined a UFC pay-per view card and was scored 50-45 by all three judges. "(Bagauntinov) likes to back up a lot and draw his opponents in and then go underneath them for a shot," said Johnson. "We knew that he was going to try to wrestle me to slow me down." In the co-main event, Canadian welterweight Rory (Ares) MacDonald defeated Tyron (The Chosen One) Woodley in an impressive unanimous decision in the most exciting bout of the night. Johnson almost connected with a spinning kick with under a minute to go in the fifth and final round, but Bagautinov was able to avoid the blow to send the bout to the scorecards. The five-foot-three Johnson (20-2-1, 8-1-1) won the UFCs inaugural flyweight title back in 2012 and has now successfully defended the 125-pound belt four times. The 27-year-old who fights out of Parkland, Wash., said this week that the five-foot-four Bagautinov (13-3, 3-1) would pose a unique challenge because the 29-year-old Russian specializes in Sambo fighting, a form of mixed martial arts that he has never faced. But in the end, Baugatinov was overmatched and at times just seemed happy to be in the ring with Johnson, even hugging his opponent before the start of the fifth round. MacDonald, who came into his fight as the No. 2 contender in the 170-division, controlled Woodley from the middle of the first round on, using his superior reach to keep the two-time All-American wrestler at bay, while also connecting with both kicks and punches. All three judges scored the fight 30-27 for MacDonald. The 24-year-old MacDonald (17-2, 8-2) took Woodley down two minutes into the third and final round and relentlessly pounded the No. 3-ranked welterweight until the bell sounded. MacDonalds team rushed into the octagon to congratulate their fighter as the crowd of 13,506 roared in approval. "I trained very hard," he said. "I wanted this fight to be the best performance of my career." Born in Quesnel, B.C., but now fighting out of Montreals Tristar Gym, MacDonald was mentored by Georges St-Pierre before the former champion stepped away from the sport late last year. The soft-spoken MacDonald lost to Robbie Lawler in a split decision at Novembers UFC 167, but rebounded to take a unanimous decision against Demian Maia at UFC 170 in February. "I feel like Im falling into a groove," said MacDonald. "Somethings clicking." The 32-year-old Woodley (13-3, 3-2), who scored a technical knockout of Carlos Condit at UFC 171 in March, said bbefore the fight he expected the crowd to be split, but he was sorely mistaken as the Canadian support found its way firmly behind MacDonald from the start, including chants of "Lets go Rory" throughout the tilt. Philippe Coutinho Jersey. MacDonald lost to Condit at UFC 115 in Vancouver back in June 2010 and he admitted this week that the moment got to him four years ago -- something that didnt happen Saturday. "Ive grown a lot since then," he said. "It was nice being in Vancouver. The response was great." Saturday marked the UFCs first foray into Vancouver since UFC 131 back in June 2011. There were large pockets of empty seats in the arenas upper level on this night and the crowd didnt really get into the action until MacDonald and Woodley entered the octagon. Earlier Saturday night, light heavyweight Ryan (Darth) Bader defeated Rafael (Feijao) Cavalcante by unanimous decision in a fight that had fans getting a little restless due to a lack of action. Bader (18-4, 10-4) was the more ambitious fighter in the first two rounds, and perhaps sensing a need to score a knockout to win the bout, Cavalcante (12-5, 2-2) came out swinging in the third, but the Brazilian was unable to land any decisive blows. In the heavyweight division, former champion Andrei (The Pit Bull) Arlovski defeated Brendan (The Hybrid) Schaub by a split decision in his return to UFC after more than six years away from the company. Arlovski (22-10 with one no contest) looked tentative early and spent the majority of the last round on his back, but did enough to earn the victory on two of the judges three scorecards to improve his UFC record to 11-4. A bloodied Schaub (11-4, 6-4) raised his arms at the end of the fight thinking that he had done enough to win, and seemed surprised by the decision. Meanwhile, light heavyweight Ovince Saint Preux won by submission after breaking the left arm of Ryan (The Big Deal) Jimmo at 2:10 of the second round. Jimmo (19-4, 3-3) -- who is from Saint John, N.B., but now fights out of Edmonton -- was bloodied in the first round and nearly had his arm ripped out of its socket before the referee stopped the fight to keep Saint Preux (16-6, 4-0) perfect in the UFC. In the preliminary fights: welterweight Kiichi (Strasser) Kunimoto defeated Daniel Sarafian by submission at 2:52 of the first round; womens bantamweight Valerie (Trouble) Letourneau of Montreal defeated Elizabeth Phillips in a brutal slugfest by a split decision; bantamweight Yves (Tiger) Jabouin scored a unanimous decision over Mike (The Hulk) Easton; lightweight Tae Hyun (Supernatural) Bang knocked out (Ragin) Kajan Johnson of Burns Lake, B.C., at 2:01 of the third round; bantamweight Roland Delorme of Winnipeg dropped a unanimous decision to Michinori Tanaka; and lightweight Jason Saggo of Toronto defeated Josh Shockley by technical knockout at 4:57 of the first round. Notes: The gate brought in US$1.14 million. ... Bang got fight of the night honours, as well as performance of the night. Kunimoto was also awarded for performance of the night. ... Former Heisman Trophy winner Tim Tebow was in attendance. The crowd booed the former NFLer when he was shown on the big screens perched around Rogers Arena. Wholesale NFL T-shirts Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Gear Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Cheap NFL Hoodies Camo China NFL Jerseys ' ' '

zhanjiao1212  
zhanjiao1212

field goals for the Dinos, and Liriam Hajrullahu provided all of the Western points wit
best, we didnt play great defence, we didnt run the bases well. We need to play better,

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz