www.minnesotavikingsteamonline.com

#1 von hongwei28 , 22.03.2019 06:44

The one where we talk about the Lions and Jets Good Evening!Hey fellow DN’ers http://www.minnesotavikingsteamonline.com/kyle-rudolph-jersey , I hope you had a great day at work and enjoyed the Vikings win yesterday over the 49’ers. Hawt Taek Monday is always a lot more fun when the Vikings win, unfortunately it appears at least one of the Vikings players is now on IR for the rest of the season.I thought last night’s game thread for Sunday night was a success even though the result of the game wasn’t exactly what I’d hoped for.It’s time for the first Monday night game of the year and I think we’ll continue these as long as people are dropping by and commenting.I don’t know who you’ll be cheering for but although I have nothing personal against the Lions I’d rather see another NFC North opponent lose a game.Stop by let’s make fun of the mistakes our future opponents make on the field and maybe be entertained. With that, let’s be neutral....just kidding, ah I don’t really care.Also, GIF’s are welcome in this game thread and if you’re unfamiliar with me I have a very dim view of misogynistic comments, they don’t belong anywhere on the Daily Norseman and particularly not in a thread I post.A few rules though http://www.minnesotavikingsteamonline.com/everson-griffen-jersey , these will look oddly familiar.-No discussion of politics or religion-No feeding of the trolls-This isn’t a male version of The View, so leave the gender hatred at the door-Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)-Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags-No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer-If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away-While navigating the Lions Jets thread Womens Rashod Hill Jersey , just assume it’s sarcasm Good Morning!It’s the off-season much sooner than I expected, but we’ll continue with our news and links open thread full of beer recommendations, nap strategies, crock pot and smoker recipes. Fire up the mock drafts (sidenote does anyone know which CB will be available around pick number 18) and drop by for some fan wisdom, snark and a room temperature beer. Around the DN since our last thread:Wludford continues with his Vikings off-season evaluation, this time QB’s. From Ted: former Browns coach Hue Jackson a candidate to become the Vikings Offensive Coordinator...pass.Norse Code Podcast Episode 267: Mellon Collie and the Infinite Badness hosted by Arif and James.Vikings news from other sources:From Vikings.com the NFL Network’s Rhett Lewis http://www.minnesotavikingsteamonline.com/harrison-smith-jersey , Daniel Jeremiah, Michael Silver, and Jim Trotter discuss what went wrong for the Vikings in 2018 and what the team must address this offseason to return to form.Vikings announce Reserve/Future FA signings.Notebook: In with lofty expectations, out with disappointment.Matthew Coller at 1500espn ponders potential offensive coordinator candidates for the Vikings.League News:NFL.com has a coaching tracker for all the latest changes.Giants GM won’t commit to Eli Manning as 2019 starter.Latavius Murray: ‘I’m not content’ with being a backup.We come to today’s media selection:Disturbed - Sound of SilenceAgain, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:-No discussion of politics or religion-No feeding of the trolls-This isn’t a male version of The View http://www.minnesotavikingsteamonline.com/sheldon-richardson-jersey , so leave the gender hatred at the door-Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)-Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags-No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer-If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away-While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasm.With that Authentic Ben Gedeon Jersey , the beer light is on and the bar is open. Belly up and tie one on. Don’t forget to tip your waitress, and try.........nothing, I suggest having nothing. Just sit here with your mediocre beer and be angry, you’ll fit right in.

hongwei28  
hongwei28

www.vikingsauthorizedshops.com
Federer improved to 38-12

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz